Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sure why not....
This one?

LOL nice one mate. I chuckled. You got me. Riding on the coattails of bengali traitors, like Hyenas. You fought with Pakistan. Is this what you call an honorable victory ? If you were brave enough, would have attacked Pakistan directly. Next time Attack Pakistan directly if you are brave enough, that too In day light so whole world can see that Indians achieved something. . Pakistan announced they are coming, Attacked you in daylight, Shot down your Jets, Bombed your 6 locations spared the lifes of two LT.GEN, Forced you to shot down your own helicopter

This is how Brave fights. They announce and comes through your front door to fight you. Not like cowards.

Guess indians are only good at shooting down their helicopter and Crashing jets in enemy territory in daylight only. All the fighting for you guys should be done at night time only

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
You are not illiterate but ignorant too. No point in indulging with an ignorant. Live in your own bubble mate.
You are worse than teaboy mate. You arent homeless vagrant by anychance?
Lol Porki Fucker both Me and PM Modi have and make more money than you make in your entire fucking life bitch. LoL you calling me “Vagrant” Porki Monkeys are the biggest beggars in the whole world sucking both Chinki and Arab Dick for Money and Aid like good little Slaves. I have seen shit ton of Porki monkeys like you living like dirty rats on the streets begging for money in UK and Europe.

LoL I am pretty sure I am more literate than DumbAss Porki like you who popped out from a shity Pisslamic Terrorist Madrasa and Porki Monkey bring some evidence instead of talking bullShits and lies. Where and When did Former Air Chief BS Dhanoa say what you claimed? And also What happened to the War Heads of the Missiles your Porki Army claimed to have recovered? Answer them retard instead of Babbling like idiot.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
LOL nice one mate. I chuckled. You got me. Riding on the coattails of bengali traitors, like Hyenas. You fought with Pakistan. Is this what you call an honorable victory ? If you were brave enough, would have attacked Pakistan directly. Next time Attack Pakistan directly if you are brave enough In day light too. Pakistan announced, Attacked you in daylight, Shot down your Jets, Bombed your 6 locations spared the lifes of two LT.GEN, Forced you to shot down your own helicopter

This is how Brave fights. They announce and comes through your front door to fight you. Not like cowards.
you mean like this in 1947 using kabalis.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol Porki Fucker both Me and PM Modi have and make more money than you make in your entire fucking life bitch. LoL you calling me “Vagrant” Porki Monkeys are the biggest beggars in the whole world sucking both Chinki and Arab Dick for Money and Aid like good little Slaves. I have seen shit ton of Porki monkeys like you living like dirty rats on the streets begging for money in UK and Europe.

LoL I am pretty sure I am more literate than DumbAss Porki like you who popped out from a shity Pisslamic Terrorist Madrasa and Porki Monkey bring some evidence instead of talking bullShits and lies. Where and When did Former Air Chief BS Dhanoa say what you claimed? And also What happened to the War Heads of the Missiles your Porki Army claimed to have recovered? Answer them retard instead of Babbling like idiot.
A man who has time to suck his own proverbial small lollipop yet doesnt know what B.S spewed recently about Having No proof that IAF shot down F-16. Thankyou for proving my point how ignorant you are

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
A man who has time to suck his own proverbial small lollipop yet doesnt know what B.S spewed recently about Having No proof that IAF shot down F-16. Thankyou for proving my point how ignorant you are.
DumbAss Show the evidence? You are the one who claimed he said it Dumbfuck. It’s your job to prove your side using authentic sources dumbass not mine. You didn’t show any fucking evidence which means you don’t have any and you are just like all the other Camel Piss drinkers I meet on the Internet Lmao stupid and retarded.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Once again looks like a daytime picture. Thank you for partially proving my point once again.
Yes. Ur chutiya Def Minister what's his name? He said PAF didn't retaliate against incoming IAF package because it was night and dark.

U can't see at night? It means u have night blindness.
U can't fight at night. Last time u did, Longewala happened. Lol.
Night war is nightmare for ur goatfkers.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes. Ur chutiya Def Minister what's his name? He said PAF didn't retaliate against incoming IAF package because it was night and dark.

U can't see at night? It means u have night blindness.
U can't fight at night. Last time u did, Longewala happened. Lol.
Night war is nightmare for ur goatfkers.
And what was the excuse given by IAF ? PAKISTAN came with 24 JETS to fight us and we didn't have many jets in the air at that time. LOL. Is that a joke mate? Seriously

Kumata

Country flag
Delhi is on Fire and Hurr Durr Pakis this Paki That. Shows the priority of people here. No wonder Why Pakistan is relatively more calm than India as of now Because the Progressive leadership in Pakistan. And when you make a Teaboy the ruler this is what happens. Delhi was on Fire and Modi Was praising the songs of Trump somewhere else in India. Shamless bunch of people all around. I mean the people on this thread is reflects the overall behavior of india anyways

Have they started sellin cheap white substance in doha ..Last i heard, u qataris were begging Amrikans to save your gas tanks.. U cannot save ur own asss and talking of Progresive porkistan ...

Kumata

Country flag
You know Whatever he did in UN? Is the result of Whatever Trump Said About Imran Khan today in India. You should be ashamed that He was praising Imran Khan in India. GO figure how Pakistan Charmed American !
He did said that radiclised ISLAMIC terror is a threat to world peace. So kind of praise only for niazi.

Kumata

Country flag
You are not illiterate but ignorant too. No point in indulging with an ignorant. Live in your own bubble mate.
jihadi Abdul ,

kisi nay invite kiya tha tujhe ya doha main poti saaf karne se time mila tha... I typically slip my pocket change to abduls like u at airport restrooms who beg for each dollar cleaning restrooms..Let me know ur duty time.. Will pay u full pocket change...

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
And what was the excuse given by IAF ? PAKISTAN came with 24 JETS to fight us and we didn't have many jets in the air at that time. LOL. Is that a joke mate? Seriously
We had our package ready. And hence Abhi managed to repel ur package.

Only few are of the opinion we didn't have the right package to challenge u.
Wrong. We didn't have the right BVRs. Also, we were purely defending, except for Abhi who hit the gas to prevent an ingress.
Fact remains we only bombed u coz of ur terror activity which gave us casualties.
Done. Ur response was expected but unwarranted. U never raided American bases when they bombed the hell outta FATA. India bombing u, that too not PoK but mainland Pak i.e KPK has somewhat rattled u.
And we called ur nuke bluff again.
Jus nxt time the threshold will be put more higher before we get back wats ours safe and sound.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No wonder Why Pakistan is relatively more calm than India as of now
Homicide rates and fragile states index brutally disagree with you.
Because the Progressive leadership in Pakistan
With a Islamic leaning party, GDP per capita growth rate at 1/3 of South Asian average and all development indicators downward, I'm wondering what you are able to find progressive in PTI.
All 4 missiles of Mig-21 are entact and
No, one of R-73 has detonated.
B.S DHAONA says No proof of F-16 Kill. Try Harder
Particularly F-16. Electronic footage and burst missile, both indicate that a plane was shot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles