India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Kautilya suggest that when the king is victorious, "he should take the responsibility of the victory" and has the task of restoring peace, reconciliation and settlement.

what does congress pigs understand about Kautilya... **** at the fag end

Last edited:

ataru09

Country flag
I should have learned Hindi properly...
a sad southy here.
:(

Will re read and re read and decrypt it.

I gotchu fam.

------------
A short story I was told often when I was learning the intricacies of farming.
Once Changragupta saw that his guru Chanakya was pouring buttermilk at the roots of a grass. Out of curiousity he we went to him and asked "Gurudev! What are you doing"

Chanakya said "I was going down this path yesterday and a thorn from this grass injured my feet. I am destroying this grass."

Amazed, Chandragupta said "What is the need of putting buttermilk for this? I will bring a spade and get it out."

Chanakya smiled and said " Oh Chandragupt! You might be able to get this grass by a spade, but this grass is very stubborn. It will grow again after it rains and injure me. That is why I am putting buttermilk in it, the acidity of which will not only destroy the grass but also make the land infertile. No grass will then grow for decades."

#Moral: In 1965/1971/1999 we were only digging the grass with a spade. Now we need to put buttermilk in its roots so no grass will grow for decades. And it pleases me to tell you that we are doing exactly that.

#longtermstrategy

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag

#BreakingNews : Top ISI and Pakistan Army generals meeting today at 11.30 PM Very imp news for #ImranKhan soon!
- Imran #PTI want #IMF ( will expose CPEC corruption /#PakistanArmy genrals involved. So he can loot for another term
- Pak Army wants Chinese Loan with high commission.
may be discussing about packing stuffs....discussion on wakkanda Kameez to wear when visiting Burj etc
almost all the elites have flown out of pakistan for "vacation" and cuz of "weather".

Daisy

I gotchu fam.

------------
A short story I was told often when I was learning the intricacies of farming.
Once Changragupta saw that his guru Chanakya was pouring buttermilk at the roots of a grass. Out of curiousity he we went to him and asked "Gurudev! What are you doing"

Chanakya said "I was going down this path yesterday and a thorn from this grass injured my feet. I am destroying this grass."

Amazed, Chandragupta said "What is the need of putting buttermilk for this? I will bring a spade and get it out."

Chanakya smiled and said " Oh Chandragupt! You might be able to get this grass by a spade, but this grass is very stubborn. It will grow again after it rains and injure me. That is why I am putting buttermilk in it, the acidity of which will not only destroy the grass but also make the land infertile. No grass will then grow for decades."

#Moral: In 1965/1971/1999 we were only digging the grass with a spade. Now we need to put buttermilk in its roots so no grass will grow for decades. And it pleases me to tell you that we are doing exactly that.

#longtermstrategy

Chanakya and Chandragupta wanted to defeat the powerful Nandas and win over their kingdom, so they strategized and pulled off a surprise attack directly on Dhana Nand in Magadh itself. But they were defeated and had to run away to be spared.

They needed to devise a better strategy but were unable to zero in upon one. One night after dinner while Chanakya was returning back to his home, he heard a mother scolding her child while they had just started the dinner of hot dal and rice. She was telling him “Don’t start eating from the centre of the rice heap which has hot dal poured over it. It is hot in the centre and you will burn your fingers just like Chandragupta did. Start eating from sides”. This was the guidance Chanakya was waiting for. He and Chandragupta then left Magadh and travelled to outskirts of Nanda kingdom. They raised a huge army and started capturing the regions of Nanda kingdom from outside moving towards the core (Magadh) with each win. Thus they gained huge success and territories while their popularity grew with each success. Then by the time they reached Magadh, the people of Magadh were so much in awe of the young Chandragupta that they welcomed him with open arms leading to Dhana Nand's defeat.

It goes down as one of the golden chapters in the book of strategies !

sorcerer

Country flag
If the conqueror finds his enemy beset by troubles, his subjects disaffected and disunited, his kingdom ravaged by epidemic and other ills, then he may attack.
:cool1:

Babloo Singh

Country flag

#BreakingNews : Top ISI and Pakistan Army generals meeting today at 11.30 PM Very imp news for #ImranKhan soon!
- Imran #PTI want #IMF ( will expose CPEC corruption /#PakistanArmy genrals involved. So he can loot for another term
- Pak Army wants Chinese Loan with high commission.

Can you provide GPS Co-ordinates of meeting location
- yours faithfully
Bhramos
:brahmos:

jadoogar

Country flag
Chanakya and Chandragupta wanted to defeat the powerful Nandas and win over their kingdom, so they strategized and pulled off a surprise attack directly on Dhana Nand in Magadh itself. But they were defeated and had to run away to be spared.

They needed to devise a better strategy but were unable to zero in upon one. One night after dinner while Chanakya was returning back to his home, he heard a mother scolding her child while they had just started the dinner of hot dal and rice. She was telling him “Don’t start eating from the centre of the rice heap which has hot dal poured over it. It is hot in the centre and you will burn your fingers just like Chandragupta did. Start eating from sides”. This was the guidance Chanakya was waiting for. He and Chandragupta then left Magadh and travelled to outskirts of Nanda kingdom. They raised a huge army and started capturing the regions of Nanda kingdom from outside moving towards the core (Magadh) with each win. Thus they gained huge success and territories while their popularity grew with each success. Then by the time they reached Magadh, the people of Magadh were so much in awe of the young Chandragupta that they welcomed him with open arms leading to Dhana Nand's defeat.

That has been the Chinese strategy. They have nibbled in Canada (already own Vancouver), Hong Kong, Australia, USA, Uyghuristan, Tibet, Inner Mongolia, Philippines, Pak, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Laos, Cambodia, New Zealand several places in Africa etc. Currently targeting Peru. The scale has been astounding. The west enabled it by making China so wealthy.

Wonder what happens in the future.

Last edited:

Raweg

this is what chinky n paki doing in india........waste bengal, kerala, j&k now punjab

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
And this has always been our greatest mistake. Hafiz Saeed & Masood Azhar are not the problem. The problem is GHQ, Rawalpindi. Pak Army is the fountainhead of terror. In limiting our attacks to only terrorists, we have been solving the wrong problem.

This man is a layman idiot, a motor mouth. 'Our fight is not with Pakistani citizens' is one of the best lines a politician can use.

akk

Country flag
Things appear significantly quiet at the border. I don't understand why Pak airspace is still restricted. Is there still a risk of major air operation?

itsme

Country flag
Things appear significantly quiet at the border. I don't understand why Pak airspace is still restricted. Is there still a risk of major air operation?
It almost seems like govt is not letting IAF to retaliate. I so hope we get a stronger leader than Modi in the future.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
LOL LOL LOL

I remember calling Pakistani out for their rants when with a smug they would call Modi the best thing that has happened to Pakistan as he will take India down.

Modi from day one scared the hell of them. But they always showed the brave face.

Now Now Now! same mongrels are calling to take him out. They want Modi to be punched in the face and killed. Ha ha ha ha ha.

BTW The best option of Pakistanis is that they should now change their daddies and get Indian men to look after their daily affairs. American and Chini Daddies both have failed to help you.

On a serious note if any Pakistani is reading with or without Modi we will fight and make sure you learn to behave.

You started the war of thousands of cuts. In India, we have a custom of returning the favour in the same kind, actually with more.

You have started the war; we will end it and make will sure the Djinn of Islam that has gone into your heads goes back to where it came from.

The land of Dharma some pimps divided will be disinfected and brought back to its old glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles