India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Do we have video clipping of Spice destroying target while building is intact. Indians don'y understand technical words. They will be like if building isn't reduced to rubble it doesn't kill targets.
Yes sire..its there on the internet.. on SPICE 2000

sorcerer

Country flag
GUYZ...mi lod Katju has spoken .. :D

Good god...imagine the deep reach paki had in our system.. SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

S.A.T.A

GUYZ...mi lod Katju has spoken .. :D

Good god...imagine the deep reach paki had in our system.. SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
What has he done now... Has he officially included himself in his famous 90% quota.

S.A.T.A

hailed pace prize for Taliban Khan.
:D

SC was also corrupted by the ANTI INDIA Ecosystem.
No wonder the verdicts were anti Hindu for last many decades
Justice ji's only problem is that that he knows he is the only man that God has created to be perfect, but frustrated that he can't convince 90% Indians about it.... I'm surprised he has not nominated himself for the peace prize. The perfect man deserves the perfect prize.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Well...if they want crate..we give them crater..
the problem is terrorism is sooo rampant in pakistan that..it will be crater crater every where.
Then make fcking crater everywhere. Why do we bother about about pakistan? Do we have rishtedar there?
Chacha? Mausi ?

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Fellows!
Some psychos in the forum are advocating killing Paki children. Such posts should be deleted and those offending members censured!

That little girl in the video barely knows what she's talking about. It's her parents, society and miltary-Mullas that're at fault! There's no excuse for grown up on this forum to be talking barbaric stuff!
I am against your opinion for censoring such speech.

Nanha mujahids will in future become Begums who may operate for Islam or give birth to more mujahids who might kill Indians in future.

I myself reminded of the Peshawar School attacks which really hit Pakistan Army.

Enquirer

I am against your opinion for censoring such speech.

Nanha mujahids will in future become Begums who may operate for Islam or give birth to more mujahids who might kill Indians in future.

I myself reminded of the Peshawar School attacks which really hit Pakistan Army.
The folks who are indoctrinating those kids are the enemy - take them out! Once u do that then the kids won’t grow up to be mujahideen!
To advocate killing little kids is horrendous. You belong to the same class of people like Hafiz Saeed & Masood Azhar!
Please change your thought process.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
another major terrorist attack will bring the war fever back , and i feel one is round the corner .
Might be a part of psy-op........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles