India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thanks for the reply and to add on to this.

Do you see or expect a conflict arising in the coming days or moths between India-pak-china.

If yes what do you think will be the strategy and objectives of our armed forces and do you expect them to achieve these objectives in the first place.

Also what will be the strategy and objectives of pak and china and will they be able to achieve their objectives.
There won't be any conflict for the next couple of decades and the only reason it will occur in the next couple of decades it is due to a natural disaster that will force the economy to collapse. All gloves will go off in that period and there won't be any ceasefire or anything of that sort.. It will become an existential war.

But never expect anyone to do any sort of operations it would be to idiotic to even assume that because it would be like dancing on the heads of snakes (WW3) and nuclear war disaster against PK or in Chinese case.. I don't think anyone of them is in the mood of small hit and run operations but they have both grown militarily enough to cause world disaster each indiviidually.. Hence why India will never miscalculate them otherwise it would be idiotic to start such a vast war without any reasons or without calculating that everyone will join this conflict once there is nuclear fall out.. I think alot of people are in the dark about the sheer magnitude potential of the war and believe me once couple of nukes are exchanged the world will enter nuclear winter and that is painful.. You can count on every nation getting dragged in and many theaters opening at the same time..

Pakistan and China are a realistic ground reality and the only way they can go is in a massive WW3 conflict on a global scale but other than that accepting their existence is the only way forward for the long term. India herself might not make it during that event and could get defeated entirely. This war is certainly not something you miscalculate your way into or come dancing your way into thinking there will be another chance no there won't be a do over because this is not game where you can do over again and again.. This is one shoot..

I have also seen a poster who left analysis I guess from 15-20 pages back saying something along the lines that we will do limited operations on China and take some territories while saying the war won't escalate into nuclear conflict... I am like dude are you even for real

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There won't be any conflict for the next couple of decades and the only reason it will occur in the next couple of decades it is due to a natural disaster that will force the economy to collapse. All gloves will go off there won't be any ceasefire or anything of that sort.. It will become an existential war.

But accordingly as it stand never expect anyone to do any sort of operations it would be to idiotic to even assume that because it would be like dancing on the heads of snakes (WW3) and nuclear war disaster against PK or in Chinese case.. I don't think anyone of them is in the mood of small hit and run operations but they have both grown militarily enough to case world disaster each indiviidually.. Hence why India will never miscalculate them otherwise it would be idiotic to start such a vast war without any reasons or without calculating that everyone will join this conflict once there is nuclear fall out.. I think alot of people are in the dark about the sheer magnitude of the WW3 and believe me once couple of nukes are exchanged the world will enter nuclear winter and that is painful.. You can count on every nation getting dragged in and many theaters opening at the same time..

Pakistan and China are a realistic ground reality and the only way they can go is in a massive WW3 conflict on a global scale but other than that accepting their existence is the only way forward for the long term. India herself might not make it during that event and could get defeated entirely. This war is certainly not something you miscalculate your way into or come dancing your way into thinking there will be another chance no there won't be a do over because this is not game where you can do over again and again.. This is one shoot
This nuclear bluff won't work against us it has been proved multiple times. Doing Miscalculations is the quality of our neighbours not us, we just retaliate at the time and place of our wish.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
There won't be any conflict for the next couple of decades and the only reason it will occur in the next couple of decades it is due to a natural disaster that will force the economy to collapse. All gloves will go off in that period and there won't be any ceasefire or anything of that sort.. It will become an existential war.

But never expect anyone to do any sort of operations it would be to idiotic to even assume that because it would be like dancing on the heads of snakes (WW3) and nuclear war disaster against PK or in Chinese case.. I don't think anyone of them is in the mood of small hit and run operations but they have both grown militarily enough to cause world disaster each indiviidually.. Hence why India will never miscalculate them otherwise it would be idiotic to start such a vast war without any reasons or without calculating that everyone will join this conflict once there is nuclear fall out.. I think alot of people are in the dark about the sheer magnitude of the WW3 and believe me once couple of nukes are exchanged the world will enter nuclear winter and that is painful.. You can count on every nation getting dragged in and many theaters opening at the same time..

Pakistan and China are a realistic ground reality and the only way they can go is in a massive WW3 conflict on a global scale but other than that accepting their existence is the only way forward for the long term. India herself might not make it during that event and could get defeated entirely. This war is certainly not something you miscalculate your way into or come dancing your way into thinking there will be another chance no there won't be a do over because this is not game where you can do over again and again.. This is one shoot..

I have also seen a poster who left analysis I guess from 15-20 pages back saying something along the lines that we will do limited operations on China and take some territories while saying the war won't escalate into nuclear conflict... I am like dude are you even for real
You are telling me that china will use nukes in a limited conflict

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This nuclear bluff won't work against us it has been proved multiple times. Doing Miscalculations is the quality of our neighbours not us, we just retaliate at the time and place of our wish.
The Indian top generals will never blindly walk into a WW3 like that and out of something unecessary unless their sovereignty has been attempted on they will do whatever it takes to defend themselves and bring it to the enemies but the others will also do the same thing.. Indian, Pakistan and Chinese generals agree with each other unanimously in that case but don't assume one side can make encroachment on the others and vice versa without igniting something major.. This is like 2+2=4 easy to understand..

There is no sort of bluff and never has been but this is ground reality

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are telling me that china will use nukes in a limited conflict
Real talk.. They will do it to avoid being the one being hit first once it turns high intensity and inside Chinese territories. They won't accept to concede an inch of land and would rather see the world burn than doing so once they get in full engagement mode..

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@ladder
This incident you were talking about where pakistan army lost one complete platoon
125 soldiers is not a platoon
It's an entire company

God damn, TTP has some serious brains churning out battle plans

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Real talk.. They will do it to avoid being the one being hit first once it turns high intensity and inside Chinese territories. They won't accept to concede an inch of land and would rather see the world burn than doing so once they get in full engagement mode..
That i agree that they are crazy son's of bitches but it won't be easy for them after that

Raaakisazih

Country flag
The Indian top generals will never blindly walk into a WW3 like that and out of something unecessary unless their sovereignty has been attempted on they will do whatever it takes to defend themselves and bring it to the enemies but the others will also do the same thing.. Indian, Pakistan and Chinese generals agree with each other unanimously in that case but don't assume one side can make encroachment on the others and vice versa without igniting something major.. This is like 2+2=4 easy to understand..

There is no sort of bluff and never has been but this is ground reality
Ground reality is that they have challenged our sovereignty and if they will do everything to defend themselves so will we and yes sometimes nuclear attack is a bluff but india can't let it's guard down you are right on your point that once war escalates chinese will try to go nuclear and india shouldn't miss that chance to circle china

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If we are to fight the way we do, that is in a reactive manner
I don't think that is their intention we have moved away from kissing boots of the enemy might as well take more firm stand now.
I feel it won't make much of a difference. Even during the Ladakh standoff the IAF and IA should good enough synergy to deploy there and carry out surveillance.
"If it's not broken don't fix it" is this how things are supposed to go.
Was it BiRa or some other general who called the services units of IA as "non-combatants"?
Don't know.
Change without having proper knowledge of each others roles (that is what I perceived after that support arm statement and the rebuttal by IAF), is unlikely to happen and even if it does will be interesting to see how beneficial it will be
Kek this is how things go in India same goes for our armed forces. Understanding not Understanding is upon them.
Demand of such reforms have been the cry for a long time now, the onus to implement it properly is upon them. We can't sit behind on reformation just because we feel like the three command cannot resolve such issue's in reasonable manner.
Beggars can't be choosers.

Hasn't the general made such outrageous statements quite a few times since becoming a 4-star officer?
Yes Bipin Rawat has been perceived to be a BJP man that attaches a stigma to him and all the vultures get attracted to him.
Happened once when he said Women can't be integrated into forefront of combat roles.
NDTV conducted a 2 hours session to diss him.
Second time when he made some pseudo political comment when rebuking a Congress statement, vultures came out and said he should mind his own business.

Saw some officers retweeting tweets that said "Bipin Rawat order's are coming form RSS HQ"

It's more so that all the hounds are out for the flesh and it adds more fuel to the fire.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ground reality is that they have challenged our sovereignty and if they will do everything to defend themselves so will we and yes sometimes nuclear attack is a bluff but india can't let it's guard down you are right on your point that once war escalates chinese will try to go nuclear and india shouldn't miss that chance to circle china
I already know what the red-lines are.. Example Indian generals or the PK-CN will not react on one off incidents like an accidental firing over the border and what not it is to insignificiant or even a small drone etc etc but will cause diplomatic issues but if China were to just start to roll in it's forces into Indian territory or even if Pakistan forces were to roll in with it's forces this will get a full all out war reactions from the Indian generals or if a major missile targets a population center killing scores this will also get reaction and vice versa for PK-CN they will react to the same thing the Indian generals reacted to and leave alone these the Indian generals didn't react to. They have certain red-line policies in place..

Another red-line is martime related putting a blockade in the ocean is also a declaration of war. If it happens one time it will become a diplomatic issues and melt but if someone does try to put blockade on someone else this is declaration and full war starts because it is like denying food to a nation and this will get all out war reaction from the Indian generals and vice versa the others will react the same

Last edited:

Raaakisazih

Country flag
I already know what the red-lines are.. Example Indian generals or the PK-CN will not react on one off incidents like an accidental firing over the border and what not it is to insignificiant or even a small drone etc etc but will cause diplomatic issues but if China were to just start to roll in it's forces into Indian territory or even if Pakistan forces were to roll in with it's forces this will get a full all out war reactions from the Indian generals or if a major missile targets a population center killing scores this will also get reaction and vice versa for PK-CN they will react to the same thing the Indian generals reacted to and leave alone these the Indian generals didn't react to. They have certain red-line policies in place
Haven't they rolled in their forces in our territory all this army repositioning is just for war not for posturing

Ayushraj

Country flag
After mocking india and Japan in colombo port agreement. Sri lankans literally kicked us out of colombo port and Hambantota airport
Even sri Lanka's also mocked US and India in current exercise in using sri Lankan air space
They are asking for relief. This is sri Lanka usual game.
Truth is sri Lanka is Chinese colony

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Haven't they rolled in their forces in our territory all this army repositioning is just for war not for posturing
They have rolled into some disputed areas and there are claims of China taking some squre miles but it is nothing significiant which is why the Indian forces reacted by sending massive forces to that area and the same thing did the chinese do which is the same case between PK and IN in LOC it is heavily armed for years now.. In China's point of view India has made an enroachment on them and the same case with PK they believe the Indians are making an enroachment hence why they deploy heavy numbers at the border araes and the same thing with India it believes that PK commiting enroachments on Indian territory and deploys heavily at the LOC...

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
After mocking india and Japan in colombo port agreement. Sri lankans literally kicked us out of colombo port and Hambantota airport
Even sri Lanka's also mocked US and India in current exercise in using sri Lankan air space
They are asking for relief. This is sri Lanka usual game.
Truth is sri Lanka is Chinese colony
Give them this in return.
images (35).jpeg

Ayushraj

Country flag
What should be india's response
History will give you answer of this:
1) sri Lanka provided refuelling to porki ships in 1971 war
2) sri Lankan government provided ltte with weapons in order to kill Indian forces from 1987-1990 in this intervention the raw supported ltte and intelligence bureau support Indian Army. Their was huge fight in these 2 government organization. Sri Lankans played game with us.
3) when Sri Lanka was going to loose jaffna 1995 Sri Lankans asked India for Helilift their soldiers
4) 2007 Chinese nuclear submarine dokced in Sri Lanka officially after huge India protest
5)in Hambantota nuclear material are recovered few weeks ago
6) Sri Lanka played us in Hambantota port.
7 ) Sri Lankan also played India and Japan in colmobo port
8 ) even Sri Lanka also barked that he refusesed to give air space for indo us exercise in 2021

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One think I have seen that kashmiri Pandits are pussies now only dogras can teach these trashmiri Muslims a lesson. In 1947 dogra army halaled thousands of trashmiri Muslims. It still sends shiver down the spine of Muslims.
Those thing happen due to partition & in response to what Muslims were doing to sikh & hindu in west punjab, KPK.

another_armchair

Country flag
What should be india's response
Pay them 20-30 billion and buy out a good chunk of their northern province bordering TN. Make it a militarised zone like A&N. This way we get to keep a check on all vermins in the area, including the separatist scum in TN. I know its near impossible but propose it just to see their outrage.

The Jaffna province belonged to the Pandya dynasty till they lost it to the Portugese. We sanatani's have lost a lot of our land and have been divided along our fault lines by the colonialists.

Time for Bharat to spread and stretch a bit and see how people around us react.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles