India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Wolf

Country flag
Sad news Manu pubby is saying Mi-17 crash in budgam was friendly fire from Israeli Spyder SAM . Saying the operator might have mistaken it for armed Pakistan drone . Coi is still on so let's wait for the official outcome of the probe . This will go down as bad moment for IAF air defence structure which couldn't able to identify a friendly bird .

https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...v5-chopper-crash/amp_articleshow/68623744.cms
I had speculations that it was indeed a friendly fire. Locals said that the chopper split into two in the mid air after a loud bang. Paki BVR's could not have reached till Budgam and I don't think there are ManPads near Srinagar.
:confused1:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
We are not going to invade them. Not right now. The movement is "Offensive defence" against them.
Invasion is pointless.
If we need to "liberate" few areas, it needs to be done by the locals there, as in Balouch.

We will maintain pressure so that Pakis can't look else where.
If some areas want to liberate themselves, they are most welcome.

Our soldiers landing in Paki land and trying to maintain hold on urban bases will be disaster.

Oh, does not apply to strategic points in POK. They should be on the map & if these points cut through CPEC, it should be most welcomed.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
We will maintain pressure so that Pakis can't look else where.
If some areas want to liberate themselves, they are most welcome.
Exactly. But you're missing an obvious point. We are going to settle the score and more. Army and Navy are there to make sure pigs behave themselves when we fuck them.

devx101

Country flag
Here my take on Regarding Baba news , i am quite amused as people saying the following:

Tejas- It is not battle ready yet, and i am not talking in terms of IOC/FOC etc. You need training of pilots in this vehicle for quite some time. Also India will not risk losing a Tejas under any circumstances due to its indigenous nature that why it is with Southern Air command , i guess. Far off from Western border. True deployment will only start with Mark 1A version.

Rafale early delivery- again same as above, even if rafale is delivered tomorrow it is of no use unless you have french pilots free with them. You need training on this vehicles , training of staff for maintenance etc which will take time. I think pilots will rehearse for at least 1 year (incl. a real world exercise like vayu shakti) before inducting them for battle.This air crafts cost a ton and are important assets.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Could baba's Beautiful Birds mean Su-57 in ready to fly condition ? It might be ready by now ?

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Here my take on Regarding Baba news , i am quite amused as people saying the following:

Tejas- It is not battle ready yet, and i am not talking in terms of IOC/FOC etc. You need training of pilots in this vehicle for quite some time. Also India will not risk losing a Tejas under any circumstances due to its indigenous nature that why it is with Southern Air command , i guess. Far off from Western border. True deployment will only start with Mark 1A version.

Rafale early delivery- again same as above, even if rafale is delivered tomorrow it is of no use unless you have french pilots free with them. You need training on this vehicles , training of staff for maintenance etc which will take time. I think pilots will rehearse for at least 1 year (incl. a real world exercise like vayu shakti) before inducting them for battle.This air crafts cost a ton and are important assets.
Bro,he most probably meant EADS CASA 295W transport aircraft.
Price for 62 has been finalised. The news appeared on Janes. Check out @Aryanwarlord tweet.

uoftotaku

Country flag
Could baba's Beautiful Birds mean Su-57 in ready to fly condition ? It might be ready by now ?
There are fewer than 10 actively flying SU-57 in existence...all of them are Test Frames and not combat configured (even though Ruskies tried to show off with them briefly in Syria)...even Ruskies have not place orders for more than 12 more so no way any would be "available"

Shiv sagar

Country flag

Rafale training was started a year ago for Indian pilots and its safe to assume that they might have been taken part in many critical missions over Syria. IAF is pretty much capable to fly Rafale in mission mode from day 1 it receives rafale.https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&s...BRAB&usg=AOvVaw1Fcr28dkZaWpKt3nqYG8ZD&ampcf=1

devx101

Country flag
Bro,he most probably meant EADS CASA 295W transport aircraft.
Price for 62 has been finalised. The news appeared on Janes. Check out @Aryanwarlord tweet.
oh ok....again tejas, rafae or C295 etc are for future. Regarding baba news possibilities:

NaMo has 10 days before elections and he needs to solidify his presence. Hence something likely is going to happen. Opening of western front is not an option. What strategic objective will it achieve...? Nothing i guess. Days of ground invasion in densely populated areas is over. I think IA is on standby to give a reply only if again a terror attack takes place limited to capturing certain non populated territory in Pak IB opposite RJ or Punjab.

He may
a) Release info of classified operations like Fort abbas bombing, Sargodha air base attack, Khudzhar attach by Brahmos , PNS Tariq incident etc. No one knows which is true and which is false. Bombing of ammunition depot etc were also in news.

b) Limited offensive in LoC, if it is really happening ! News regarding that.

c) Ultimatum to Pak to handover Dawood, Hafiz pig, Mazood pig....Can't kill them as they are protected to heavily. Unless you convince USA to bomb with a B2 Bomber.:scared2:

d) Same as serial c but ultimatum is given by USA & other nations.

FATF is not happening now (it's in process), UNSC Azhaar resolution is hardly of any strategic value or big...

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Rawat, around January was talking about validating IBG and other cold start concepts around May...
Yes,he mentioned d IBGs will be experimented in certain limited areas first and based upon d results it will be emulated throughout.

The two tweets frm Baba and Maj Arya corroborates 2 d same...

IBGs baby.....IBGs it is.[emoji7]
Cold Wave is d experiment for CSD based on IBGs.

sorcerer

Country flag
hahahaha
Baba with his code threw up a lot of CHAFF

Cut the B out babaji..and we kinda get what you is thinking...
Whatever remains is a nice read with URI

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Since you asked me to call you a fanboy...I'll call you just that :)

It's a fallacy that if India has ONE type of weapon that can target a Chinese position then India wins the war!

Once a missile hits a Chinese position, China could counter attack with similar missiles OR do an air strike OR surround using its Navy etc.....

So, India needs to have deterrence, defensive and counter-attack strategies at all fronts.........
Let me explain you. It is unlikely that India and China go for a full flagged war. The conflict between India and china is most likely in border area to establish control over territory where there is dispute of ownership. In this kind of small conflict, how are you going to stablish your dominance rapidly is the key to success. By the time some ceasefire happens, if your dominance is there, you will be in a better position to negotiate. Indo china conflict in 1962 is an example which went against us. While our swift and decisive response in 1967 gave us control over Chola and Nathula.

Imagine a Doklam like situation where both army goes for conflict. If we hit Chinese hard and get control over the area than we can enjoy the possession. If we lose control, it will go china. This is the reason we require highly specific weapons which may give us an initial edge in conflict. We need to prepare for this. Infact, this sort of small conflict like it happened with Pakistan is going to happen in near future.This is the reason why conflict specific weapons are going to be very important. You will see highly sophisticated sniper rifles, machine guns, short range missiles, drones, artilary guns being purchased in large number than big weapons like tank etc in priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles