India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chittorgarh Valour

No it shouldn't that Yasin Malik murdered 4 unarmed IAF officers , he should be hanged publicly and then slaughtered to the dogs
Not right now. I agree he should face trial but we need to be smart right now. Hanging him would light up the Valley even more than Afzal Guru who was nothing. We've already removed article 370 and we need to keep a balance between the gun and reaching out to moderates in the Valley. The goal is to break up Pakistan and kill all terrorists. I agree Yasin Malik was one, but he's too high ranking to just hang right now. I also think we should promote Sajad Lone type of character to tame Valley.

POK love Yasin Malik and we should use him for this purpose. I want to see other indians moving to Valley asap.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
Not right now. I agree he should face trial but we need to be smart right now. Hanging him would light up the Valley even more than Afzal Guru who was nothing. We've already removed article 370 and we need to keep a balance between the gun and reaching out to moderates in the Valley. The goal is to break up Pakistan and kill all terrorists. I agree Yasin Malik was one, but he's too high ranking to just hang right now. I also think we should promote Sajad Lone type of character to tame Valley.

POK love Yasin Malik and we should use him for this purpose. I want to see other indians moving to Valley asap.
Good you are smart enough, thinking of the situation these puppiets should live for some more days make them bark on our will

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
No it shouldn't that Yasin Malik murdered 4 unarmed IAF officers , he should be hanged publicly and then slaughtered to the dogs
Yasin pig's last ounce of blood shd be used to our benefit. If he can make somethin useful to us in short term vis a vis PoK, squeeze him till his last. Anyways he's gon be slaughtered halal like a pig for murder of our soldiers.

He shd consider himself to be lucky to serve our purpose before death.

Chittorgarh Valour

Yasin pig's last ounce of blood shd be used to our benefit. If he can make somethin useful to us in short term vis a vis PoK, squeeze him till his last. Anyways he's gon be slaughtered halal like a pig for murder of our soldiers.

He shd consider himself to be lucky to serve our purpose before death.
Best way to get justice for these soldiers right now, is fulfil their mission. Securing J&K including Pok, dismantle Pak, take parts of Sindh too.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
Best way to get justice for these soldiers right now, is fulfil their mission. Securing J&K including Pok, dismantle Pak, take parts of Sindh too.
Chairman of the US-based advocacy group, Voice of Karachi, Nadeem Nusrat has warned Islamabad that “it is facing a potentially existential threat and restructuring Pakistan into multiple autonomous states is the only viable solution to save it.”

The creation of autonomous states is also in accordance with the 1940 Lahore Resolution, widely regarded as the basis for Pakistan’s creation, which had also called for the formation of autonomous states in India, Nusrat said in a statement.

sorcerer

Country flag
India Army Destroys Terrorist Launch Pads Near Leepa Valley In Pak-Occupied Kashmir

The Indian Army destroyed terror launch pads in Chakothi near Leepa Valley of Pandu sector in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir on Monday. Sources said the Pakistani Army was targeting the Indian villages from these terror camps to facilitate infiltration.

https://www.newsnation.in/india-new...kashmir-pakistan-chakothi-article-237070.html

Chittorgarh Valour

We need to take main part of Neelum Valley, it's population is only 150k. Other than that, focus on gilgil baltistan to cut off Pak from China. CPEC we can assure China it's fine provided toll tax given. All the while we continue to liberate Baloch.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Is their any bargaining with JKLF chief yassin malik, that he will be the major party if he starts provoking POK against porki army, as both mufti and abdulas are in custody.
If not, it should be.
Rest you all are very smart..........
He is already compromised... And there is an upcoming case on him...

Chittorgarh Valour

We could be occupying strategic points..as that is also a method in deterrence.
Its that info and spots will never be made public
I've heard there are some small changes, even in an interview General Hasnain confirmed this happened before too. I am thinking it's the right time to press on once and for all and make substantial gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles