Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Ya....but....
Recapturing means.....
We have captured those posts...and they are trying to retain
Baba has mentioned it translucently a couple of days ago,if I remember.
And CFVs news,other forums inputs and random OSINT tweets corroborates his info.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Baba has mentioned it translucently a couple of days ago,if I remember.
And CFVs news,other forums inputs and random OSINT tweets corroborates his info.
Ya but...capturing something is easier than holding for a long time.....
Our solider s will need constant supply of....foods medicine s.......different armaments. ......regularly.....

Bhadra

Country flag
// Our brave forces pushed the LOC 300 meters to 500 metres at many places in #Poonch and #Rajouri Today Pak Army is trying to recapture the positions... Heavy clashes are going on. //

Shut up you Baba. People were showing sketches and maps of miles and miles of capture based on your tweets..
Many are complaining of high BP..
Some are in bathrooms ......

And you talk of 100 - 200 m ... That happens every day on LC and that has been happening for last 70 years ...

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Jammu and Kashmir: 6-year-old girl, BSF officer killed in heavy shelling by Pakistan in Poonch

tsunami

Country flag
This is how I am processing this...

Pakistan did Pulwama to make Modi look weak and lose the election.
Modi converted that into an opportunity and did #PKMKB.

As a last shot Pakistan did tried to attack Indian military but failed miserably and lost a F-16.

They got Abhinandan and were planing to use him to defeat Modi in election.

Modi threatened to do PKMKB again by using Navy. USA saved their asses this time and we got our pilot back.

In the process Pakistan refused to accept any causality to it's army or proxy army (terrorist), as that would give Modi even more boost in election.

This obviously means now Pakistan will not admit huge loses to it's army or losing Post to IA. Simply because if they accept loss of land or Men then it will give Modi a huge boast in election, which Pakistan never wanted in first place.

Now what is happening is Modi is taking full advantage of the situation. He is using full force at Loc to gain some real estate. By now Pakis are exhausted already. Remember, never in history Pakistan could fight for more then a month. This time their economy is in worst shape.

Pakis are obviously silent and will remain so till May end. In mean time India will kill 100s and gain some important land silently.

Only hope for Pakistanis now is defeat of Modi. Because they know as soon as Congress comes to power it will give back entire land to Pakistan for free, this way rumors will always remain rumors.

That's way election is important. Everyone is now soldier. Vote is your bullet. You want to shot enemy or India it's upto you.

You guys can call me stupid or anything but that's how I see the things.

cyclops

Country flag
I believe there's going to be a big announcement in under a month or 2 by the government.

Now time to announce

Our brave forces pushed the LOC 300 meters to 500 metres at many places in #Poonch and #Rajouri

Today Pak Army is trying to recapture the positions... Heavy clashes are going on.

@adgpi

#OperationColdWave

Vayuputra

Country flag
I believe there's going to be a big announcement in under a month or 2 by the government.

Now time to announce

Our brave forces pushed the LOC 300 meters to 500 metres at many places in #Poonch and #Rajouri

Today Pak Army is trying to recapture the positions... Heavy clashes are going on.

@adgpi

#OperationColdWave

Now, the ball is in Pakistan court, lets see what kind of force they use to recapture those post from us. Litereally we are posing challenge to them, come and capture your posts. If they use force, we will use 10 times more force and them may end up loosing more posts and it will continue until we establish our authority over Pok.

Joker

Country flag

Now time to announce

@adgpi

#OperationColdWave

This is a great time to get IB hot. Remember, these fucking beggers have just manage to cover their crotch, just one tug, and everything unravels

Darth Malgus

Country flag
// Our brave forces pushed the LOC 300 meters to 500 metres at many places in #Poonch and #Rajouri Today Pak Army is trying to recapture the positions... Heavy clashes are going on. //

Shut up you Baba. People were showing sketches and maps of miles and miles of capture based on your tweets..
Many are complaining of high BP..
Some are in bathrooms ......

And you talk of 100 - 200 m ... That happens every day on LC and that has been happening for last 70 years ...
Relax, people are just sharing tweets and trying to figure out what happened. There really isn't any reason to blame or ridicule people. Its not going to help other than force people to be defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles