India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
He was a himachili though :biggrin2:
Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Gujarat all have similar cultural and Historical Backgrounds and also in the end we are all Hindus so he is a Hero to all Hindus regardless which part of the country they may come from. I agree they should name the airport after Zorawar Singh

sorcerer

Country flag
J&K: Security forces kill militant in encounter in Shopian

Security forces gunned down a militant after an encounter broke out on Monday in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian district, police said.

As of the last update, the encounter was still underway and the militant’s identity was yet to be ascertained, a police official said.

Security forces launched a cordon and search operation in Reban area of the south Kashmir district on Monday morning after receiving specific information about the presence of militants there, he said.

The official said the operation turned into an encounter after the militants fired upon a search party of the forces, who retaliated.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
There was a report that p8I was used for awacs like operations....may be true...
Otherwise why p8I there in an airforce base

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
pakis lost a Colonel fighting rag-tag TTP.

I wonder if it's really happened now in DI khan Or if he's one of those paki casualties mentioned by Baba INT in recent months like Tarbela, athmuqam, neelam operations where they lost senior officers.

And Mujeebur Rehman sounds like a Bengali muslim. Could there be any bengali peacefuls who defected to or stayed with Pakis after 1971 :confused1:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yay!!!!

==========
Lt Gen KJS Dhillon (ex GOC of 15 corps) to take charge as Director General of Defence Intelligence Agency. He will also hold the position of deputy chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Intelligence) in @HQ_IDS_India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles