India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

akk

Country flag
Lot been said abt Baba here...

Initially I didn't took him seriously and thought he's just an average IA fanboy on Twitter for attention....Untill!!!!

He twitted Parrikars demise half n before all the news channels who had placed their reporters outside Parrikars house to break this news. So definitely he has some deep sources...and thats not our baba in pic
You are right. He actually tweeted before the president, who was otherwise the first.
His code, a day before missile test started with AS? Antisatellite.
I think he mixes a few key alphabets in a jumble of other alphabets.
His second code probably had poonch into it.
His recent code has something to do with China. I am guessing... Are we taking down their satellite (unless already done) or something to do with major Chinese influence, related to cpec or a port

Kazah

A small example of Pork sensitivity to criticism....I poked ISI Jeff on Twitter about doxing some random kid in his baba fight...within minutes my Twitter account experienced several unauthorised login attempts hahahaha....fools
who is that kid,......i thought that's baba

shyyyt

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Lot been said abt Baba here...

Initially I didn't took him seriously and thought he's just an average IA fanboy on Twitter for attention....Untill!!!!

He twitted Parrikars demise half n before all the news channels who had placed their reporters outside Parrikars house to break this news. So definitely he has some deep sources...and thats not our baba in pic
And my Theory is that he is a journo at news wire service or has access to wire service...

News on wire comes much before it is reported to us, the delay in reporting on TV channels is because regular journalists have to verify the news with their sources and arrange interviews.

Anil47

Calling Baba ji a low life is akin to committing Blasphemy. A thousand chitrols to you & your tribe.
Oh man this is forum and we are allowed to keep our views.

Baba has very limited audience where as ISI has got whole bollywood , Indian media working for them. Let's not be a kid and not get satisfied with this stupid twitter handle.

This is nothing, not even close to real psywar. The psywar happens when politicians are involved, big media firms and advertisement companies are involved.

You guys really have no idea what psywar is. When Indian media shouted bring back Abhinandan shifting govt's goal from Masood that was psywar by Pakistan on India.

yar bekaar mein chote motey patakhe sunn kar khush mat ho. there is along way to go!

armyofhind

Country flag
Wow.......
Lol

When was the last time congress punished a Hindu for a paki terrorist attack.

BJP is not a party just for Hindus. and being a Hindu doesnt mean they support BJP.

Dont spread stupidity here....
Rahul Gandhi ki gaand mein se sar Baahar nikaal ke thoda history padh le Ishrat Jahan case ke baare mein chutiye.
Tab tak thread pe apni maa mat chudva.

tamilandhindu

I get the image that India isn't actually doing anything but is just posturing for political gain - i.e. talking the talk but not walking the walk. I feel offended that the leadership cares so much about Pakistan that it is willing to let Indian get hurt more than Pakistanis.

tamilandhindu

I get the image that India isn't actually doing anything but is just posturing for political gain - i.e. talking the talk but not walking the walk. I feel offended that the leadership cares so much about Pakistan that it is willing to let Indian get hurt more than Pakistanis.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Troll alert... Take evasive action

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Baba looks like some tenth grade kid....what a chooza :biggrin2:

Jeffery doxxed him
And my Theory is that he is a journo at news wire service or has access to wire service...

News on wire comes much before it is reported to us, the delay in reporting on TV channels is because regular journalists have to verify the news with their sources and arrange interviews.
Whoever this baba is, is acutely aware of pattern recognition programs trawling SM accounts. He distinctive writing style precludes the possibility of using such automated programs to match patterns across multiple accounts to get an identification.

I do not necessarily believe that he is an insider, but yes, he appears to have access to wire reporting systems.

Sehwag123

Hello DMK cybercooly. Are you by any chance ricebag convert?

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Sorry to disappoint u sir, Bhadwa and Ghafoora thinks otherwise.Ask them if u doubt us.
Astadigbandhanam happening on the Mlecchas right now.

1. Land (Balakot strikes, GTI capture)
2. Water (Dams & regulated flow)
3. Economy (FATF etc)
4. Diplomacy (No help coming- Unkil/Chinis/Arabs)
5. Morale (heavy casualties)
6. Internal Security (BLF & TTP)
7. SM warfare (Ghafoora & co banned, Babint vaccine)
8. Politics (IK and his stooges here banged)

All are being addressed as we speak. I dunno wat actually do u mean by "India's not doing anything".

Last edited:

daya

Country flag
Whoever this baba is, is acutely aware of pattern recognition programs trawling SM accounts. He distinctive writing style precludes the possibility of using such automated programs to match patterns across multiple accounts to get an identification.

I do not necessarily believe that he is an insider, but yes, he appears to have access to wire reporting systems.
May be some person recruited for psycho war.... or some officer assigned this job...

rocky0290

Country flag
May be some person recruited for psycho war.... or some officer assigned this job...
He is the one who is giving information (allowed upto a limit) to general public not doing any Psywar.As someone here before correctly said that Psywar is being done at a much larger scale not by a mere 2-3 Twitter handles.Rest many info given by baba came to be true(today early evening he tweeted regarding some start of the end and by late evening news of CFV came) still any person has any doubts about it can simply see the Paki reactions(drones....jets...NOTAM....paki fm begging US for resumption of talks).Still everyone has his opinion.For me something big will definitely come to the media(ours/theirs) in the coming weeks and even if it doesn't happen still we have roasted these pakis nice and clear.So win win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles