India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Why are porki women so cute?😩😩
Look again bro
Tread carefully with them
And if you want to look at beautiful women and not just "cute"
Come to my state πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Œ

Knowitall

Bhai isko padh le, SAMAJH le... CAA was passed in December 2019 and the cut off date was December 2014 to ensure those who entered BEFORE the cut off date would naturally complete five years and would be ELIGIBLE to apply for citizenship.

Those who come now will ALSO get citizenship of India provided they belong to the persecuted minority group as mentioned in the act and COMPLETE five years of residency in India.

Thoda badam khaya karo yaar...
Kuch bhi matlab?

If CAA has not been implemented yet how can the clause 6 be applied?

The previous articles you quoted did not use the CAA 2019 act but rather the older ones.

Simply put:-

1) The people in India who got citizenship by the govt recently did not get it through CAA 2019 but rather through older acts but you spread misinformation.

2) For the new ones to get citizenship the law will have to be implemented and it has not so you won't see the news anywhere.

It is you who needs badam and some common sense to understand this.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Knowitall

Your first claim

This is too much lol
Truth:-

Govt has been using CAA as a election gimmick

Promised CAA in bengal:-

Ignored CAA in Assam:-

Reality is that govt succumbed to pressure the same way they did to the farmers. They have shown zero interest in bringing it back and keep ignoring it.

Next claim:-

Eh? When was CAA rolled back?
Reality:-

The central government on Tuesday told the Lok Sabha said that the implementation of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA), 2019, would take more time as the rules are under preparation. The Government also informed the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Home Affairs that it has not taken any decision on the roll-out of the National Register of Citizens (NRC) for the entire nation.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...ian-citizenship-under-caa-119122001615_1.html

Many more have been done if not advertised. Kuch bhi...

^View attachment 98499

The five states have been empowered to give citizenship to minorities from neighbouring countries under the Citizenship Act, 1955 and the Citizenship Rules, 2009, and not under the Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 since the rules for the latest law are yet to be framed.

The only thing you have done is spread misinformation from the start upar se dusro ko gyan baatne aagaye.

Tridev123

Country flag
Of everything you've written, only this part is relevant to my comment.

A anti west rabid pakistan would have been turned into Iran or NK and forced into economic destitution even earlier than what we are seeing right now.

Additionally, they wouldn't question us if we invaded pakistan befire it develops nukes.

Our relationship with West wasn't that great while Pakis were developing nukes, so I don't think your fears of western attitudes towards our actions will matter much.

A limited action to take pok back and humiliate pakistan would have been an achieveable task before pakistan got nukes.

I'll explain why pakistan acquiring nukes is such a significant and near permanent strategic change in the indian subcontinent.

Look at map of Indian subcontinent.

What do you see?

From the Hindu Kush in the west to Indo Myanmar range in the east.

Those are the boundaries of Bharat.

Throughout our history we have seen mleccha invasions via the west after the control of Hindu Kush was lost or a bypass via Balochistan was done.

Be it the Persians or the Greeks or the Arabs.

This is why our strategic aim must be to secure this boundary either via diplomacy, economic or via military means or a combo of the above.

This is why the the concept of Akhand Bharat is not a complete meme and our involvement in Afghanistan is key.

Now coming to Pakistan and what it represents.

In the past millenium we saw invasion of the iconoclastic jihadis and unlike previous invaders these people didn't assimilate within Indian civilization but sought to actively destroy it.

Pakistan project was made by those muslim upperclasses and deracinated jihadis who thought they were the ruling class of india and thought they belonged to a different country.

A physical representation of the conflict between the new convert to fundamentalist Abrahamism and those who follow ancestral culture and civilization.
Or a conflict between foreign ideological state and civilization states (or nation state: which we are now)

Pakistan is an ideology in control of a country and represents the hole in our defence in the west apart from being a civilizational enemy.

This is where pakistan acquiring nukes is key as it ensures the world has a vested interest in keeping the Pakistani state and thus it's ideology alive.

Any action we take to definitively solve the Pakistan issue will be too costly for us, diplomatically and economically.

The solution being breakup of pakistan into secular republics or a balkanisation.

This won't be available as long as pakistan has nukes.

We won't be able to take even pok back today without risking nuclear escalation.

This won't change till we develop a comprehensive BMD and cyber weaponry to make pakistani nukes less relevant strategically.

Compete solution to pakistan problem is still a distant dream because of the risk of proliferatuon of suitcase nukes etc that you mentioned.
Bro, I think you and me are on two different tangential lines.
I have been one of the most anti Porki members on the forum.
I am 200% not in favour of Pakistan having nukes.

I was simply visualising a situation in the past where Pakistan's nukes might have scared Uncle Sam into abandoning any plan to balkanise India.

Today's situation is different. But I think Pakistan can be defanged of its nukes through a joint NATO - Indian effort. We would require very good intelligence.

The geographical outline of a future Pakistan should be only its Punjab province. The rest of the provinces will secede in the foreseeable future.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Bro, I think you and me are on two different tangential lines.
I have been one of the most anti Porki members on the forum.
I am 200% not in favour of Pakistan having nukes.

I was simply visualising a situation in the past where Pakistan's nukes might have scared Uncle Sam into abandoning any plan to balkanise India.

Today's situation is different. But I think Pakistan can be defanged of its nukes through a joint NATO - Indian effort. We would require very good intelligence.

The geographical outline of a future Pakistan should be only its Punjab province. The rest of the provinces will secede in the foreseeable future.

It's well known that US looked away when pakistan developed it's nukes because they wanted in pakistani support in Afghanistan in 80s and then in 2000s.

Your argument is that Pakistani nukes were stabilising factor that prevented US from risking a balkanised India.

I don't know how credible this idea is which is why I haven't even responded to it.

Nobody in the world wants a collapsed pakistan today mainly because of it's nukes.

Pakistan is like a madman with a gun pointed to its head threatening to contaminate the world with its death.

A collapsed pakistan state means that trigger happy low level generals with access to tactical nukes can do jihad and salivate over 72 whores all they want.

Nobody in the world can let that happen.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Your first claim

Truth:-

Govt has been using CAA as a election gimmick

Promised CAA in bengal:-

Ignored CAA in Assam:-

Reality is that govt succumbed to pressure the same way they did to the farmers. They have shown zero interest in bringing it back and keep ignoring it.

The central government on Tuesday told the Lok Sabha said that the implementation of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA), 2019, would take more time as the rules are under preparation. The Government also informed the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Home Affairs that it has not taken any decision on the roll-out of the National Register of Citizens (NRC) for the entire nation.

The five states have been empowered to give citizenship to minorities from neighbouring countries under the Citizenship Act, 1955 and the Citizenship Rules, 2009, and not under the Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 since the rules for the latest law are yet to be framed.

The only thing you have done is spread misinformation from the start upar se dusro ko gyan baatne aagaye.

It's been just two years since the CAA has been passed. It takes time to implement things in real life, unless you think this is a video game?

Himanta Biswa Sarma, arguably the tallest leader of Assam, has repeatedly recommended CAA in his speeches, as have other BJP leaders of Assam. Assam BJP was divided over the CAA (Sonowal never openly supported it), others did. It was always considered suicidal for a party to openly speak about Bengali-Assamese Hindu unity. BJP flipped the narrative on its head. The opposition had been constantly trying to ignite passions between Bengali and Assamese Hindus, to no avail, which again is unprecedented. Contrast that with every Assam government of the past.

Learn why the Assam NRC failed first. The supreme court appointed panel was predictably a failure. Ranjan Gogoi and Prateek Hajela targeted Bengali Hindus during the NRC exercise to muddy waters. BJP had been pointing that out since the beginning. BJP made Gogoi a deal to either give a favourable Ram Mandir verdict (happened two days before his retirement), or have skeletons pour out of his closet. That pretty much explains the highly uncharacteristic Ram Mandir verdict from him. His buckling to BJP made him chief target for the opposition for a while, followed by a flurry of #METOO allegations against the man.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
4 Arrested As Madhya Pradesh Police Bust Crypto Racket With Pakistan Link

"The accused used to create fake companies in the name of Indians and deposit the money they got through frauds in current accounts of these fake or shell companies," a senior official said.

paki terror funding like the chinese fake loan apps in India

sorcerer

Country flag
NIA arrests narcotics trafficker in Hizb-ul-Mujahideen narco-terror case
ANI |

2 minutes

Updated: Jul 06, 2021 22:27 IST
Amritsar (Punjab) [India], July 6 (ANI): The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday arrested a drug trafficker Gurjant Singh in connection with the Hizb-ul-Mujahideen narco-terror case.
During the investigation, it was revealed that the arrested accused, Gurjant Singh, is a drug trafficker and also a close associate of Hilal Ahmad Shergojri.

sorcerer

Country flag
Another target killing module of Khalistani terrorists busted by Punjab Police; four arrested [details]
Dinesh Manhotra

4-5 minutes

PAK sponsored terrorists perpetrate triple murder in Kashmir

With the arrest of a former Army Jawan, the Punjab Police on Tuesday claimed to have busted another targeted killing module backed by Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF) handlers sitting abroad. Four operatives of this module, including a former Army Jawan, were arrested by Punjab Police on Tuesday.
These arrests have been made within days after the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has arrested some Khalistani terrorists involved in target killings and extortion.

Knowitall

It's been just two years since the CAA has been passed. It takes time to implement things in real life, unless you think this is a video game?

Himanta Biswa Sarma, arguably the tallest leader of Assam, has repeatedly recommended CAA in his speeches, as have other BJP leaders of Assam. Assam BJP was divided over the CAA (Sonowal never openly supported it), others did. For anyone who remotely knows Assam, it was always considered suicidal for a party to openly speak about Bengali-Assamese Hindu unity. BJP flipped the narrative on its head. The opposition had been constantly trying to ignite passions between Bengali and Assamese Hindus. The state government nipped it quite well. Contrast that with every Assam government of the past.

Learn why the Assam NRC failed first. The supreme court appointed panel was predictably a failure. Ranjan Gogoi and Prateek Hajela targeted Bengali Hindus to muddy waters. BJP had been pointing that out since the beginning. BJP made Gogoi a deal to either give a favourable Ram Mandir verdict (happened two days before his retirement), or they'd expose him. That pretty much explains the verdict, which was so uncharacteristic of him, given his past. His buckling to BJP pressure pissed the opposition, followed by a flurry of #METOO allegations on him
Hogaya?

So now tell me has it been passed? No right.

So my point still stands.

There might a ton of reasons of why it might have not been implemented but that was not point of the conversation.

You talk as if BJP did not know about this problems before come back to me when they implement it instead of giving election promises and missed deadlines.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Hogaya?

So now tell me has it been passed? No right.

So my point still stands.

There might a ton of reasons of why it might have not been implemented but that was not point of the conversation.

You talk as if BJP did not know about this problems before come back to me when they implement it instead of giving election promises and missed deadlines.
See, I understand this urge for instant gratification. Spending too much time on the internet does that to people. Anyhow, whether you acknowledge it or not, the law stands passed. What deadline are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles