India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Guys ...I have something big, coming straight from the horses mouth from location..its really going to happen. Now I know why Quraishi is so fuc×ed up.. Dont know shall I share it here..

Obviously it was not possible to hide every aspect of this operation and they picked the small clue
#metoo tamatar ! Is it coincidence ki iska naam tamatar hai jo pakistan ko bahut costly pad raha hai . :frusty:

singhboy98

Country flag
Dude that was very specific and I don't believe you,it's very risky for our forces!
I know what you are referring too and I completely agree with you. However, I was talking about something else entirely. Baba, if I have deduced correctly, is a pro at what he is doing. He is not foolish enough to have a pretty active social media presence that screams OSINT like our own Anup sir has.

thethinker

Country flag
This freehand modi has given army has really soiled bhajwa's khakis. Pakis are used to an odd ceasefire violation, not this, this is costing them a lot of money, frequent CAPs plus the pot is boiling internally. .
All the previous economic gains they had by implementing a low cost proxy war using non state actors is gone in just a couple of months because of the constant state of readiness, costly CAPs and mobilization.

Anyway, once the rotis go away, hope they have some good grass recipes to go around.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Bro this one guy already shared some sensitive info and now your message have many codes( which a noob can decode) that's pointing out in that direction.Stop it dude!
Exactly

rocky0290

Country flag
I know what you are referring too and I completely agree with you. However, I was talking about something else entirely. Baba, if I have deduced correctly, is a pro at what he is doing. He is not foolish enough to have a pretty active social media presence that screams OSINT like our own Anup sir has.
Let's see if it happens and if it will then surely that will be the start of the war!

Neil

Country flag
‘THE SLIP BETWEEN THE CUP AND THE LIP’

The author is an former fighter pilot with extensive experience on the Mirage 2000 and MiG 21 aircraft of the IAF. He has seen combat in the 1999 Indo Pak Kargil conflict. He writes on military subjects and his article on the Air War in Syria, won the best military aviation submission at the 2017 Paris Airshow.

A very interesting read on F16 Vs Mig21 engagement.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Lol. what is happening ?

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It doesn't comply with this:

Care to explain why steps aren't in right direction. And what more right direction could be there?
Right direction would be emergency procurement of Rafales, meteors, t90s and replacing of antiques like mig21s 27s, t55s and 72s. Also testing nukes with yield in megatons so that we could be sure that they will do their job when fired in anger and then a full scale offensive.

doreamon

Country flag
Right direction would be emergency procurement of Rafales, meteors, t90s and replacing of antiques like mig21s 27s, t55s and 72s. Also testing nukes with yield in megatons so that we could be sure that they will do their job when fired in anger and then a full scale offensive.
we cant readily use rafeal even if we get that now it ll take atleast 1 yr for us..

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You message like a chick on PMS. Erratically! If you are so unsatisfied, vote Congi and see them give away Siachen to Paki ******s!
Cant do that, i have no other option than Modi unfortunately, i wish in future comes a extreme right wing leader who hates pakistan and islamists to the core and have only one purpose, their total destruction and establishment of the rule of Dharma from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, with hinduism, sikhism, jainism and buddhism recognised as the official religion of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles