India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimih

Country flag
Honey trap?

Yes there are, a retire RAW boss get caught in a surveillance video set up by RAW counter espionage, selling documents to a known CIA mole & his continue wa-wahi for US even today through different means including meleecha channel, very fishy indeed. His association with Ambani Reliance's backed think tank ORF is also very funny & fishy. are we seeing post retirement Benefits?
If someone from the same agency is writing about what they have notice regarding his conduct, they are telling you something. we cannot just brush it aside now can we. I hope military intelligence keep surveillance over all these people & Vikram sood sir must come out clean. I am sure he visit this forum & is quite active on twitter, he can give a clarification.
All right this is a brand new information to me, ORF is a Ambani funded think-tank.

So that makes Abhijit Iyer Mitra a Ambani's agent. :)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Honey trap?

Yes there are, a retire RAW boss get caught in a surveillance video set up by RAW counter espionage, selling documents to a known CIA mole & his continue wa-wahi for US even today through different means including meleecha channel, very fishy indeed. His association with Ambani Reliance's backed think tank ORF is also very funny & fishy. are we seeing post retirement Benefits?
If someone from the same agency is writing about what they have notice regarding his conduct, they are telling you something. we cannot just brush it aside now can we. I hope military intelligence keep surveillance over all these people & Vikram sood sir must come out clean. I am sure he visit this forum & is quite active on twitter, he can give a clarification.
This is my last reply to your posts in this topic.

Intel agencies is like Adiseshu with multiple heads. If the gentleman has ascended to the chief position then Intel agency and Govt of India has trusted him.
What ever you post do not make any sense.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All right this is a brand new information to me, ORF is a Ambani funded think-tank.

So that makes Abhijit Iyer Mitra a Ambani's agent. :)
isn't ORF funded by reliance? I read somewhere that 65% of budget come's from reliance industries. Abhijit mitra is a son of a senior bureaucrat right ? very funny guy in my opinion. I am not blaming anyone , it's someone from his own agency blaming him.
This is my last reply to your posts in this topic.

Intel agencies is like Adiseshu with multiple heads. If the gentleman has ascended to the chief position then Intel agency and Govt of India has trusted him.
What ever you post do not make any sense.
Theek hai 👍 but still need clarification regarding this .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Isko pata hai ki taliban india se khud bat chit karna chahta hai
Post edited: I got him confused with P Swami. My apologies.

Following comments stay unchanged.

The Chinese investment which weighs above India investment in the region is at stake due to upcoming instability.

I wrote 7-8 years ago that if India is not committing boots on the ground then it means we have done our calculations on Afghanistan in terms of our investment portfolio. At the very instance of things getting out of control we will simply pack our bags and come back home.

Knowitall

Too much? Please explain. It was meant to give quicker citizenship to persecuted non-muslim minorities living in our Muslim neighbourhood.

If you live in Delhi, do go check on those refugees who came from Pakistan, Sindh in particular post 2010-2014 and are living in conditions fit for animals. They get no state support and their applications are stuck in limbo. Same with Sikhs and other Hindus who migrated from Af-Pak.

Don't worry, it will happen to most of us in our lifetime as the peaceful puzzle unravels itself.
Too much because CAA wasn't rolled back due to some tactical thinking it was rolled back because govt couldn't handle the protests as simple as that.

It was not until govind that the protesters finally went back.

The same thing happened with farm laws which have also been stayed for the time being.

There is no 1000 iq move here just like there was none post 26 jan or the other times.

another_armchair

Country flag
Too much because CAA wasn't rolled back due to some tactical thinking it was rolled back because govt couldn't handle the protests as simple as that.

It was not until govind that the protesters finally went back.

The same thing happened with farm laws which have also been stayed for the time being.

There is no 1000 iq move here just like there was none post 26 jan or the other times.
Eh? When was CAA rolled back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles