India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ignominy.. The western pansies' will to shed blood is seriously lacking.. Sneaking away from Bagram at night, supposedly considering troop safety..
South korea, Taiwan, Japan have to seriously reconsider American commitment, and its will to shed blood..

Underground Soldier

Country flag
The thread has lost it's purpose. Every kind of shitshow is going and everything apart from the topic is being discussed without reading the title of the thread. It would be better if we close this thread as it has lost it's purpose of being informative and instead filled with abuses. Just imagine if somebody comes and reads the thread. He will definitely loose it
@Maitreya Shyam you are being repeatedly told not to post gore pics without spoilers, yet you are ignoring the message. Any reason I should know about?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
dude being atheist is not bad , i am sort of atheist myself although that has nothing to do with hating on religion but more to do with scientific approach of which i am in favour of.
but i am fiercely nationalist so i hate all forces that are out to harm the country whether internal or external , i believe this is better approach because even among hindus there are traitors and need to be taught a lesson and you can't be soft on them who will sell the nation for few bucks.
these people are not athiests,they actually follow a religion of their own with their pwn values.

they just dont have a diety.

a true athiest is an animal with no moraality but genetic survival which necessarily leads to group survival and then to nationalism as there is safety and comfort in maintaining a powerful and numerious defacto tribal structure.

most of these so called 'athiests' are cryptos or hate so and so religion and did not come to atheism due to wanting to be pragmatic about lifes problem.

for example why should a athiest right in the head oppose dharmic religions in general and have soft or hard support of islamic types in india when they knwo that the dharmic types will sustain his way of life while the abhrahamics will seek to proactively destroy it.

leaaving aside the fact that he might be influenced by external entities to follow such ways,the only other explanation is that he wants to have clout and knows the dharmic religion wont attack back so hard and so tries his because why not for short term clout.this is not athiesm but grifter or a person who believes in woke religion.

FalconZero

Country flag
Hey guys, look at this. It looks like some khalistani got angry with my tweet

View attachment 98614
How the f**k that is 'hateful conduct'? This is literally nothingburger.
Please post it in the social media watch thread.

Spoilers ko lagane aur uska matlab nahi pata and what is gore pics
Like mutilated bodies, which contain outright depiction of blood, flesh etc.
1625650718008.png

Click on those 3 dots adn select spoiler option, post your url there.
Or just use tags directly :
1625650828484.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles