India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Deep down pakis must be wishing the exploding population problem of pakistan gets solved and there are less mouths to feed.
The More Porkis there are more Pisslam Jihadis we would have to kill. If Pisslams in India and PorkiShitan outnumber Hindus in the future. It will be hard to fight a war against them. Pisslam States across the world are having Population Explosions. Hindus and India needs to be careful.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Indian Army 6th Rashtriya Rifles and J&K Police SOG conducted Mutiple Raids and Cordon and Search operations in the Sopore District, Kupwara District and near the LOC of the Keran Sector (Kupwara District). Multiple Weapons and Ordance Have been Recovered by the Joint Team in these Locations and all have traced back PorkiShitani Dog Supported Trashmiri Terrorist Group LeT and there Supporters who were also captured.

Last edited:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
I'll break a bit from mainstream talk and say this-
The fact that Indian Army has basically the entire population worth of a small country and still has it trained to a professional standard, ready for war is mind blowing. Modernization is necessary, yes, but it just boggles my mind when you read about the size of the troops and compare it to a country like... say.... Bosnia and Croatia.

We have a fucking military age, trained male for every 3 human in those countries.
I mean, it's blasphemous to even imagine they're any competition.
Our guys can literally roll up to any small country and not even engage in war but simply set up camps and start a extended COIN campaign in their own damn country if logistics and transportation are taken care of efficiently.

It's outright terrifying, to say the least...
Wow, that is very nicely put ! :biggrin2:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

IBut Un Confirmed News Coming in about PorkiShitani Funded Terrorist RayAss Naikoo the Camel Pee Drinker Terrorist Dog got Corona Virus. He may try to infiltrate into hospitals to steal medical supplies or other essential items. If he got the corona virus then that means many of his fellow Rape Products also has it.

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

IBut Un Confirmed News Coming in about PorkiShitani Funded Terrorist RayAss Naikoo the Camel Pee Drinker Terrorist Dog got Corona Virus. He may try to infiltrate into hospitals to steal medical supplies or other essential items. If he got the corona virus then that means many of his fellow Rape Products also has it.
Thats parody account...
44fff5rswqzxdwqxhyc

Waanar

Country flag
Wow, that is very nicely put ! :biggrin2:
We're not even counting the CAPFs yet...
If only India could fix relations with (and annex some of:megusta:) the neighbors, an Indian expeditionary force would be the nightmare of anyone which dares to cross India..
Idk man, with people now talking of suing China for reparations and all, my hopes that the future will be peaceful are going down the drain.
China won't pay, and most respectable countries won't yield. If other countries could form an organization like... say... "Producer's alliance" to relieve themselves of the unabashed reliance on China and work hard towards that goal, with India diversifying it's trading partners, I promise China would be invaded.
They've made too many enemies.

On a lighter note, anyone got any idea where's Ghafoora?
If he's dead, it'd be a bit uncivilized to keep a meme on him as the DP.
Any news?

sorcerer

Country flag
On a lighter note, anyone got any idea where's Ghafoora?
If he's dead, it'd be a bit uncivilized to keep a meme on him as the DP.
Any news?
IMO the accident was the cover to put Gafoora on a leash in Saudi.
the pic of accident dont show much damage...
he did punch above his weight ordering a hit on some senior I guess during the previous week or so...and the tops showed him his spot.

if hes dead...his fan boys would be crying on the twitter

sorcerer

Country flag
#BREAKING : Pakistan Army start shelling on forward posts of Indian Army in Mendhar sector of Poonch to give coverfire to terrorists who were trying to infiltrate in our territory around 10:15 PM today evening. In retaliatory action atleast 1 infiltrator killed,other ran away.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
IMO the accident was the cover to put Gafoora on a leash in Saudi.
the pic of accident dont show much damage...
he did punch above his weight ordering a hit on some senior I guess during the previous week or so...and the tops showed him his spot.

if hes dead...his fan boys would be crying on the twitter
GayFool is still Alive Boys

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Family of a Soldier who attained veergati needs urgent help please. Anybody who is willing to help the poor family in there time of need please help. I posted it here because there is no thread that I could find talking about helping our Soldiers and there families in there hour of need both alive and Martyred.

sorcerer

Country flag

Family of a Soldier who attained veergati needs urgent help please. Anybody who is willing to help the poor family in there time of need please help. I posted it here because there is no thread that I could find talking about helping our Soldiers and there families in there hour of need both alive and Martyred.
Money for Vinod's surgery has already been received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles