India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
That was the immediate response, we created deception that we will be going for some other area. Pakis got played, make no mistake they were also ready for our response. .. our boys brought back 3 heads ,my family members don't tell me full story about these types of things. Yesterday my brother told me that khoon ka badla khoon se.. the revenge has been taken yesterday in a way that they will think 1000 times before doing this type of stuff again... thats what my brother told me.
Yup, sadly none of my relatives tell me anything either. Even more so since I'm a foreigner. But I was told the same thing, that revenge was definitely taken.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Rest assured.. each & every steps we are taking.. be it bombing the hell out of PA brigade headquarters in athmuqam or terror camps in neelum valley.. is just small efforts made out at tactical level..

However it's also a part of longer drawn strategic goal of making POK a cancerous tumor for bakis to sustain.. "Bleed by thousand cuts" this infamous qoute of bakis is already been applied back to them..

For years we hv endured the bakis doll games.. now tables hv been turned.. as i hv said.. don't expect a quick "jhatka" type decapitation of al bakistan.. however this time it will be a slow & tormenting halal of al bakistan..

We hv already busted their dream of Kashmir banega pottistan (Revoking article 370).. leaving all bakis into a cronic depression amidst squealing & howling.. now this time they will loose pok right Infront of their eyes.. PA's martial race theory & self esteem has already been taking a heavy beating .. as a professional army is now only limited to r@ndi rona in Twitter.. while we are making advances into pok after taking care of article 370...
I hope it doesn't stop at PoJK. Permanent solution is needed for Sindh, Balochistan and FATA/KPK too. Pakistan should be left w/ nothing but Punjab (we should also take some of the fertile border areas that traditionally belonged to Sikhs).

A denuclearized, disarmed, landlocked West Punjab; surrounded by independent Sindh and Balochistan, and a bigger Afghanistan - all 3 who would be treaty bound allies of India - is the only way towards a truly, permanently peaceful future.

Frontrunner

Country flag
I hope it doesn't stop at PoJK. Permanent solution is needed for Sindh, Balochistan and FATA/KPK too. Pakistan should be left w/ nothing but Punjab (we should also take some of the fertile border areas that traditionally belonged to Sikhs).

A denuclearized, disarmed, landlocked West Punjab; surrounded by independent Sindh and Balochistan, and a bigger Afghanistan - all 3 who would be treaty bound allies of India - is the only way towards a truly, permanently peaceful future.
Yes dismembering al bakistan is the ultimate goal.. remember we had years of gandhian rules (sans indira gandhi) which currently lies in leftist commies hot bed..

With Modi-Shah-Doval at helm.. plans are being or already has been made to break bakistan into pieces.. watch out for time in between next lok Sabha elections in 2024.. we can see the above happening very soon

abhay rajput

Country flag
Yup, sadly none of my relatives tell me anything either. Even more so since I'm a foreigner. But I was told the same thing, that revenge was definitely taken.
Well my whole family is in defence. I am the only one who is not from army or airforce. I had flat feet. So I decided to become engineer. Although I haven't really have any problem in running or doing anything but hey rules are rules..Army is Fully read the day we put tanks, artillery, and brahmos regiments , along with other things near the border.. this was all done after the beheading...

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Well my whole family is in defence. I am the only one who is not from army or airforce. I had flat feet. So I decided to become engineer. Although I haven't really have any problem in running or doing anything but hey rules are rules..Army is Fully read the day we put tanks, artillery, and brahmos regiments , along with other things near the border.. this was all done after the beheading...
Man, that's too bad. A lot of my relatives are too (my username and DP is also a tribute in a way), I'd have probably joined one of the services as well had I been born and raised in India; but maybe in another life now.

Good to hear that the Army is ready to kick ass though, I've been waiting to see that happen for a very long time.

sorcerer

Country flag
मित्रों ! इस ट्वीट का गलत अर्थ मत निकालिये। भारतीय सेना ने केरन पर कब्ज़ा नहीं किया है बल्कि पाकिस्तानी ऑक्यूपेशनल फोर्सेस को फॉरवर्ड पोस्ट छोड़कर भागने मजबूर कर दिया है जिससे केरन के लोग चैन की सांस ले रहे हैं। पूर्ण युध्द की स्थिति में ही कोई एरिया कैप्चर किया जाता है। @adgpi

hmm...even I was sceptical about the boots on ground..but hey fog of war!
As usual...paki coward army is really good in running leaving behind everything!

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1. We have been observing a lot of tweets and information regarding the ongoing "Punitive Action" in the AOR of 15 Corps. So let us clarify whats happening on the Border... In the series of Tweets

2. Any operation which is launched prior to the main assault in a particular sector is called an IDP Task ( Improvement of defensive posture). The current onslaught on the Paki Piglets can be a part of it or could be a retaliatory msg which is conveying to the " DONT FCUK" AROUND

The 4 PoJK brigade located at Bhimber which was
responsible for the misadventure at Sunderbani is paying and will further BLEED. @OfficialDGISPR Hows the Exercise of 1 Corps located at Mangla going on ??? Your Arty elements are still camping there NO urgency!!

The IB too is not at all at peace either.
@OfficialDGISPR
you guys seem to be in a hurry in Zafarwal sector,Getting, some new Sniper Rifles for the units and BOPs. You try and make a mistake and see what Example we carve out of your organization..

how's BAJWA saab doing?? Heard Bilal uncle of 10 corps and Abbasi Saab are not so Happy. To much infighting... You too have your share of pain and tears to shed isnt it??
@OfficialDGISPR
@peaceforchange
May be over JD?? ohh between forgot about ur property in Poland

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
'if u guys get this...then u r awesome....
Barabar bola.

If we had tried to corner the 1/2 proactively without any excuse, it would look suspicious. Now that the 1/2 has voluntarily come out and creating ruckus, now we have a valid excuse to justify the increased CRPF deployment without causing alarm. China will be tackled diplomatically and Pakistan will be hammered.

This is the message to Pakistan >> A riot started in the hinterland of India using stones and petrol bombs will be finished at the borders of Pakistan using artillery.

Last edited:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
So means we have crossed over the river to capture land?
Or is it just hot air.

Would Pakistan keep quite like this if an entire sector is lost.o_O
Trying to cut their supply lines and forcing them to vacate their positions. We haven't crossed the line yet. Mostly shelling and some raids.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
@Ruthlessindia
·
1m

Pak in deep panic right now for looming Indian attack

It seems it has already happened. Spice 2000 used against Pakistani Military installation as per Lala Topi. (Zaid Hamid)

Zaid Hamid

✔@ZaidZamanHamid

https://twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid/status/1208293147954106368

India just fired multiple Spice2000 missiles on Pakistan across the Ceasefire line in Kashmir....
They are trying to hit fortified bunkers and posts....

These are test fires of the newly acquired weapon from Israel.

1:18 PM - Dec 21, 2019

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Not even soldiers really, the big bad PLA got yeeted by a force largely made of militia folks (albeit highly trained and somewhat well equipped).
The real Vietnam soldiers were in Cambodia... and were coming back to fight the Chinese... when the Chinese withdrew from Vietnam saying, Vietnam had been taught a lesson..

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let the 7.62x51 calibre be inducted fully. Outrange & outshoot what the Chinese will field, while massively outnumber their DMRs.
I still think it's a bad idea to standardize on 7.62 NATO for the regular infantry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles