India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Lots of events have happened.

1)Porki BOP blown up before they could target us,they were to record the attack for H&D purposes
2) 687 Khangress+ 103 ISPR pages deleted by Facebook.These pages from Pakistan were also supporting Khangress
3) LoC pushed across Poonch and Rajouri.Possible push for Haji Pir pass and Akhnoor dagger

Arihant

Arre jhaatu
Who are you to tolerate anyone.go back to being a coding coolie that you are.
Why you all are abusing him? If you can not convince him don't abuse, that's it. He is not understanding that A good soldier controls his emotions and waits for the right time to attack and ensure the win. Emotion with mind can make a soldier win but only Emotion makes a soldier dumb and he can take foolish decisions. His every wrong decision will cost to whole India not for himself only and a soldier understands it very well. For every good thing patience is required. One more thing, It is long battle which we are fighting on our land that is why we are defensive. we are shifting this battle on their ground and make them defensive and this is what, which will take time. We can not attack them directly, this will make them victim. the whole narrative will be changed like 27th feb. The world will see us as aggressor. Internationale help will pour in Pak. Once again we will feel like isolated. So fight silently kill them silently and win them silently until they are not coming in open. The day they will attack openly we will go for full war. Till that time we can not become villain. .

Bhadra

Country flag
Lots of events have happened.

1)Porki BOP blown up before they could target us,they were to record the attack for H&D purposes
2) 687 Khangress+ 103 ISPR pages deleted by Facebook.These pages from Pakistan were also supporting Khangress
3) LoC pushed across Poonch and Rajouri.Possible push for Haji Pir pass and Akhnoor dagger

So those tweets are relaxing you in your bed....

It is lives of soldiers damn it ! I am pretty sure non from your family is a soldier ...
Can we treat it as a matter of sadistic entertainment like you are suggesting ..

Mikesingh

Country flag
Our brave forces pushed the LOC 300 meters to 500 metres at many places in #Poonch and #Rajouri

Today Pak Army is trying to recapture the positions... Heavy clashes are going on.

@adgpi

#OperationColdWave

Can you point me to the adgpi tweet that says so? This seems to be a figment of this tweeter's imagination.

Kiran Ks

Country flag
2.5 km is a serious distance if true...no wonder why they're going crazy attacking civilian areas...to hold these positions will be harder than taking them...may God give our soldiers strength

Vayuputra

Country flag
The truth is 300m to 2.5km. Babaji has got the numbers wrong
Jai Hind
in hilly areas and desert areas even 1 km distance looks like 200-300ms. This is the reasonm, why we are equipping soldiers at china border with 7.62x52mm rifles

tsunami

Country flag
300 mtrs or 500 mtrs. It's not full info.

If you capture 500 mtrs across 10 km border, captured area will be 5 Km^2. If same has been done across 100 km border then captured area will be 50 km^2. So hold your horses and wait for more info.

Mikesingh

Country flag
2.5 km is a serious distance if true...no wonder why they're going crazy attacking civilian areas...to hold these positions will be harder than taking them...may God give our soldiers strength
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Please elucidate.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
These are rumors but baba didn't put unbelievable number.

Now to recapture 500mts to 1 Km really puts Pakistan in catch 22 situation.

It's not a huge escalation (in terms of threat to their existence) but it's beyond what their egos can handle.

So how much effort will Pakistan make to free 500 meters? It's too minuscule for full deployment plus it blurs Indian gain if Pakis go diplomatic.

Cost increased for Porkies, they won't sit idle until they get back lost territory.

kstriya

Country flag
It’s Indian real estate that we hold in POK so it should be easy for us to, we should think on the way to hold on to the area around IB. Continue #PKMKB

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I suspect these pts in the map are being targeted by our soldiers.
Wishing them a safe 24 hours.....
loc.png

So those tweets are relaxing you in your bed....

It is lives of soldiers damn it ! I am pretty sure non from your family is a soldier ...
Can we treat it as a matter of sadistic entertainment like you are suggesting ..
Our jawans were being killed on patrol for so many years by both uniformed and non-uniformed jihadis.
While Pakis relaxed in their posts as they didn't really need to patrol.
At least this time they have been allowed to take real anticipatory action to prevent it from happening again.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Can you point me to the adgpi tweet that says so? This seems to be a figment of this tweeter's imagination.
Sir, with all due respect, people on twitter were the first to broke out news of shooting down of f-16 , mig 21 and capture of our pilot. Whereas ADGPI and IAF were still denying of reports of our aircraft being shotdown and capture of our pilot.

VehlaBanda

I suspect these pts in the map are being targeted by our soldiers.
Wishing them a safe 24 hours.....View attachment 33668

Our jawans were being killed on patrol for so many years by both uniformed and non-uniformed jihadis.
While Pakis relaxed in their posts as they didn't really need to patrol.
At least this time they have been allowed to take real anticipatory action to prevent it from happening again.
I think both of you are equally concerned and we should refrain from giving certificates....We as nation felt the pain in past of losing brave hearts and continue to feel the same on daily basis...Because one soldier dying or being injured every other day is nowhere less than 40 of them dying on a single day....It's just that media coverage provokes emotions exponentially on such events.....If and only if the current events lead to a better tomorrow...Or atleast assures to do so we have all the reasons to be happy....
Not all of us are lucky enough to wear that uniform but I truly feel that any of us here would be more than happy if he had a chance to....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Country flag
Sir, with all due respect, people on twitter were the first to broke out news of shooting down of f-16 , mig 21 and capture of our pilot. Whereas ADGPI and IAF were still denying of reports of our aircraft being shotdown and capture of our pilot.
That Baba or whatever his identity is, referred to the adgpi in his tweet to make it look more authentic. Why did he do it when there was no such tweet from them? His credibility just went down the rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles