India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
IAF will surely take revenge, i remember how they avenged the killing of sqd ldr ajay ahuja after 2 months and 5 pakistani naval officers got roasted in it
Guys IAF did bid its time to get their revenge on Pak for Kalia's/Ajay Ahuja's treatment. Atlantique was the result. IAF got the last laugh then, they will get the last laugh now as well Be patient .:hehe:

sorcerer

Country flag
Some headlines

India launching electronic intelligence satellite April 1
India on April 1 will launch an electronic intelligence satellite Emisat for the Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) along with 28 third party satellites and also demonstrate its new technologies like three different orbits with a new variant of PSLV rocket, ISRO said on Saturday.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...ligence-satellite-april-1-119032300666_1.html

Indian forces spot Pak UAV in Rajasthan, force it to retreat
Senior defence sources said that the UAV attempted an intrusion near Satrana and Jagdev border outpost of Sriganganagar sector on Friday evening.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...-to-retreat/story-K1dxiH6RMipmdV8Y9qkiEP.html

Aghore_King

Country flag
IAF wants revenge more than any of us here. Be patient. IAF will pick the right time and the right place to settle the score and more..........
In all indo pakistani conflicts , India always had the last laugh, be it 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999, this time too we will have the last laugh, remember when we downed their Atlantique aircraft for revenge of Ajay Ahuja after 1 month, Patience is the power...

Akhileshwa

No wonder Pappu met those Lizards....The 'Italian' blood connect!
BRI my foot!
These Italians r pissing us everytime- be it blocking our UNSC aspirations(Coffee Club), Marines episode, now cozying with Chinkis.
I believe there was also an incident with 2 of their marines shooting our fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles