India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Unity store has a lot of artifacts that can be clubbed for a quick game build. I would stay away because I dont want malware on any of my devices. In case anyone forgot - Computer Viruses too are a gift of Pakistan to the world. Thats Pakistan for you - causing problems for everyone since 47
Yes Computer Virus is a Pakistani Invention invented in LaWhoristan.

thethinker

Country flag
Unity store has a lot of artifacts that can be clubbed for a quick game build. I would stay away because I dont want malware on any of my devices. In case anyone forgot - Computer Viruses too are a gift of Pakistan to the world. Thats Pakistan for you - causing problems for everyone since 47
Check out the permissions that game uses. No thanks.
--------------------------------------------------

Border Security Attack Adventure
Soft Play

This app has access to:
Other
  • view network connections
  • full network access

Jaymax61

India would not accept your defeat i think after watching you airforce real new of abhinandan prison of war and its mig 21 crashed. Pakistan successfully targeted your areas and shoot down your 2 crafts. but you would not accept the reality. your media is fake fake fake. pakistan dont want to have terrorism in india. but india blame pakistan everytime without any proof. shit india. pakistani even play terrorist shooting games like:
Your "cuntry" also claims to have won the 65 war and the Kargil war. I know Saudis give you cheap petrol but if you sniff it all the time it addles your brain.

Edit - you probably wont get most of what I wrote so let me dumb it down for you

Bhag Madarchod.

There nice and simple. I hope you at least understand that

Akhileshwa

India would not accept your defeat i think after watching you airforce real new of abhinandan prison of war and its mig 21 crashed. Pakistan successfully targeted your areas and shoot down your 2 crafts. but you would not accept the reality. your media is fake fake fake. pakistan dont want to have terrorism in india. but india blame pakistan everytime without any proof. shit india. pakistani even play terrorist shooting games like:
Go to a gaming forum with your game you can get tips and more resources to improve it. No one here is going to download it.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Why do you care so much about India? Why you have this sulemani keeda of crossing with India?

Can't you just sit and live your life?

Please answer this.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcerer

Country flag
पाकिस्तानी राजस्थान बॉर्डर पर यूं ही नहीं छटपटा रहे हैं। 5 मार्च की टीस उनके दिल मे है। बिचारे क्या करें।खुल के रो भी नहीं सकते और उन्हें भी पता है कि हाथ मे कटोरा लेकर घूमने वाला मुल्क आँख से आँख मिला नहीं सकता। बाकी आप लोग खुद समझदार हैं। यह तीसरा था।

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
First accept your casualties. Blocking media to go inside supposed madrassa for 10 days and teaching us. Ok show the second pilot. You know it was yours pilot. Our army and villagers saw your another aircraft drown which got clear in some time that it was f16. You know what out of 18 terrorists killed since pulwama 8 were pakistanis.

sorcerer

Country flag

The Internet was shut down in the Balakot area to stop photos and videos from being circulated, though some made it out
Pakistan Army restricted any doctors from treating injured terrorists
In large numbers, bodies were burnt by getting petrol from cars
Some bodies were disposed of in the nearby Kunhar river to wrap all evidence
Most of the dead terrorists were from the Jaish-e-Mohammed
Survivors of the IAF’s strike have been sent to the Waziristan-Afghanistan border
He named terrorists who were killed and the roles they played in the terror organization, including an IED expert
He said that the ISI and JeM are in fear after India’s strike.
  • The names of the terrorists believed to have been eliminated are:
  • Mainshah Abdar Zak, Lahore’s Major Retd Havar Rana, Altaf Ali Chaudhary from Karachi, Mudassar Ali from Rawalpindi.
  • Ustad Mohsin from Bahawalpur, Datta Khel’s Tafail Dost.
  • Dhannu Ali Khatak and Bahadur Khatak. They were two brothers who have been killed.
  • A top commander of Jaish from Gujranwala has been killed. He was a crucial Jaish leader.
  • Software expert Rana Mohsin Ali, Mianwali’s Tafiq Umar, Moin Ali, Sardar Suhail, Dera Ghazi Khan’s Capt Retd Mushtaq, Mandi Bawaldeen’s Sheheryaar Deen, a special video editor from model town in Karachi’s Tahir Ali Sheikh.
  • Besides, an IED expert from Dera Ismail Khan called ‘Engineer Rana’.

Brood Father

Country flag
Idiot paki.. Tell me where is the second pilot which was under your custody and confirmed by ghafoor, also the fact that second pilot was injured
Why the number pilots changed from 2 to 1?
This shows that second pilot was a paki who was admitted in injured state and he was confused to be an Indian pilot.. You cannot retract from what you hence this charade
Also Pakistan is the mother of terror.. OBL was living in Pakistan and your ISI was clueless so don't come here and talk about terror . Every terrorist is either a Pakistani or indoctrinated in Pakistan..world knows it but you are denial hardened and do not accept the reality

Last edited by a moderator:

shankyz

Country flag
Your "cuntry" also claims to have won the 65 war and the Kargil war. I know Saudis give you cheap petrol but if you sniff it all the time it addles your brain.

Edit - you probably wont get most of what I wrote so let me dumb it down for you

Bhag Madarchod.

There nice and simple. I hope you at least understand that
Sniffing the burnt ISI colonel's ass at Balakot gives the same effect I heard.

Or getting a Vympel R-73 up his Fizzeliya Solah's rear produces an equivalent effect.

Raweg

India had made a calculated move to not issue any statements post its opening statement. The narrative was not Pak but Terror is the target. India then went silent. Pak went apeshit, India was not talking. Pak threatened war, India was not talking. Tertiary actors on side reminded that Pak was the "Waahid Islaami Aetmi Taqat, Indian side opened their three level lunch boxes and enjoyed the winter sun.

Pakistan did all the song and dance to get attention. India kept Pakistan guessing. For Public and General Media, Pakistan appeared to have won the perception battle. But in reality, no power has condemned India. There has been feeble meek attempts on the - Both should talk line. General consensus is that Pakistan has to act on Terror.

Pakistan is now cornered. China and Saudis can offer closeted help but not come out in open support. Russia is not going to bother. It likes the Indian $$$ and Pak is broke AF.

Perception wise Pakistan might be scoring. But last I checked perception has no tangible value when your army is getting shredded day and night
well it seems u haven't ever gone pak.......the only thing that keeps pak together is pak army(for pakis police is money eating shit...no ones scared of them).......if u want to break pak in pieces then just show pakis that their army is useless too n they are only talking tiger without any substance.......but indian govt is so useless that they cant even convince there own media n people of what actually happened.......keeping silent in information age is like surrendering ur ass to all

sorcerer

Country flag
well it seems u haven't ever gone pak.......the only thing that keeps pak together is pak army(for pakis police is money eating shit...no ones scared of them).......if u want to break pak in pieces then just show pakis that their army is useless too n they are only talking tiger without any substance.......but indian govt is so useless that they cant even convince there own media n people of what actually happened.......keeping silent in information age is like surrendering ur ass to all
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
true color popped up from behind the false flag :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles