India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Part Two of the PorkiShitani Dog’s Audio Messages. This bastard ‘s time is coming soon. He will be halaled very soon. He escaped two times before the next time we will put a bullet through the Camel Pee Drinker Rape Product’s head.

Part Two
lol, Let them bring it on. They couldn't do shit for the past 30 years, they won't be able to now. They don't even control a single street in Kashmir, and they compare themselves with the Taliban which controls 70% of Afghanistan.

When India of the 90's could handle an all out offensive on kashmir from pakistan involving afghan mujahidin, all the XYZ muhammad ka gaand terrorist clubs, minimal counter insurgency experience or equipment with our army, no international standing, and worst of all :CONGRESS GOVT, and still come out on top, then for today's India this is a cake walk. Our boys are itching to be unleashed without restrictions on Kashmir, Modi is itching to end the Kashmir matter once and for all, and the army has all the experience and weapons required to fight efficiently today. Additionally, international criticism means nothing for India today. The same Euro countries throwing a fit about Kashmir are the ones investing in us, and asking us for more economic cooperation. US does not give one tiny fuck about Kashmir either.

Hum bhi dekhte hain kya ukhaad lenge.

Last edited:

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dear MSD,
whole world, globalists and leftists will remain preoccupied with pandemic for few months.

Commies and Ummah are already castrated by corona and won't be able to intervene.

US too busy with its elections, UN toothless anyway and Europe under quarantine lockdown.

Economy is down anyway, so that's no longer a disincentive.

With ice melting over the peaks in next couple of months, this could be the best time to take back PoK, what has always been rightfully ours and cut the head of the snake, once and forever!

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
lol, Let them bring it on. They couldn't do shit for the past 30 years, they won't be able to now. They don't even control a single street in Kashmir, and they compare themselves with the Taliban which controls 70% of Afghanistan.

When India of the 90's could handle an all out offensive on kashmir from pakistan involving afghan mujahidin, all the XYZ muhammad ka gaand terrorist clubs, minimal counter insurgency experience or equipment with our army, no international standing, and worst of all :CONGRESS GOVT, and still come out on top, then for today's India this is a cake walk. Our boys are itching to be unleashed without restrictions on Kashmir, Modi is itching to end the Kashmir matter once and for all, and the army has all the experience and weapons required to fight efficiently today. Additionally, international criticism means nothing for India today. The same Euro countries throwing a fit about Kashmir are the ones investing in us, and asking us for more economic cooperation. US does not give one tiny fuck about Kashmir either.

Bhai International community can do nothing, its true.

In the mean time our PM is getting praised in the International community for asking for alliance against the coronavirus.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

You do know that these Camel Pee Drinkers are just bullshitting to get support from Stupid Trashmiri Dogs. LoL These Pisslam Monkeys in reality are Shivering in there Burqa when they hear the Rashtriya Rifles. RiyAss ‘s time is almost up. India will put bullet into his shitty Camel Pee Drinker Head very soon. There Dad the Pakjabi Dog Couldn’t take Kashmir Valley from India then how the fuck will they filthy Rape product. LoL this is all just to make dumb Trashmiri into even bigger Chutiyas. Pulwama sealed the deal for the Pisslam Monkeys in Trashmiri Valley.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
You do know that these Camel Pee Drinkers are just bullshitting to get support from Stupid Trashmiri Dogs. LoL These Pisslam Monkeys in reality are Shivering in there Burqa when they hear the Rashtriya Rifles. RiyAss ‘s time is almost up. India will put bullet into his shitty Camel Pee Drinker Head very soon. There Dad the Pakjabi Dog Couldn’t take Kashmir Valley from India then how the fuck will they filthy Rape product. LoL this is all just to make dumb Trashmiri into even bigger Chutiyas. Pulwama sealed the deal for the Pisslam Monkeys in Trashmiri Valley.
Sometimes i want give you a thandi Lassi.
Bhai calm down :pound: :balleballe:
The level of frustration which you have for porkis is out of the world anyways i like it :bounce:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Sometimes i want give you a thandi Lassi.
Bhai calm down :pound: :balleballe:
The level of frustration which you have for porkis is out of the world anyways i like it :bounce:
LoL frustration? It’s more like hatred bro The things i said are similar to things the other members have said in the past and present. I understand what you mean but what I said is the truth. The Porkis are liars and we need to break there lies and bullShits. Any way I do like a Tasty Lassi just about right now. LoL

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Charges framed against JKLF terrorist Yasin Malik and six others for killing IAF personnel in 1990
Finally Center acting to enforce the law in Kashmir Valley - after Yasin Malik who?

https://www.pgurus.com/charges-fram...six-others-for-killing-iaf-personnel-in-1990/

This was unthinkable during UPA times. CONgress traitors under Maino had given this pig the aura of a Hero.

In National Security, we have made great strides in 5 years of Namo!

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
OFF TOPIC

Jai Shree Ram and Bharata Mata Ki Jai

I hope Modi doesn’t ruin this by trying to act like some fucking hero by using Indian Tax Payer Money to Treat Filthy Camel Pee Drinkers under SAARC Corona Virus Fund. I don’t understand why Indian tax payer money is going Non-Dharmic Pisslamic Terrorist States that is Anti-Indian and Anti-Hindu in nature. Porki Monkey ‘s Masters Saudis and Chinese should be the one helping the Rape Product not India. It’s doesn’t even make sense and it’s counter productive for India to help the bastards. It is only going to come back and bite us in the back.

Last edited:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
OFF TOPIC

Jai Shree Ram and Bharata Mata Ki Jai

I hope Modi doesn’t ruin this by trying to act like some fucking hero by using Indian Tax Payer Money to Treat Filthy Camel Pee Drinkers under SAARC Corona Virus Fund. I don’t understand why Indian tax payer money is going Non-Dharmic Pisslamic Terrorist States that is Anti-Indian and Anti-Hindu in nature. Porki Monkey ‘s Masters Saudis and Chinese should be the one helping the Rape Product not India. It’s doesn’t even make sense and it’s counter productive for India to help the bastards. It is only going to come back and bite us in the back.
In Pak and POK, I am afraid things can get out of hands easily. I highly doubt Pakistan has any infrastructure to prevent the virus specially in POK.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
In Pak and POK, I am afraid things can get out of hands easily. I highly doubt Pakistan has any infrastructure to prevent the virus specially in POK.
I agree They don’t have Adequate Infrastructure which means Virus will spread like wildfire and GayRan Khan and His Masters Pakjabi Hijada Army will try to hide the deaths of Porki Civilians who died from the virus to fool his people and rest of the world. PorkiShitani Dog deserve it and I hope they get fucking taken out by corona like Italy, Iran and China. PM Modi even after all hatred by the Camel Pee Drinkers tried to help them ( Which I hate that he did that) and they attacked him and tried to change the subject from fighting the Corona Virus to Trashmir.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I agree They don’t have Adequate Infrastructure which means Virus will spread like wildfire and GayRan Khan and His Masters Pakjabi Hijada Army will try to hide the deaths of Porki Civilians who died from the virus to fool his people and rest of the world. PorkiShitani Dog deserve it and I hope they get fucking taken out by corona like Italy, Iran and China. PM Modi even after all hatred by the Camel Pee Drinkers tried to help them ( Which I hate that he did that) and they attacked him and tried to change the subject from fighting the Corona Virus to Trashmir.
The thing is Pakis won't even bother to let people die in POK.

Icarus

Country flag
Charges framed against JKLF terrorist Yasin Malik and six others for killing IAF personnel in 1990
Finally Center acting to enforce the law in Kashmir Valley - after Yasin Malik who?

https://www.pgurus.com/charges-fram...six-others-for-killing-iaf-personnel-in-1990/

This was unthinkable during UPA times. CONgress traitors under Maino had given this pig the aura of a Hero.

In National Security, we have made great strides in 5 years of Namo!
Yay, we will get justice in another 50 years.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The thing is Pakis won't even bother to let people die in POK.
Porki doesn’t care about Pok. They want POK and Rest of Kashmir Valley so they can control the river flowing from the Himalayan Mountains and direct all it towards Porki Panjab for Industrial and agriculture and also blocking India from getting the water. Even if POK gets Corona in mass numbers the Porkis will only bother about there Pakjabi population first and then rest of other porkis in PorkiShitan and POK.

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Some more detail about this incident.... can any one read urdu ?

"Revolt in 31 Baloch Regiment, CO may have been killed.... as per earlier tweet about 10 officers may be missing in action :devil:

upload_2020-3-16_21-7-13.png

Ye kya hua, kab hua, kyun hua........ chodo ye na soocho...

Hope multiple lots of 72 Hoors will be busy having roast pork for dinner today... :shoot:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Virus in sindh.. the economic centre I Pakistan, has exploded.. I also expect ethnic tensions to increase due to this... Keep a watch on pak politicians.. I think they will start leaving Pakistan in droves soon..
There will be Fights between Muhajir, Sindhis and Balochis. I hope the DumbAss Camel Pee Drinkers wouldn’t try to scape goat the already weak Hindu community for the Coronavirus spread. We can’t trust these Jihadis they might do that or even worse to non-Islamic minorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles