India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

The Asian Development Bank (
@ADB_HQ
) says, #Pakistan's economic growth is set to slump further to 3.9 per cent in fiscal year 2019 from 5.2 per cent in 2018
That's not very encouraging....I would love to see negative
growth of Paki economy......let it shrink like their dicks are right now.....which is leading to this...

:) :) :)

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Hope he is super proud of himself. Literally EVERY reply to his tweet is from Pigs. Not a single Indian has engaged him. Totally ignored

Best punishment for this type of fake news peddling shit stirrer is just that...IGNORE
I'm not saying India should become like China, but at the same time, some people like this piece of f*ckin shit need to be dealt with one way or the other. Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed.

Nebula

Country flag
Where there's a will, there's a way. There was never the will with Congress. They would sooner frame Hindus for a terror attack than blame Pakistan and actually grow the balls to punish it.

Any Hindu still voting Congress is an enemy of both their own religion and country, with very few exceptions like Punjab, where the choice was between Captain Amarinder's "Congress" and AAP.
Wow.......
Lol

When was the last time congress punished a Hindu for a paki terrorist attack.

BJP is not a party just for Hindus. and being a Hindu doesnt mean they support BJP.

Dont spread stupidity here....

Enquirer

Wow.......
Lol

BJP is not a party just for Hindus. and being a Hindu doesnt mean they support BJP.

Don't like to get into politics & religion .
But you should Google who Ishrat Jahan was......and the eventual fallout...............

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Pakistan's drone spotted in Punjab’s Khemkaran sector, blackout ordered, internet services shut

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Country flag
Joke of the day!!

Operation to continue till elimination of terrorism, extremism: FO

ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Office (FO) on Wednesday told foreign diplomats the ongoing operation, under the National Action Plan (NAP), would continue till elimination of terrorism and extremism across the country.

Briefing the foreign ambassadors about NAP, FO spokes person said that the current government taken concrete, effective and irreversible steps against terrorists.

Ministry of Interior Secretary Azam Suliman apprised the foreign diplomats about the role and sacrifices rendered by Pakistan in war against terrorism. He said that the government had decided to launch a decisive crackdown against terrorists and extremists in a National Security Committee meeting held on January 1st.

The secretary said that the committee resolved to accelerate implementation of the National Action Plan. He said that the ongoing action was being taken against banned outfits and individual personalities involved in anti-state activities.

https://arynews.tv/en/operation-elimination-terrorism-extremism/

:pound::pound:

Skdas

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) launched the country’s first electronic surveillance satellite, EMISAT, from Sriharikota in coastal Andhra Pradesh on Monday morning.
UPDATED: APRIL 01, 2019 22:53 IS

some chatter info abt EMISAT and its effect on LOC:
"We have launched EMISAT. it will take us a few days to declare it fully operational after some mandatory tests. Do you know the kind of capability it gives us? We will now be able to locate every PA position even if hidden from the transmissions they make and IA has a very huge data base of the sets they use and the frequencies they use. We will be able to pin point each such transmitter and take it out by either arty fire or air burst Mortar rounds. Even the PA Snipers are not safe now."
India Pulls Off Impressive Feat With EMISAT Launch Aboard ISRO’s PSLV-C45

https://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/t...om-sriharikota-on-april-1/article26699077.ece

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/in...sat-launch-aboard-isros-pslv-c45-2086151.html
"India’s first ELINT satellite was developed jointly in over five years by ISRO and Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), under the latter’s Project Kautilya. EMISAT will be able to scan the ground for electromagnetic signals to intercept hostile radar signals as well as other electronic broadcast frequencies. It is sensitive to the Ka band of the electromagnetic frequencies of radar spectrum, ranging up to 40GHz. This reportedly gives it the ability to scan through practically any terrain obstruction to detect signal anomalies, and alert defend systems well in advance while delaying the enemies by intercepting transmission."

i just found this news and a chatter related to this EMISAT on sf forum.
am not expert related to these tecks. i just shared it.
The article has no mention of snipers. I didn't realize you were quoting a user comment.

I don't think EMISAT does anything to expose Paki snipers particularly...........
Well Yes and No.

I have been posting about ADSB transmissions of some suspicious high flying jets over my area and pics too. I am just a RF Hobbyist with a fairly decent grasp of the topic. Don't get me wrong, I may be wrong about stuff, I'll correct myself if corrected.

Ask any RF enthusiast, they always want to place their antennas at highest possible position to get the strongest reception. They will go to extraordinary lengths to reduce interference/harmonic disturbances from the strong emitters nearly to get a clean sample of the reception. At the current orbit, I think EMISAT is trumping everyone of us at its reccier position/altitude. It can "see" a huge area as compared to anything on ground or airborne. Like god's eye as far as this region and RF is concerned.

Looking at it's operational frequency range, I couldn't stop myself from drooling like a lab. To us hobbyists 6Ghz of HackRF1 seems to be the maximum limit. You may increase or decrease it a bit more with down or up converters but won't get good signal quality. EMISAT on the other hand is the state of the art RF hardware with a classified scanning bandwidth. That means it can keep "looking" for multiple types of RF broadcast at the same time.

Sampling data from multiple super sensitive directional antennas, it would see those broadcast as hot spots on ground with quantifiable digital data on each emitter. Theoretically It can discriminate between a handheld radio to vehicle mounted one. With high speed downlink it can also "see" airborne emitters, though I doubt it would result in a weapon-lock grade tracking.

So can it pinpoint Snipers, probably NO. But it can over time generate enough data to figure out the bird's nest positions. It won't guide a shell on the Sniper but could easily give a grid location to direct few air burst artillery shells.

But that's not it's primary objective, it's primary objective is to provide "juicy" emitter locations that airborne assets can look into. Consider it as a Aunty in sky looking out for all your BF/GF ingress-egress data, passing it on to Pummy aunty on the top floor of your building for further investigation.hb

Decode this:

¥【 PKG-JDJ-SGJ 】¥

:devil::devil:
Why do I get a fleeting feeling that you would know about the other half of the sannyasi...

sorcerer

Country flag
Let the military resolve Kashmir dispute

When all bilateral, political, diplomatic, economic and international interventions and even the ongoing low-intensity operations have proved to be unsuccessful over the past 70 years, then there remains only one way to resolve the issue. It’s the very method initiated by Pakistan. Military intervention is needed to recapture PoK and re-establish the state of J&K to its original status, conforming to the borders that existed before Partition. This intervention would automatically abrogate the Instrument of Accession along with the Special Status to the state and Article 35A (granted under the Constitution).

A swift military offensive into PoK with the aim of capturing lost areas emerges as the only option.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Wow.......
Lol

An entire fake narrative of Saffron terror being created over the years, the treatment of Col Purohit - who clearly said he was on a military assignment (corroborated by Army), Rahul Gaandu telling the US that he was more concerned about imaginary saffron terror than Islamic extremism (and a corresponding campaign started by statements from people like Shinde & Chidambaram), CBI officers being tortured and persecuted by their own for refusing to play along with Chidambaram's fake Saffron terror script when he was Home Minister (especially a South Indian gentleman whose name escapes me), weeping for Batla House terrorists, using central agencies to publish a fake report that the train which was set on fire in Godhra happened due to an electrical accident, claiming Ishrat Jahan was just an innocent child - and persecuting Gujarat politicians and cops for killing the bitch, all culminating in some Congress members endorsing the book "26/11 RSS ki saazish" and its corresponding conspiracy theory - which was only debunked by chance because Tukaram Omble gave up his life and managed to nab 1 terrorist alive.

Now shut the fuck up and trot along chutiye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles