India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
And we gave it all back thanks to clueless Shastri:frusty:
Khangressi was just following what the great leader Gandhi and Nehru taught them. Why does India always get foolish leaders in the time of crisis who have no will, initiative or situational awareness? Both of 1965 and 1971 were crucial no most important wars in Indian history both could have ended the Porki menace and Kashmir Problems once an for all. India could have explanded our territory as well. So many dreams shattered because of idiotic Khangressi “leaders” who wanted to do aman ki asha with the Porkis to appease the Islamists and leftists.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Khangressi was just following what the great leader Gandhi and Nehru taught them. Why does India always get foolish leaders in the time of crisis who have no will, initiative or situational awareness? Both of 1965 and 1971 were crucial no most important wars in Indian history both could have ended the Porki menace and Kashmir Problems once an for all. India could have explanded our territory as well. So many dreams shattered because of idiotic Khangressi “leaders” who wanted to do aman ki asha with the Porkis to appease the Islamists and leftists.
Just to point it out, even now our PM has said "Age of expansionism is over".

Inbredstank2a

Country flag
Just to point it out, even now our PM has said "Age of expansionism is over".
Modern Warfare would be short and swift. If it draws out then nukes will be on the table. 65 71 were a missed opportunity. We should bleed them instead of dealing a quick swift blow. Long term economic damages and international isolation is much more valuable than 5-10 km of sandy desert

Inbredstank2a

Country flag
Been hearing this for 5 years at least. Porkistanis ain't getting blacklisted. Imran will try begging crying & all kinds of randi rona & then get away with on grey list as usual.
Even after FATF blacklist jihad won't stop. Terrorist are like trying to cut beard with a cheap blade shabby but will get some result.

Waanar

Country flag
Modern Warfare would be short and swift. If it draws out then nukes will be on the table. 65 71 were a missed opportunity. We should bleed them instead of dealing a quick swift blow. Long term economic damages and international isolation is much more valuable than 5-10 km of sandy desert
You talk as if it's one or the other.

We can and should try to do both. I'm very disappointed by the Indian Government's lack of will to start salami slicing on Pakistan.

Tuco

Country flag
You talk as if it's one or the other.

We can and should try to do both. I'm very disappointed by the Indian Government's lack of will to start salami slicing on Pakistan.
Under the assumption that pakistani reaction to that will be same as Indian reaction to Chinks?

Waanar

Country flag
Under the assumption that pakistani reaction to that will be same as Indian reaction to Chinks?
Tbh, if the Indian Government's axis of planning is depending solely on the Pakistani reaction, I'm not too sure they're keen on taking PoK.
I'd be more concerned about China's in that case as well.

And if Pakistanis do commit their forces to initiate a conventional war, guess who gets steamrolled?

omaebakabaka

We can thank congis for putting us in this mindset and disadvantageous position. Modi can do only so much in a short span but he surely started on the prerequisites. Article 370 releases tied hands in some ways and it becomes a patience game with China to see where it lands in the super power struggle. Hopefully Trump wins as Dems are even worse than congis in the US (dumb Indians support dems ofcourse). India must strive for reasonable deterrence (unconfirmed alliances is one option) and continue the arms build up on the current sense of urgency for the next few years. China is not as invincible as most think....fighting war is balls game and China has no history winning against peers. I crisscrossed China and ghost towns are very real and their economy is also not West like.....India is worse in most respects ofcourse but Indian identity remains very strong at mass level compared to China. POK is achievable but wont be anytime soon unless war is pushed on to us in which case Modi will not be as generous as traitors of the past in giving up hard earned trophies.

Tuco

Country flag
Tbh, if the Indian Government's axis of planning is depending solely on the Pakistani reaction, I'm not too sure they're keen on taking PoK.
I'd be more concerned about China's in that case as well.

And if Pakistanis do commit their forces to initiate a conventional war, guess who gets steamrolled?
They will get spanked there is no question. Chinese are able to creep in cause the Indo china border is not as heavily guarded as the other one and this allows Chinese to pick a spot and time, hopefully current standoff will change our attitude towards china border and govt will onboard non traditional assets in large numbers.

Pakistani boarder is heavily manned by both sides and any sudden movements of troops will be mirrored easily by the other side. So picking a spot,time and then quick action and quick consolidation becomes very important. But first is our Govt considering this a strategy if yes then they have to give complete support to the army keeping babus at bay.

omaebakabaka

TChinese are able to creep in cause the Indo china border is not as heavily guarded as the other one and this allows Chinese to pick a spot and time, hopefully current standoff will change our attitude towards china border and govt will onboard non traditional assets in large numbers.
Lame excuse in my opinion, knowing the enemy and its patterns why can't India be on offence for once and actually urinate on their land to mark "no man's land or gray areas" and let the chips fall as they may since it is happening ever frequently anyway? Remember winning or losing is highly mental mindset....

garg_bharat

Country flag
I mean why would the Porki Army overthrow him? I mean he is such a useful puppet and also he is a “loyal” and “obedient” pet dog who will do anything and everything the Pork Army wants and tell him to do. Ovethrowing him will only lead to Destabilization of Terroristan which will be bad news for the Islamist Terrorist agenda of the Pork Army against India and also there mini “fauji” business empire and Corner plots. Ultimately Imrand is just a figurehead, him completing or not completing his term doesn’t really matter because the ultimate power always rests with the Pork Army. Successfully Completing a term in office matter’s only in a True Democracy not in a Islamofascist Terrorist funding state like Porkistan.
Worse Imran Khan may be CCP's candidate. CCP is bankrolling Pakistan since last three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles