India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
How many BOPs would be there aprroximately on pakistani side of LoC and IB in J&K? To have general idea of the scale

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Looks like Gayfoora is being trolled for his Cornflakes business by everyone;
Before you try to teach the General what to do and how to “feel”, please read this article. You may find it interesting.

Ghafoora has such a diverse job role. Besides watching cricket matches, uploading jihadi songs and trolling, Ghafoora also seems to be the official tour guide for foreigners visiting Pak.

"Interacted with group of Pakistani and foreign travel bloggers including Trevor James & Rosie Gabrielle from Canada and Eva zu Beck from Poland. Pleased to know about guests’ experience of exploring natural beauty, heritage, culture & foods of Pakistan."

Give him a tourist cab and a cheap Chinese cellphone. He can then wait around the major Paki airports (depending on if they have NOTAM or not), welcome all the foreign food and travel bloggers to Pakistan and show them around. :lol:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ghafoora has such a diverse job role. Besides watching cricket matches, uploading jihadi songs and trolling, Ghafoora also seems to be the official tour guide for foreigners visiting Pak.

"Interacted with group of Pakistani and foreign travel bloggers including Trevor James & Rosie Gabrielle from Canada and Eva zu Beck from Poland. Pleased to know about guests’ experience of exploring natural beauty, heritage, culture & foods of Pakistan."

Give him a tourist cab and a cheap Chinese cellphone. He can then wait around the major Paki airports (depending on if they have NOTAM or not), welcome all the foreign food and travel bloggers to Pakistan and show them around. :lol:
this explains the flurry of travel vlogs from pakistan over last couple of months, those were ISI sponsored trips.
i'll bet when DG-ISPR planned those trips, they didn't anticipate balakote...

thethinker

Country flag
this explains the flurry of travel vlogs from pakistan over last couple of months, those were ISI sponsored trips.
i'll bet when DG-ISPR planned those trips, they didn't anticipate balakote...
Everything is stage managed and Pakis invest heavily in PR.

One of the travel bloggers who was critical of Pakistan had her speech censored at the Pak Travel Summit. Paki newspapers picked it up only after she went on Facebook to air her views.

====

We need to be honest, Pakistan is not an easy country to travel in: travel blogger Alex

https://images.dawn.com/news/1182384

Alex, American traveller behind the travel blog Lost With Purpose, was invited to speak at the Pakistan Tourism Summit last month. However, she says her talk was cancelled last minute as the organisers said it was too critical and didn't fit the agenda of the summit.

After being "silenced", she decided to upload her talk on Facebook.

In the 15-minute video, Alex feels the PTS failed to fulfill its purpose because the organisers only wanted her to talk about how "awesome Pakistan" is, but refused to address the real concerns Pakistan's tourism may face, which is why she took to social media to share the issues.

"Pakistan is really cool and has a lot of potential", she says, before she starts but explains that "the social media coverage of Pakistan right now is dangerous for the future of the country's tourism."

====

sorcerer

Country flag
BABAINT.

बो रहा हूँ बंदूकें तपती रेत में की आने वाले मानसून के बाद फसलें जरूर लहलाहाएंगी इस रेगिस्तान में न्याय की आश है वादी के बर्फ में जमें कश्मीरी पंडितों के खून के कतरों को झेलम न सही, ये सूखे बबूल के कांटे दिलाएंगे उन्हें न्याय जो खो गया है कहीं वोटबेंक और सेक्युलरिज्म के मेले में

https://twitter.com/bababanaras?lang=en

Must be the weather

itsme

Country flag
E
BABAINT.

बो रहा हूँ बंदूकें तपती रेत में की आने वाले मानसून के बाद फसलें जरूर लहलाहाएंगी इस रेगिस्तान में न्याय की आश है वादी के बर्फ में जमें कश्मीरी पंडितों के खून के कतरों को झेलम न सही, ये सूखे बबूल के कांटे दिलाएंगे उन्हें न्याय जो खो गया है कहीं वोटबेंक और सेक्युलरिज्म के मेले में

https://twitter.com/bababanaras?lang=en

Must be the weather
What it say????________________________

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
what did I just read..
The whole thing went round and round!
Oh yes, he asked if Sindh was Hindu majority province...
My heart sank ...!!
The province that saw the advent of Islam in the begining of 8th century in Indian subcontinent should have Hindu majority !!:confused1::confused1:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Yeah, the grapevines are saying US is actually investigating Pak about their F-16 use as we speak. So, there might be some headway when the world interest dies down a little/Indian elections are over so that people don't roast LM and US' balls on fire since a MiG-21 brought it down.
Source also told me there will be a lull in direct indo-pak engagement (cfv aside) and pak will implode.

Since I am not sure of veracity of source, I won't share anything else until first Intel materialize.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Guys, if Babaint is true,then
Its a Breaking news,

Now let the curtain remove now... Let the clouds roam. Very soon....New seeds...New Tractor Same Farm...Few more former... Target 5000×7

Suryaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:drool::drool::drool:
:scared2::scared2::scared2:
:india:
I think we were getting too excited... I think Army is going to buy 35000 spike atgm... Last year it had plans for 5000
www.indiatoday.in/amp/mail-today/story/mega-boost-to-india-s-firepower-likely-as-army-looks-to-seal-israel-missile-deal-1221279-2018-04-27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles