India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Blast, gunfire as attackers hit Afghan communications ministry in central Kabul
KABUL: Gunmen attacked the communications ministry in the center of Kabul on Saturday, interrupting months of relative calm in the Afghan capital and underlining security threats that have continued despite efforts to open peace talks with the Taliban.

Bhadra

Country flag
9M133 Kornet are there To I don't think Any tank in pak inventory can survive it Not even M1's are able With stand this beast

Israelis lost 60 merkava tanks to Kornet ATGM in 2006 after a botched invasion of Lebanon to fight the Hezbollah. They did not know Hezbollah had over 100 Kornets in their arsenal and israeli tanks got a beating. They lost 60 tanks to kornets.

Purchased in 2003 ... I do not know what state will those be in 2019.
Purchased is small quantity -250 launchers and about 3000 missiles . Take into account training expenditure and wastage rate - what will be left.
Since it was a small one time buy (being very expensive) I do not know how many units, which unit,what type of units are armed with Konkurs - M.
Are they with units in Rajasthan ? I do not know !

So far as A/tank missiles are concerned, Indian Army actually has been in crisis and surviving on second generation "Jugad" for last 30 years.
Reason - NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGGGG.

"Na banaunga Na lene doonga" has been the motto of DRDO.

DRDO should be happy with Prithvi, Agni, ASAT, NIRBHAYA, etc and other missiles, MPATGM is too low a thing for their indulgence. They should not put spokes in Indian Army's proposals to go to inferior countries like USA or Israel to buy A/Tank missiles.

doreamon

Country flag
NEW DELHI: India and some other nations have cautioned the International Monetary Fund about fresh bailout for Pakistan at a time when it is under the Financial Action Task Force scanner for its serious failure to crack down on terror funding
.During recent meetings in Washington, Indian officials are learnt to have warned of possible embarrassment for the multilateral agency as they made the point that Pakistan was already 'grey listed' and faced a high probability of being in the 'black list' which will severely restrict its financial transactions with other nations.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/in...out-for-pakistan/amp_articleshow/68960466.cms

garg_bharat

Country flag
What Pakistan has: maybe 600 decent tanks. Its APCs are old.

Not sure what is the worry about ATGMs.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Purchased in 2003 ... I do not know what state will those be in 2019.
Purchased is small quantity -250 launchers and about 3000 missiles . Take into account training expenditure and wastage rate - what will be left.
Since it was a small one time buy (being very expensive) I do not know how many units, which unit,what type of units are armed with Konkurs - M.
Are they with units in Rajasthan ? I do not know !

So far as A/tank missiles are concerned, Indian Army actually has been in crisis and surviving on second generation "Jugad" for last 30 years.
Reason - NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGGGG.

"Na banaunga Na lene doonga" has been the motto of DRDO.

DRDO should be happy with Prithvi, Agni, ASAT, NIRBHAYA, etc and other missiles, MPATGM is too low a thing for their indulgence. They should not put spokes in Indian Army's proposals to go to inferior countries like USA or Israel to buy A/Tank missiles.
What about Spike?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I think they ordered only 12 launchers and 250 missile, most probably for one particular sector on LC.

That is peanuts.
Sir we have konkur and milans too...
Nag may be with Ia...if baba is true

sorcerer

Country flag
UPDATE : Heavy military movements on both sides! #Pakistan is in fear about something I guess! They are jumping around! From one bunkers to another. Meet is visible to us! Wait for us to eat! More updates to come! It's completely kicking off! Sooon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles