India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
seems like baba is just a kid getting info from his father or uncle. :biggrin2: or listening to informal conversation in army cantonment area..

Srinivas_K

Country flag
seems like baba is just a kid getting info from his father or uncle. :biggrin2: or listening to informal conversation in army cantonment area..
Do not fall for this psyop from pakistan. They are trying to reduce the stature of baba because he is hurting them badly. Are you an Indian?

Apart from Arslan, there are few accounts from Pakistan who are parading themselves as Indians here.

john70

Country flag

Don’t speak loudly
Or
Never even try to tweet it
Baba ne sun Iiya to Bofors .... may somewhere fire in u !! And come out from mouth !!

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Pakistan has used F16, this is something we have flagged with the US. It was used and as per understanding between US and Pakistan, it should have not been done: MEA

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Not possible. A kid won't have this much info. Even if he has, posting it online would have alerted MI and they would have traced him down and shut him.

On the other hand, if bababanaras is really a psyops targeted account, then the account is just impersonating some random person (like the person's pic posted by jeffery). However, baba's kneejerk reaction and throwing slangs to counter it, rather than ignoring and playing cool, suggests otherwise.

Anil47

what do you think of a psyops person?

they will have enough support , if Baba is what he says then we do not need to worry!
Baba is a very low level psyop with limited audience. Where as Pakis have got bigger audience in India through Indian media and Bollywood. That needs to be countered.

uoftotaku

Country flag
If Baba really is just a kid then I find it amusing that ISI Jeff can get so deeply triggered by his tweets to the point where he would try to dox an underage person online which is a huge criminal offence in the US where that Jeff guy claims to live.

Secondly he has mentioned in his tweet a threat that his "friends in India will find the person responsible and initiate legal action" ...so who are these friends in India supporting ISI Jeff? Would be VERY interesting to find out

rocky0290

Country flag
Not possible. A kid won't have this much info. Even if he has, posting it online would have alerted MI and they would have traced him down and shut him.

On the other hand, if bababanaras is really a psyops targeted account, then the account is just impersonating some random person (like the person's pic posted by jeffery). However, baba's kneejerk reaction and throwing slangs to counter it, rather than ignoring and playing cool, suggests otherwise.
Jeffrey may be an ISI psyops twitter handler,so this knee-jerk reaction and slangs are appropriate for these fake twitter handlers that too when they have a considerable indian followers,that shows the ignorance of us Janta.I too was following this Jeffrey guy before but after noticing his biased reporting and refusing to acknowledge the damage done to the paki army,I immediately unfollowed him.Now the least we can do is to report these Twitter handles,I have already done,You all guys should do it too.

Bhadra

Country flag
Seems Conventional Tank vs Tank war are out of equation these days. We can track the enemy movements and destroy them from a safe distance.
We can very well take back PoK or any area along IB if our Armed forces want without much losses in Manpower. Tech can do wonders.
Sir, not in mountains.

Mountains humbles many - it humbles machines, artillery, explosive, aircrafts, UAV, helicopters, men and material. Even mighty nuclear bomb could get humbled and limited there.
Only humble foot soldiers succeed and that too with his head down and his body bowing as per slope.
Mountains are manpower intensive.
Mountain also exacts a very heavy cost - even a bottle of water may cost 100 times. Every single bullet costs many times.

ZeroGo

Country flag
Lol, @Natsecjeff gets b___hurt pretty quick. One comment and he blocked me.

"It tells you a lot when a person of Pakistani roots needs to hide behind an English-sounding twitter name to share pro-Pak content, all to gain a little credibility which you would totally lack otherwise? You must be pretty ashamed of your origins. I pity you. @ Natsecjeff"

Attachments

TankArm

That Paki #Natsecjeff was crying because of some fake account #Natsecjefff impersonating him and steeling his followers, and the baba got unnecessarily triggered thinking that Paki was talking about him. :biggrin2:

By the way that fake account is doing some well deserved damage, good going kiddo. :)

Jay99

Country flag
Baba takes care of himself like our Mirage 2000s and drops bombs where required !!

Grow up Kid...

U r just like 4 un exploded expired bomb of PAF lying at LOC or a Pakistani Radar system who is for nothing...

U will not get me so easily...

Rarely I reply a tweet but I m replying u..

Tell ur god father @OfficialDGISPR

Your #JungleWalaDost is missing you.

Tk cr
Babaji enjoying 4 mins of Fame & Attention !:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles