India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I have never understood how Porkis think and talk. They just dont seem to have the capacity to think at all. I wonder if all that inbreeding and massive child stunting, poverty has led to very small brain sizes (I am not even joking) that thinks like a 5 year old even after they have become adults. When I run across them in online discussions, YT etc I find their comments are so retarded. At first I thought they were doing it on purpose, but many of them genuinely do not know how far India's infrastructure and economy has progressed. They still think we are like in the 90s. They have no idea of the massive developments in big cities in India and that India soes some very hi-tech manufacturing. When I told one guy that - yo Abdul, parts of some of the indian cities now have infrastructure that are world-class - he asked me to come out of my shell and travel around the world to see what is world-class. I told him some of India's railway stations are better than Islamabad airport concourse, and he told me why I should not lie and that lying is not something Allah would like blah, blah, blah. Theen I showed him some of the redeveloped stations like Bengaluru's Byapanahalli and then he told me I should be ashamed that I am showing him Bengaluru's airport terminal. Then I told him to take a look at the railway tracks and then he ran away, clearly unable to understand India's growth. He was not even messed up. He was very sincere.
Then I started thinking the jaahils might not have access to the Internet or not even have bandwidth to stream 1080p YT videos, which we take for granted. Then I looked up the stats and found that less than 20% of Pakistanis have smartphones and of that 90% are 3G phones. So the overall conclusion is that 90% of these jaahils have no access to modern videos to gauge development in other countries. They probably can access only 720p videos on 3G which means a lot of YT videos wont run for them. This probably includes Imran Khan and his cabinet. The other stat I looked up was an average pakistani's mean shooling years is just 6.5 compared to 12.5 in India.
So, really no education, no access to internet, high malnutrition leading to small brains, no smart phones, plus completely isolated by several countries and not allowed to travel and get exposed....
This is why they think that they are only slightly behind India in development and are offering "help". They are truly living in the dark ages and because India does not give them visas they cannot come here to see for themselves. They are truly a cursed set of people.

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

I have never understood how Porkis think and talk. They just dont seem to have the capacity to think at all. I wonder if all that inbreeding and massive child stunting, poverty has led to very small brain sizes (I am not even joking) that thinks like a 5 year old even after they have become adults. When I run across them in online discussions, YT etc I find their comments are so retarded. At first I thought they were doing it on purpose, but many of them genuinely do not know how far India's infrastructure and economy has progressed. They still think we are like in the 90s. They have no idea of the massive developments in big cities in India and that India soes some very hi-tech manufacturing. When I told one guy that - yo Abdul, parts of some of the indian cities now have infrastructure that are world-class - he asked me to come out of my shell and travel around the world to see what is world-class. I told him some of India's railway stations are better than Islamabad airport concourse, and he told me why I should not lie and that lying is not something Allah would like blah, blah, blah. Theen I showed him some of the redeveloped stations like Bengaluru's Byapanahalli and then he told me I should be ashamed that I am showing him Bengaluru's airport terminal. Then I told him to take a look at the railway tracks and then he ran away, clearly unable to understand India's growth. He was not even messed up. He was very sincere.
Then I started thinking the jaahils might not have access to the Internet or not even have bandwidth to stream 1080p YT videos, which we take for granted. Then I looked up the stats and found that less than 20% of Pakistanis have smartphones and of that 90% are 3G phones. So the overall conclusion is that 90% of these jaahils have no access to modern videos to gauge development in other countries. They probably can access only 720p videos on 3G which means a lot of YT videos wont run for them. This probably includes Imran Khan and his cabinet. The other stat I looked up was an average pakistani's mean shooling years is just 6.5 compared to 12.5 in India.
So, really no education, no access to internet, high malnutrition leading to small brains, no smart phones, plus completely isolated by several countries and not allowed to travel and get exposed....
This is why they think that they are only slightly behind India in development and are offering "help". They are truly living in the dark ages and because India does not give them visas they cannot come here to see for themselves. They are truly a cursed set of people.
15 Percent of Pakistan

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Dekho inka end khud hi hoga kitna ladoge inse har jagah ,pe ye debate aapse kar raha tha wo yahi debate kisi dusre indian ke saath karega unko ye bhi pata hai ki india mai toilets bann gaye hai but they keep saying this same thing everywhere aur purane videos dalke

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They are genuinely retarded and that is their average.remember the people you meet online of the Pakis are the upper strata.especially the english speaking ones.so you can guess the level of reality perception of the average person.it has one advantage though,they can't be very self critical which might lead to better unity other than the fact that this also leads to problems being not detected in time until too late and brushing them under the carpet,etc.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Their media makes them believe that India and Pakistan are equal countries, their media makes them believe Indian and Pakistani cities look the same, and both the countries have equal development.

Their media makes them believe that Indians and Pakistanis are equally rich, and their media makes them
believe that India and Pakistan have equal geopolitical value to the world, Pakistani media makes their jaahil awaam believe that Imran Khan is also a world leader but Modi has no respect lol.

India is a Member of G-20, if a hypothetical G-40 is made then also Pakistan can’t get included, heck even if you make a G-45 then also Pakistan can’t get included in it as their economic rank is 46th in the world while if you make G-20 a G-5 then also India can remain a member as India’s economic rank is 5th in the world.

But I doubt your only 20% of Porkis have smartphones and 90% of them are 3G phones, I highly doubt that figure tbh.

Last edited:

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
They are genuinely retarded and that is their average.remember the people you meet online of the Pakis are the upper strata.especially the english speaking ones.so you can guess the level of reality perception of the average person.it has one advantage though,they can't be very self critical which might lead to better unity other than the fact that this also leads to problems being not detected in time until too late and brushing them under the carpet,etc.
Dekho chahe poor ho ya rich sabko eek hi chiz se matlab hai wo india and their religion unka eek ye chiz dekhna ki kabhi bhi koi news channel india ke support mai ho udhar bhi apni bakchodi pelenge unko koi pro india fact hajam hi nahi hota

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Their media makes them believe that India and Pakistan are equal countries, their media makes them believe Indian and Pakistani cities look the same, and both the countries have equal development.

But I doubt your only 20% of Porkis have smartphones and 90% of them are 3G phones, I highly doubt that figure tbh.
Dekho humare pass sab kuch hai to ussi ki chinta karo ye sab mat socho ki falana media kya dikhata hai western plus pakistani media pehle bhi india ko aise hi dikhate the aur abhi bhi to jab wo already dikha rahe hai to humme kya humare pass jo usse kush hona chahiye

Ayushraj

Country flag
For them every thing is nuclear weapon.
If a country develops a nuclear is the only Herculean task a country can do
Having Nuclear bomb means a country is successful even north Korea also have
Most of them think they are gazi.
In their school curriculum it's taught they are defendors of islam.
in their curriculum it's taught that muslim living in India are living as slave and they have moral duty to defeat India and liberate them
Hindus can't do anything right. They have right to rule over hindu baniyaan.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pak made several bids to drop weapons through drones in J-K: Dilbag Singh

Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], April 24 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Director General of Police (DGP) Dilbag Singh on Saturday said that Pakistan has made several bids to drop weapons through drones along the Line of Control (LoC) and international border.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Pak made several bids to drop weapons through drones in J-K: Dilbag Singh

Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], April 24 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Director General of Police (DGP) Dilbag Singh on Saturday said that Pakistan has made several bids to drop weapons through drones along the Line of Control (LoC) and international border.

Just like their abbu china who dropped food from drones and didn't find the X

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
That fits perfectly for hindus living in that phatistan as well as balochis ACCORDING TO UN law. :lawl:
What exactly is the OIC mullas refering to as UN LAW FOR PEOPLE UNDER ILLEGAL OCCUPATION GOING THROUGH A FREEDOM/RIGHTS STRUGGLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles