India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
India didn't humiliated pakistani soldiers in all out war too in 1971 Manekshaw was a gentleman he didn't played such tricks.
He should have done it this could have prevented a a hell of lot of future PorkiShitani Swine BullShits like how Camel Pee Drinkers are Superior than Indians and how PorkiShitan wasn’t defeated by India in any of the wars.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
They already did in tarbela ,
just like your mom in tabela ......:pound:,

Your aunt is a mistress and a goat..:rofl:
Bro AbRaj is Indian Icarus is the Porki
Why are you targeting a Fellow Indian?
We need to stop Quarreling amongst ourselves and focus our anger towards our enemies. This is the Reason why Our enemies Occuiped our Country for so long without much resistance. Hindus are always fighting and betraying each other for no reason.

Last edited:

AbRaj

Country flag
He should have done it this could have prevented a a hell of lot of future PorkiShitani Swine BullShits like how Camel Pee Drinkers are Superior than Indians and how PorkiShitan wasn’t defeated by India in any of the wars.
We should have never released them in the first place. It was mistake by Indira Gandi. Should have let those ghazis rot in jails until they have agreed to surrender POK.

sorcerer

Country flag
Happy Surprise Day to the Camel Pee Drinkers. This is getting fun now boys. I hope Corona flourishes inside PorkiShitan and give all the Flithy Camel Pee Drinkers Fantastic Funerals.
coronavirus is 400 in italy..and pakistan just 2...with their shitty health infrastructure..
cant believe it..we should stop all transaction with pakis

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
coronavirus is 400 in italy..and pakistan just 2...with their shitty health infrastructure..
I hope this Virus Takes out the Camel Pee Drinkers for good. They are curse upon this world and with the Pakjabi gone the world will be a much better place to live. We should close every single Transaction And border Crossing with the Bastards. No Fucking Medicines for the Bastards and I also hope the Dindu Libturd shut there shitty mouth about helping the Porki Bastards.

Sanatani

Country flag
No , never , we have been suffering from this menace from 1947 in modern times,
They should be slaughtered from our hands,
Don't think about taking that pleasure away from us ,
No virus only our bullets ,bombs ,swords , feminine ,hunger would satisfy the 100s of thousands of our people we lost due to book of hate quran .
Bhai , for that all the Hindu should be encouraged to start keeping weapons.

sorcerer

Country flag
INDIA Has Been Called to witness Deal B/N U.S & Taliban at DOHA. What does that means? Deal b/n India & U.S could get finalised to get POK Back?
Any truth to this?
India was always an "interested bystander ".
And who knows what part India played to settle this thing..we will never reveal the diplomatic moves India made..but I am sure India is not claiming aything..but would have done a major part in it.
We have got very strong connects in Afghan..many RAW stories say that.

Last edited:

Jaymax61

Travel ke lie paise lagte hain. Pakistanis take buses and wagons for travel. Italians jet set across the globe. Now that the Virus is in Iran, see in a few days what happens to Pakistan

sorcerer

Country flag
This is not from Balakot. Crystal Maze (supposed to capture video) was not launched that day due to a protocol issue (since corrected).
IAF never told what kinda weapon we used..
all the spice..crystal maze etc etc was from the media.
nobody knows how much evidence we have..as its all highly classified .
IAF chief has already said..that we wont give evidences no matter what to appease the propaganda brigade..
if we give our tactical edge today...tomorrow we will have to reveal more of our capabilities because propagandoos asked for proof.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
time of surprises is over .... need to move to grab lands in POK .... this will clear any possibility of jihadies repeating Delhi experiment elsewhere in india.
One jihadi experiment should cost pakis 1 big land chunk area. This is the only way forward.
I have a nagging feeling that the surprise will come on the 29th, and India will be sending troops to Afghanistan under UN...

amit19

Country flag
I have a nagging feeling that the surprise will come on the 29th, and India will be sending troops to Afghanistan under UN...
lot of people debated on this with lot of complex views.
To me its a simple question, do Indian army want to fight and finish PA and paki jihadis or want to fight with PA, paki jihadis and afgan jihadis. My view is first option is better.
Another thing, there is no direct link with Afgan for logistical supplies. Its always better to fight proxy war there.

A strong push in POK will be far more effective than sending troops to Afgan lands.

Instead of sending troops in Afgan, if we pore money in Pastun movement in Paki lands, it will create havoc there and may lead to start a Afgan vs Pak war in future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles