India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

More likely he is talking about m777 howitzers that were recently inducted.
What israeli equipment can be used in loc,maybe recon drones for arty?
M777s are too few in number (single digits) and earmarked for China border.

We acquired HERON UCAVs and maybe more SPICE bombs are in action.

S.A.T.A

Lol. Who was responsible for 2 attacks per year in every major Indian City from 2002 to 2008 then? Get your facts straight dude.
Most of the big attacks, if not all, turned out to be handiwork of India based groups (like IM) or Indian Muslims and in kashmir there were a couple of episodes, which is where Musharraff was expected to deliver.. By the time 26/11 happened Musharraff was out of the picture.

singhboy98

Country flag
Most of the big attacks, if not all, turned out to be handiwork of India based groups (like IM) or Indian Muslims and in kashmir there were a couple of episodes, which is where Musharraff was expected to deliver.. By the time 26/11 happened Musharraff was out of the picture.
I ask this with all due respect, are you trying to troll me here? Does any Indian terror group exist which does not have financial+logistical+ideological from ISI/Pakistan? The 2005 Delhi bomb blasts were carried out by LeT/ Islamic Inquilab Mahaz which were Pakistani. What about the 2003 Mumbai bombings?

Do everyone and yourself a favor and go through this link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_India

You should really not be spouting such uninformed nonsense on a defense forum

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which new toy was used? I'm sure this base was destroyed using new bombs or missiles by IAF ! Happy paki days!

DivineHeretic

Country flag

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's talking about a precision strike. Probably GPS/IRNSS guided artillery shells from Israel/Singapore. Or an armed Drone strike. It can't be anything lower in explosives carrying capacity, if you want to pummel an ammunition dump, and it cant be anything much heavier than these, or else surrounding civilians would be up in smoke right now.

SanjeevM

Country flag
In such an operation, two strategies can be adopted. One of them involves destroying the weapons and the other involves taking them over. To destroy a nuclear weapon, all one needs to do is to make the nuclear trigger or chips inactive. To snatch them is the other alternative.

Now I am really interested in the ACCIDENT AT KHUZDAR :D
If
In such an operation, two strategies can be adopted. One of them involves destroying the weapons and the other involves taking them over. To destroy a nuclear weapon, all one needs to do is to make the nuclear trigger or chips inactive. To snatch them is the other alternative.

It would now be interesting to see what kind and how much of a role the US expects India to play in this plan.

*ahem *ahem
Destroying nuclear weapon in their bases is not a viable option. It involves huge civilian casualties.

US & allies, Israel, India can form joint teams. Identify all possible storage locations. US has to use kill switch on all F-16 to make sure they do not fly. Make sure AWACS doesn't fly. Take down J-X if they are air borne. Flood their nuclear weapon storage sites with best trained commandos. Gas the nuclear sites to make everyone in and around such facilities to make them unconscious. In a coordinated attack take nuclear warheads from all weapons.

If we think of bombing the sites, even if a few warheads remain undestroyed, they will land into the hands of terrorists. That situation should be avoided. Once nuclear warheads are taken into custody, destroy the nuclear plants as well so that Pakistan doesn't produce new nuclear warheads in near future. During this exercise, plant IEDs on missiles as well to cripple any strike capabilities.

SanjeevM

Country flag

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Destroying ammunition dump may be the mission. Pakistanis are butt hurt. So this firing. It will also stop after a while once we hit their artillery positions and silence their guns.

S.A.T.A

I ask this with all due respect, are you trying to troll me here? Does any Indian terror group exist which does not have financial+logistical+ideological from ISI/Pakistan? The 2005 Delhi bomb blasts were carried out by LeT/ Islamic Inquilab Mahaz which were Pakistani. What about the 2003 Mumbai bombings?

Do everyone and yourself a favor and go through this link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_India

You should really not be spouting such uninformed nonsense on a defense forum
Which is why I said many of them, if not all of them. Musharraf was not expected to cap all attacks, which was unrealistic considering he barely managed to survive an assassination by Jaish himself. Attacks carried out by groups/individuals based in India but ideologically affiliated to Pak terrorist groups, was our short comings and cannot be entirely hung on Musharraf. Musharraf did help us bring an end to violence in kashmir and this is accepted by India's kashmir observers, pakistani strategic community and by Musharraf himself. Musharraf /Pakistanis claim it was because he was trying to strike a peace deal with Vajpayee /Dr Singh and Indians claim it was partly due to the coercion applied by full mobilization.... What are we arguing about here?

tigerhill

Country flag
Yes...Haji pir is on the table. So are dominating heights that may enable us to shell the kashmir route of cpec, be it the karakoram highway or in the northern areas.
We are going to shift the loc in such a manner that the road becomes as vulnerable as the neelum valley.
60 billion dollars down the tube.

So yes haji pir is on the table. It will be taken over silently.
Check google images you will also see burnt bunkers at the hilltop.

All i say is source based and my own inferences.

Bharat Mata ki Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles