India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakistan mein shour mach gya hai, iss report se.
Jaisa mai kehta hu, Pakistan me ek banda thhookta hai, aur doosre pakistani usse chaatne aate hai.
This was the same publication which claimed that 60% of Tejas is grounded as a response to Times Now’s report that 40% JF-17s are grounded which was not funny at all. 40% JF-17 Grounded means 60% availability rate which is pretty good for an aircraft having Russian engine but Pakistanis got triggered and were selling Shahid’s fake report as some sort of discovery of electron.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
When can we add Tejas to the game? I have always wanted to play Tejas in DCS.
There aren’t many planes in DCS which should be present. LCA is not produced in huge numbers so as of now its understandable to not have it in DCS but Su-30s are also absent. I want AMCA in DCS so I’m waiting for AMCA to enter service.

MonaLazy

yada yada..
In what position are they to demand anything? When these hypocrites have settled retired fauj from that country in PoK then on what basis are they insisting on no demographic change on our side?

But just the fact that they are having to beat their breasts in public with articles such as this is delightful- it means no one is taking them seriously in closed door meetings under the back channel where the NSA participates.

May be have RANDI of Sea Pack publish a white paper along these lines or handsome himself gets an article in NYT/WaPo to take things up a notch from the Paki side. At least that way they can tell their awaam that they are doing everything possible for Kashmir- everything other than vacating those territories and undoing demographic changes which was the absolute first requirement of UN resolutions.

PS NYT/WaPo option drains 10% of their forex so may not be viable- global village spaces of strategic Shahid Raza it is then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles