India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
It's amazing how much you can learn by calling business houses dealing with pak say in Dufai or elsewhere.
:rofl::rofl:

Thats much better int than gafoora and team Twitter army.
Gafoora..your boys played well..but the match was lost . .
Not much overs remaining anyways.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Coup is not viable option for pak army anymore.
Why is everyone taking pak army as one unit? It's not! When Musharraf took over whole of Navy and PAF was against it, hell it's said many of his corps commanders were against, however he was pushed by USA and Musshi did it.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
It has happened many times before and will happen again in case any power wants to take over pakistan!
Whenever they lose to India, the blame game starts and PA takes over. War with India is always a precursor to political disturbance in Porkland.

sorcerer

Country flag
Why is everyone taking pak army as one unit? It's not! When Musharraf took over whole of Navy and PAF was against it, hell it's said many of his corps commanders were against, however he was pushed by USA and Musshi did it.
My point was...there will be heavy sanctions on pakistan if they attempted a coup any more..which pakis wont be able to survive.
post the coup... international community has come to a decision on it to "preserve" the "democratic status" of pakistan at an "optic level" anyway by putting heavy cost on pakistan if so.
Thats my understanding of it...As far as I know.

Thats why I said..coup per se is not viable option

itsme

Country flag
So all silent now eh? No more details regarding what was happening in pindi last night?

Butter Chicken

Country flag
#BalochistanLiberationFront claims for the attack on #PakistanArmy convoy in Bulaida area of Kech #Balochistan. Where nearly a dozen Pakistani military personnel were killed what a shame, @OfficialDGISPR will probably disown his soldiers

Captain Ali of #PakistanArmy who died in Khuzdar attack on 23rd March by #Baloch Freedom fighters. Several other Pakistan military personnel were killed. Gafoore
@OfficialDGISPR why don't you honour your soldiers? Even captains in rank. R U shamefull for loosing n war front?

sorcerer

Country flag

Something major amiss in Multan/Pakistan. Complete Blackout, blasts heard, initial reports indicate Pak Airforce shot down two own JF17 in panic mistaking as IAF. Outcome of Balakot strikes & still some say we did no harm. Balakot game changer, creating descion dilemma 4 Pak.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
boys played well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles