India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Cigaring American president said this to pakistan in 2000...
==========================

I was just re-reading Bill Clinton's speech to the Pakistani public in 2000, and was struck by the fact that the same questions he laid out for Pakistan about the costs/benefits of its approach could be asked today....

Last edited:

White Wolf

Country flag
Cigar guy said this to pakistan in 2000...

I was just re-reading Bill Clinton's speech to the Pakistani public in 2000, and was struck by the fact that the same questions he laid out for Pakistan about the costs/benefits of its approach could be asked today....

But pakis can't grasp these type of sensible statements. These things bounce off over their heads completely.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Cigaring American president said this to pakistan in 2000...

Pakistanis think all their problems will be solved once they conquer India. Their establishment do not think constructively and they have the insecurity embedded deep into them for peaceful co existence.

Their armed forces think peaceful neighbourhood is not a favourable scenario for them , because peaceful Indian subcontinent will be India centric and then they behave like lunatics. Export terrorism when confronted run to USA or China.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Morale is what wins the war, we cannot afford to look weak. Even if porks shot down a 1960 era jet on 27 feb it was a big morale booster for their country and what we were doing? praying on streets that our pilot comes back safely instead of hitting porkies with whatever we had. Such things demoralise the nation.
Thats indeed correct.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Pakistanis think all their problems will be solved once they conquer India. Their establishment do not think constructively and they have the insecurity embedded deep into them for peaceful co existence.

Their armed forces think peaceful neighbourhood is not a favourable scenario for them , because peaceful Indian subcontinent will be India centric and then they behave like lunatics. Export terrorism when confronted run to USA or China.
Insecurity is the key word...
look at what the paki dad is saying, even though video is about ASAT test which is defensive shield..

SanjeevM

Country flag
Hope pakistan likes this bondage game

Kabotar Confirms Economic Strike The Team was given 3 Targets
$=Pak currency 1=139 (1 month)
1=142 (2 months)
1=150 ( 6months)

I don't know todays price but If pak currency hits 150,it is bound to Crash Not Every Stike is
We are working

At 140 on pakis!! :rofl::rofl:
KSE100 is still sideways past week..
Hope Monday be a bang..till 4th.

Petroleum prices increasing by Pakistan Rupee 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles