India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It feels different because we have never been in such a situation, not since Atlantique and Kargil..

It’s a new feeling, hope it lasts another 100 years...
We have NEVER been in such a situation. Internet wasn't a thing back then. Right now, it's a whole new battlefront, a battlefront even the civilians like us can feel that they can take part in. If there was no social media, I bet there wouldn't be 99% of the drama and propaganda that's affecting the people.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Phus Phus Phus ..............................
So what were you expecting, 4k video ?

khoda pahad nikla f-16 Ka radar signature ,pakis will start doing twitter jehad in a while.
Let them do whatever they like, but it's clear now that IAF killed one F-16, IAF cannot reveal full detail because of the technical secrecy, it's a common sense.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think it's good both for India diplomatically and for BJP politically to keep this F-16 issue alive till the elections are over.

Now Porkies will have to react with more propoganda, then we revert with more evidence. The dance continues till something else major happens.

In India, this will play very well with the electorate (as much as they will understand) and whoever has questioned the government will have to pay some price.

Not a knockout punch, but one is not required at this stage anyway.

doreamon

Country flag
Sorry guys they did nt show the r73 missile going in slow motion towards f16 so that u can go and troll some pakistani.. This is a war scenario. That is all u can get.. Fact that more credible evidances like 3 pilots statement from pak is itself a proof.. Do u think if we had lost one of our guy in pak IAF would have released statement and give these proof ? If it was our guy in their hospital they must have made propaganda video /images ..Wht if they release them now ?. Do u think IAF ll risk its reputation if it was nt sure of wht it was saying ? fck world media fck paki troll i believe IAF ..

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I am elated not because Porkis were exposed (they are too shameless, undignified filth to feel any embarrassment), but because many Tom, Dick and Harry of west put his credibility behind DJ ISPR and was trampling on IAF reputation to further their career.

Now these western outlets and gooras ,whose acknowledgement Porkis desire so much, have egg on their faces. They can go porki way of denial or they can ask expert Radar operators to check IAF version.

Either way these western journalists should feel stupid after this blunder. Or they can bring their credibility down to level of DJ ISPR

Last edited:

cyclops

Country flag
I mean I'm happy that IAF showed the proof, but saddened that they had to show them now under a barage of paki hybrid warfare.
We shouldn't have ever fallen for the paki propaganda to begin with.

We know pakis are compulsive liars, and we know our forces are extremely credible, that should have been enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles