India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
So if both the guns seen in the pic have indeed been made by them...

Then all I can say is ofb Ko chullu bhar pani me dub Jana chahiye.
Actually they just blindly copy all foreign guns they use. While we don't even consider X-95 Zitara while talking indigeneous guns, nor did we simply adopt & start building on that Tavor design...
India just left all that potential there to rot, while tweaking its flawed Insas design!

The utter lack of initiative or foresight is what India should be ashamed of in both Army & ARDE.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Could have made the joke on the general's trigger-discipline... The gun itself doesn't seem half bad.
View attachment 41063
Got all the things Indian army "kinda forgot" to ask for in INSAS upgrades for a whole decade!
This is a Modernized Version of one of best Weapons of the 21st Century the H&K G3. India could have modernized the FN FAL or SLR in our service which was also one of the best guns in 21st Century as well like upgrading it and turning it into a full auto Rifle instead of British Semi Automatic Standard which is impractical for mass modern warfare. A Modernized Full Auto SLR could have kept the Indian Army in Good Shape for at least for or even after the 2000s. The Porki Bastards have been using the H&K G3 for Many Years now with minimal to no problems at all. G3 is Such a Robust Gun just like the FAL both created during the same time period.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Actually they just blindly copy all foreign guns they use. While we don't even consider X-95 Zitara while talking indigeneous guns, nor did we simply adopt & start building on that Tavor design...
India just left all that potential there to rot, while tweaking its flawed Insas design!

The utter lack of initiative or foresight is what India should be ashamed of in both Army & ARDE.
Agree on this. Bastard OFB could have produced both the Tavor and Galil in India with minimal cost if they wanted to but they didn’t. The utter incompetence inside these types of Defense organizations are staggering. The only government run defense organization that I am proud of is the DRDO. The ATAGS and NAG are the fine examples of that belief.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Agree on this. Bastard OFB could have produced both the Tavor and Galil in India with minimal cost if they wanted to but they didn’t.
Not until any of the forces present specific requirements for it, they can't (now it's the job of ARDE not OFB)... That the visionless leadership never do until last moment.
This is a Modernized Version of one of best Weapons of 21st Century the H&K G3. India could have modernized the FN FAL or SLR in our service which was also one of the best guns in 21st Century as well like upgrading it and turning it into full auto Rifle instead of British Semi Automatic Standard which is impractical for mass modern warfare. A Modernized Full Auto SLR could have kept the Indian Army in Good Shape for at least for or even after the 2000s. The Pakistanis have been using the H&K G3 for Many Years now. G3 is Such Robust Gun just like the FAL.
Those are all sailed ships now... Atleast they did it now with Sig-552 based carbine that's to be rejected soon.

...And with the later MCIWS models.

IMG_20191228_100558.png

https://www.drdo.gov.in/technology-cluster-links/labs-products-detail/2619/174

The real shame would be if all that effort gets abandoned now. I don't know if they considered a 7.62x51 based on MCIWS concept after Army got all wet for that calibre.

Last edited:

Agraj

Country flag
Take our OSINTS reports with a grain of salt except baba,frontal, meghdoot and hellfire.Last night I caught a guy distributing image of a blown up resort as paki bombed bunker,surprisingly it was shared by frontal(without verifying).do a reverse image search before posting,how difficult is that? And don't say its 5th gen warfare,if we busting enemy propaganda,they can do the same

Waanar

Country flag
Guys check this chutiya's timeline out ,
https://mobile.twitter.com/gokulchan

He tweeted this :

Find out if this is true ,If not then report this asshole .
Or tag intel monk, Frontalfire and meghdoot.
Tweets seem in line with the general congress nautankibaaz.
As long as he doesn't name a single soldier, he's no better than than Porkis who claim CRPF casualties to naxals as soldiers killed on LOC, i.e, absolutely fucking retarded and unrelated. Indian Army doesn't follow the policy of hiding casualties.

Off topic- Violent peaceful, my dude, I see this fucking bloodcrazed jaguar, then I read "FUCK THE MODS FOR NOT DELETING MY ACCOUNT" and dude... I can't... I just can't.... :pound::laugh::rofl::crazy:
That image lands so well with the text....

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yes but if he's pulling casaulities out of his ass ,then he needs to be reported as this is anti India propaganda,

And if by some long shot hes telling the truth it needs to be investigated ,

I don't have a twitter account ,thats why i asked others to tag intel monk , meghdoot and frontal to this post.
It’s Obvious that this guy is a fucking Fake Ass Porki Bastard Hiding under a Indian Name not OSINT or whatever. Indians should mass report this bastard. He doesn’t even look Army type material anyway.

captscooby81

Country flag
Nope he is navy Veteran now congressi pidi from TN. Looks like anyone who joins congress automatically starts getting venom in their tongue . I am sure our forces have not reached that level to hide casualties. Casualties from only LOC are reported most others like accident and other deaths mostly are not publicised by Adgpi handle .

There was death of two jawans yesterday in bridge collapse when they were involved in exercise

It’s Obvious that this guy is a fucking Fake Ass Porki Bastard Hiding under a Indian Name not OSINT or whatever. Indians should mass report this bastard. He doesn’t even look Army type material anyway.

Knowitall

Was going to post this in the jf-17 thread but decided it was more relevant here.

Let me play the devil's advocate today.

So from the detailed production timeline that was posted here for jf-17. We can see that they have produced 120 units till date.

Now the quality of this aircraft is not good I agree.
But improvements are noteworthy.

From new missiles both for air to air engagements and AWACS killer missiles .

MAWS an aesa radar hud the improvements block wise for a poor candidate sorry excuse for a country are quite good.

But that's not the thing.
What I don't find funny is when we say things like easy meat for Tejas haha.

Wo to Mai bhi manta hu Tejas in mk1a and ?k2 form is way ahead but ab mudde ki bat Tejas hai kaha.

They have produced 120 units till date and continue to produce even it's junk remember this sentence

Quantity has a quality of its own.

Now let's see:-

Sukhoi-30mki:- 272 jets in total
15 squadrons (each squadron has 18 jets)

Mig-29:- 69 add crashes etc and maybe 66 you can correct me here but the number is in this range and the squadron strength remains same.
3 squadrons

Mirage2000:-49 jets the recent crash might make it 48 or 49 is the number after the crash.
Anyways
3 squadrons.

So 21 squadrons in total and yes Sukhoi30 deliveries are not done yet.

But the total will be 21 squadrons only.

Now mig-21 will start retiring from 2020 onwards so I will not count them. The process was started in 2019 itself but is being done slowly to shore up the numbers.

Mig-27 has been retired.

So we are left with jaguar only about 120 aircraft forming 6 squadrons.

IAF will retire 2 squadrons the oldest ones in early 2020 and will be left with 80 jets.
These 80 jets have huge spare issues as the factory has been shutdown don't expect big flight time by them severe lack of spares is present here.

The upgrade has been cancelled as the price was high and Honeywell has lost all interest to keep up with this bullshit.

So these jets won't last long but let's add 4 squadrons.

So now the total number of squadrons are a grand 25 squadrons
After one adds the 2 rafale squadrons and 1 Tejas it becomes 28.

But mind you here guys think logically after jaguar upgrade was cancelled the remaining 4 squadrons won't fly till 2030.

So as these two rafale squadrons come in we will lose 2 squadrons of jaguars as well and using them for spare parts to keep the remaining to worthy.

To ghum firake

26 squadrons.
2 Netra and 3 falcon AWACS 6 refullers witg low availability.

Ab haslo friends.

Pakistan has 22 squadrons and yes they have old aircraft too but in jf-17 block 3 they have found a good successor and God hopes China doesn't give them something else.

They have more AWACS than us.

And this is when I don't take China in the equation.

And please ye mat bolna mmrca hai 83 Tejas hai jab sign hojaye deal tab bolna.

Our condition is pathetic and yet we laugh at others.

Both China and Pakistan have a better roadmap than us for their respective airforces.
Thoda zada socho hasi nahi ayegi.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Was going to post this in the jf-17 thread but decided it was more relevant here.

So from the detailed production timeline that was posted here for jf-17. We can see that they have produced 120 units till date.

MAWS an aesa radar hud the improvements block wise for a poor candidate sorry excuse for a country are quite good.

Wo to Mai bhi manta hu Tejas in mk1a and ?k2 form is way ahead but ab mudde ki bat Tejas hai kaha.

They have produced 120 units till date and continue to produce even it's junk remember this sentence

Mig-29:- 69 add crashes etc and maybe 66 you can correct me here but the number is in this range and the squadron strength remains same.
3 squadrons

Mirage2000:-49 jets the recent crash might make it 48 or 49 is the number after the crash.
Anyways
3 squadrons.

Now mig-21 will start retiring from 2020 onwards so I will not count them. The process was started in 2019 itself but is being done slowly to shore up the numbers.

Mig-27 has been retired.

IAF will retire 2 squadrons the oldest ones in early 2020 and will be left with 80 jets.
These 80 jets have huge spare issues as the factory has been shutdown don't expect big flight time by them severe lack of spares is present here.

The upgrade has been cancelled as the price was high and Honeywell has lost all interest to keep up with this bullshit.

But mind you here guys think logically after jaguar upgrade was cancelled the remaining 4 squadrons won't fly till 2030.

So as these two rafale squadrons come in we will lose 2 squadrons of jaguars as well and using them for spare parts to keep the remaining to worthy.

To ghum firake

26 squadrons.

Ab haslo friends.

Pakistan has 22 squadrons and yes they have old aircraft too but in jf-17 block 3 they have found a good successor and God hopes China doesn't give them something else.

Mig 21 bison cannot be ignored completely, they were last upgraded in 2006, their induction started in 1984. These are about 120 aircraft.

They help in keeping CAP cost low..

Agraj

Country flag

3 squadrons

Anyways
3 squadrons.

Mig-27 has been retired.

To ghum firake

26 squadrons.

Ab haslo friends.

Both China and Pakistan have a better roadmap than us for their respective airforces.
I agree,but we can deal with Baxistan with what we have.its more than enough.we not ready for two front.

rone

Country flag

3 squadrons

Anyways
3 squadrons.

Mig-27 has been retired.

To ghum firake

26 squadrons.

Ab haslo friends.

i understand ur frustration but think this what ever new missile they get also available on pre feb 2017, even on paper sd10 far better than aim120 even they use aim120 also awacs of pak also they used western sab 2000, yep on paper they are on parity but they need more quality product to pit against IAf when Rafel come it will fill the gap with meteor also awac killer don't u think India won't have that awac killing capability?, on little skirmish it is overkill but in full fledge war it will be another game, yes we getting depleting in our squadron strength more LCA squ is the need of hour but it not gud to compare lca with jf17 in tech seg they both on different

Narasimh

Country flag

3 squadrons

Anyways
3 squadrons.

Mig-27 has been retired.

To ghum firake

26 squadrons.

Ab haslo friends.

Indeed! Sorry state of affairs. FOC Tejas has not taken flight and we dont know if it has been integrated with desired BVRs successfully yet. Supersonic tanks yet to be tested. Aerial gun tests yet to be done. And here we are waiting for mk1A orders?! Rafale and Su30 are very capable but cannot beat the deterrence that an inexpensive(relative) large fleet of decent fighter like Tejas can bring

Knowitall

Mig 21 bison cannot be ignored completely, they were last upgraded in 2006, their induction started in 1984. These are about 120 aircraft.

They help in keeping CAP cost low..
You forget one thing sirji these aircraft we were supposed to start retirement from 2014 then 2017 then 2019 and now 2020 all this time IAF knew that these were last upgraded in 2006.

We don't hear much in the news but these aircraft themselves are beyond their limit don't fly much at all and suffer from extreme airframe usage and spare problems.

Also we must keep in mind many aircrafts have crashed many have been retired many stripped for spares it quite a blurry picture and you cannot drag them anymore.

Them leaving us in 2020-2021 timeframe is inevitable.

In my calculations I had taken the remaining squadrons of su-30mki which are not formed yet and rafale to so in this timeframe mig-21 will surely go.

Knowitall

i understand ur frustration but think this what ever new missile they get also available on pre feb 2017, even on paper sd10 far better than aim120 even they use aim120 also awacs of pak also they used western sab 2000, yep on paper they are on parity but they need more quality product to pit against IAf when Rafel come it will fill the gap with meteor also awac killer don't u think India won't have that awac killing capability?, on little skirmish it is overkill but in full fledge war it will be another game, yes we getting depleting in our squadron strength more LCA squ is the need of hour but it not gud to compare lca with jf17 in tech seg they both on different
Full fledged war is something we cannot talk about the conditions for it who is with who the China factor etc there are a lot of things we don't know.

I never said we don't have AWACS killer missiles or bvr what I meant to say was the condition for their airforce continues to improve while ours goes down.

That's what I meant.

They used aim 120 because f-16 is their best bet.
The thing is their improvements for the money they spend are noteworthy even if they just paint the jet in their so called JV in the end they get the jet right.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You forget one thing sirji these aircraft we were supposed to start retirement from 2014 then 2017 then 2019 and now 2020 all this time IAF knew that these were last upgraded in 2006.

We don't hear much in the news but these aircraft themselves are beyond their limit don't fly much at all and suffer from extreme airframe usage and spare problems.

Also we must keep in mind many aircrafts have crashed many have been retired many stripped for spares it quite a blurry picture and you cannot drag them anymore.

Them leaving us in 2020-2021 timeframe is inevitable.

In my calculations I had taken the remaining squadrons of su-30mki which are not formed yet and rafale to so in this timeframe mig-21 will surely go.
I think it is prudent to list out all mig-21 types and their induction years along with their upgrade timelines we have in our inventory, to have an informed discussion. Maybe in a different thread.

Fact remains that they perform their job they were designed to do pretty well even to this day I.e interception.

Your points become valid from 2025 and 2030.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles