India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
See..thats good morale and confidence..even during gaming..
something pakis dont have even during real life fubar
Have to give credit to Balochis. Efficient use of terrain, vantage points. Also, Balochis kept it safe even when they had advantage. I was expecting one of them to go forward while others attacked but they kept their position maybe because of low numbers. Balochis can't risk even one casualty. Also, in the first video, PA had to vacate their military base (school as military base).

Agraj

Country flag
No armoured protection,no vests,no sense of where the actual fire is coming from.
No disrespect to the soldiers but that's pathetic from a trained army.correct me if I'm wrong,but the best cover there is ,it's their own vehicle( or whatever that thing on four wheel is),I'm seeing soldiers running in panic,clueless peeks...no wonder they lost every war

Pulakeshin

Country flag
No armoured protection,no vests,no sense of where the actual fire is coming from.
No disrespect to the soldiers but that's pathetic from a trained army.correct me if I'm wrong,but the best cover there is ,it's their own vehicle( or whatever that thing on four wheel is),I'm seeing soldiers running in panic,clueless peeks...no wonder they lost every war
They have a history of surrender. Everyone has ruled these Hindu/Buddhist converts. They don't even have a king of their own who ruled their own land.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
So the soldiers were coming out of the vehicle as it was not bullet proof? Makes sense then.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
OFF TOPIC

Last Bodo militant group leaves Myanmar, surrenders to Indian authorities

Prabin Kalita | TNN |
Updated: Jan 13, 2020, 03:23 IST

TNN
In the past, Army operation against Bodo insurgents forced them to flee from hideouts

GUWAHATI: Assam’s last Bodo militant group, National Democratic Front of Boroland (S) — a close ally of the Paresh Baruah-led Ulfa — left its Myanmar

base and surrendered to the Indian authorities on the India-Myanmar border on Saturday.

Security sources said that 50 heavily armed cadres of the group led by its chairman B Saoraigwra have surrendered a large cache of weapons and have been brought to Guwahati.

“Saoraigwra and his family members have been brought to India through Tamu (the border town of Myanmar on the international border with Moreh town of Manipur). Another group, led by the group’s general secretary BR Ferrenga, has crossed the border to Longwa village in Mon district (Nagaland),” a source said.

The return of the last group of Bodo militants is a result of an initiative by chief administrator of

Bodoland
Territorial Council (BTC), Hagrama Mahilary and joint efforts of Indian and Myanmar authorities.

Mahilary, a former militant leader who had headed the now defunct Bodo Liberation Tigers (BLT) said he had taken it on himself to bring all the armed Bodo groups to mainstream and make the Bodo autonomous council area under the 6th schedule of Constitution completely free from militant elements.

“The objective was to bring out all the armed groups still in jungles. I appealed to the government of India and the government of Assam to include all groups in the peace talks that Centre is currently holding with two factions (NDFB-P and NDFB-R) and sign one peace agreement with leaders of all the factions as signatories. The government authorized me to initiate the process and I contacted Ndfb-S president Saoraigwra and B Bidai (vice-president). They are coming for the peace talks,” Mahilary said.

Mahilary also heads the Bodoland Peoples Front (BPF), which is a constituent member of the BJP-led ruling alliance in the state.

However six other Indian militant groups—(two from Assam) Ulfa(I) and Kamtapur Liberation Organization and (four from Manipur) Manipur People’s Army, Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup , People’s Liberation Army and People’s Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak, are still holed up in Myanmar territory.

Bodo Security Force (BSF), which was formed in 1986, rechristened as NDFB in 1994 after rejecting the Bodo Accord of 1993 that was signed between

All Bodo Students Union
(ABSU)-Bodo People’s Action Committee and Centre and the state government. The accord failed soon.

NDFB overnight became the one of biggest militant groups in the region and carried out several attacks on non-Bodo civilians and security forces, particularly Adivasis and Bengali-speaking Muslim migrants from Bangladeshi.

The outfit operated from neighbouring Bhutan alongside Ulfa and Kamatapur Liberation Army until they were evicted by Royal Bhutan Army in 2003 and shifted base to Myanmar with help of Ulfa, which had already built its base there.

The outfit suffered its first split in 2005 when a majority group led by founding general secretary Gobinda Basumatary signed a unilateral ceasefire with the central government and formed Ndfb (Progresive). The remnant group continued to stay in Bangladesh under the leadership of founding chairman Ranjan Daimary.

It was Daimary’s faction that carried out the serial blasts in the state in 2008 that killed more than 100 people in six places, the majority being in Guwahati. Daimary was arrested In Bangladesh in 2012 and soon sat on peace talks but this led to a further split in his group. The breakaway faction, which chose to remain outside the peace process was led by IK Sangbijit alias Songbijit Ingti Kathar and came to be called Ndfb (S), which based in Myanmar with Paresh Baruah ’s help. Songbijit later left the organization and B Saoraigwra became the group’s new chairman.

Jameson Emoni

Nepal's new policy to bar NGOs from running programmes opposed to India, China | India News - Times of India

KATHMANDU: Nepal is drafting a new policy to "discourage" international NGOs from undertaking programmes with potential to hamper the country's relations with its giant neighbours, India and China, officials said on Sunday.
While cross-border terrorism and criminal activities continue to be the major causes of concern for India, China has in the past complained about the Tibetans' movement via Nepal.

Based on Nepal's foreign policy of keeping balanced relations, the projects that are opposed by either country will not be implemented, according to the draft of the strategy policy which is being prepared by the Social Welfare Council, The Kathmandu Post reported.
"Nepal is a land-locked country and has two large countries with large populations in the north and south," according to the draft.

The policy will discourage organisations from running programmes that can hamper Nepal's relations with the neighbouring countries, it said.
Council officials said the policy is still in the draft stage and some of its provisions are expected to be addressed by a new law on the registration of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
Durga Prasad Bhattarai, an information officer at the council, said the proposed policy is aimed at addressing the concerns of the neighbouring countries regarding the activities of NGOs, particularly in the bordering regions.

"The objective of the proposed policy is to reassert that Nepal government is concerned about the strategic mobilisation of international non-governmental organisations, particularly in the bordering regions, in the name of building madrasas and monasteries," Bhattarai was quoted by the Post.

According to the council, madrasas in the regions bordering India are receiving funds from countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

Rajendra Kumar Poudel, member secretary at the council, admitted that India has raised concerns, through the home ministry about the large presence of madrasas in the bordering region.
"So we have stepped up the scrutiny of the source of funds and nature of programmes to be run in the madrasas while providing approval for foreign funding.
We are in favour of addressing India's concerns, but we have not taken any opinion from the Indian Embassy in Kathmandu," said Poudel.
Poudel, however, added it would be wrong to paint all the madrasas with the same brush.
"Some madrasas in Morang and Sunsari are doing well in imparting education and many others are also attracting students from across the border who live in a 5km-10km periphery of the border.

"We are equally sensitive about the mobilisation non-governmental organisations in the areas bordering China, so as not to have any negative effect on our relations with the northern neighbour," he added.
According to the Post report, India in the past has said that any kind of proliferation of extremism in the madrasas may hamper Nepal's internal security dynamics, and have repeatedly alerted Kathmandu to be cautious.
How about Chinese (N)GOs in Nepal acting against India? What is Nepal's position on that?

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
That blockhead and motormouth - Congi leader of the opposition Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury - now tweets that he suspects the government had a hand in the Pulwama attack, meaning a false flag op!!! The fukin depths that these Congi assholes can go to!! And that jackass Randeep Singh Surjewala concurs!! They never hesitate to toe Pak's line at the drop of a hat!

WTF is wrong with this band of Congi morons? They've lost it completely.

Waanar

Country flag
That's the whole point of insurgency, to attack your weakest, most exposed link and force you to spend all your money on armoring up and tomorrow they will attack something else after you've just spend billions buying armor.
Porkis are so, so smart...

Them jernails be like "You don't need no armour if Allah is your armour."

On a serious note, that looks like Rangers rather than Army. How do you identify between the two?

Also, want more such videos? They're pretty abundant. I can get them but that would throw thread off topic. :p
Any thread specifically related to this particular niche?

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

On a serious note, that looks like Rangers rather than Army. How do you identify between the two?

Also, want more such videos? They're pretty abundant. I can get them but that would throw thread off topic. :p
pakistan army be like "Bismilla al rahman al rahim.. The boys played well. We brought down 10 Indian jets using our stars wars laser. This morning we invaded USA and took control of Pentagon. We also captured 3 aliens and circumcized them. Hours ago we set up base on moon to observe earth. We are now building a new runway for our wormhole jets on Saturn rings ... bla bla bla... and all the beggars living in pakistan will start celebrating. Meanwhile their pm goes to china with a begging bowl in hand and pleads "Allah ke naam pe kuch de do baba".

Haldiram

Country flag

This is an old video. I recall masturbating to it like 3 years ago. The same thing got reposted so many times, I got dehydration.

Yup, they are rangers. They are like scouts. The establishment knows that there might be an ambush but they are expendable enough to be the first ones to make the path for the more expensive units. Pehle hi full armored tank bhej diya aur usko landmine se uda diya toh kya fayda. First they send cannon fodder to make contact with the insurgents, then the rangers call backup. Even the insurgents know that they are hitting low value targets. It's just to play on the enemy's mind to keep them on the toes. Pawns fighting with pawns.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Urban Naxals trying to call Pulwama Attack a false flag. Say arrest of Dalvinder Singh shows internal plan.

Essentially these betichods are trying to save Pakistan and discredit the forces. This is from LOP, Lok Sabha Adhir Chowdhury.

Looks like after the failure of Anti CAA Pro Islamist protest, JNU Urban Naxals protest the modus operandi has been updated.

Check last 6 yrs record. Whenever Pappu comes back from his undisclosed foreign tour there's unrest in country. This time he has planned something even bigger, it seems

https://mobile.twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1216694469346693122

'Chink in Armour Exposed': Congress Questions J&K Cop's Link to Pulwama Attack, Govt Says Pak Role Proved

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/ind...attack-govt-says-pak-role-proved-2457547.html

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Urban Naxals trying to call Pulwama Attack a false flag. Say arrest of Dalvinder Singh shows internal plan.

Essentially these betichods are trying to save Pakistan and discredit the forces. This is from LOP, Lok Sabha Adhir Chowdhury.

Looks like after the failure of Anti CAA Pro Islamist protest, JNU Urban Naxals protest the modus operandi has been updated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1216694469346693122

'Chink in Armour Exposed': Congress Questions J&K Cop's Link to Pulwama Attack, Govt Says Pak Role Proved

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/ind...attack-govt-says-pak-role-proved-2457547.html
BJP never has to work hard, because these jokers in the congress are more responsible for hindu consolidation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles