India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

The report is the most racist fucking piece of shit I've come across recently!

Essentially it's claiming that despite using French jets, Israeli munitions, US GPS satellites....it was ultimately Indians who didn't know how the GPS would compute the altitude because of 'old knowledge' Indians had that resulted in input of wrong altitude and hence the strikes failed!!!

The authors need to be educated that India has successfully launched scores of satellites in its own launch vehicles.....including its own GPS....and not to mention a successful mission to mars in its first attempt!

Only scumbags from TheWire would repeatedly publish claims that India failed. Not only do these scumbags harangue India for any claimed technological feats, those assholes have repeatedly published articles against India's drive to make the country open-defecation free....their grouse.....that it is a human right to shit anywhere and the government trying to enforce different habit is encroachment on human rights! These assholes deserve some feces on their faces!!!
India can hit a satellite hurtling in space at hypersonic speeds.....but couldn't compute the altitude of Jaba Top in Balakot???

Fucking morons!!!! TheWire is full of assholes!!!

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
It is yet to be known which satellite the ASAT weapons destroyed.

TejasMK3

Country flag
It is yet to be known which satellite the ASAT weapons destroyed.
Read some discussion that it was a microsat, either Microsat TD or microsat R, both are around 280-310km orbit and the microsat was sort of semi confirmed by Madhavan Nair on tv.

Skdas

India can hit a satellite hurtling in space at hypersonic speeds.....but couldn't compute the altitude of Jaba Top in Balakot???

Fucking morons!!!! TheWire is full of assholes!!!
Haan na... Was reading that while sitting on air conditioned offic shitter... Thought of writing an counter article saying how the Aussies have rotten their brains eating that nasty stuff with bread for breakfast... vegemite.

But I guess DRDO just shoved this down their throats...

Last edited:

VehlaBanda

Pakistan be like khitte ki suraksha fir se khatre me hai....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
who has demonstrated these capabilities till now?
GEO. None. Coz it will bring all the communucation network of the World under threat. And there is some unwritten rule to not to millitarise space. Though it will be done in due time. Am sure DARPA people must be doing some research on GEO Asat capability secretly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles