India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Probably the Government believes that showing Muslims as being successful in India will counter the hatred that the Pakistani theocratic state spreads among its Muslim population against Hindus and prove that the two nation theory based on religion is flawed.
two nation theory is flawd ? I am convince collective IQ of delhi darbar is around 10 or there are sell outs within our own ranks. I believe the later :lol:.
@gemsoffBollywood , @trueindology, @bharadwaj, @sai Priya, @Gems of Books , @porbotialora & others have taken this whole fake kabal to the cleaners lately.
these things don't happen in isolation & they are happening for long even before 90s.

Tridev123

Country flag
two nation theory is flawd ? I am convince collective IQ of delhi darbar is around 10 or there are sell outs within our own ranks. I believe the later :lol:.
@gemsoffBollywood , @trueindology, @bharadwaj, @sai Priya, @Gems of Books , @porbotialora & others have taken this whole fake kabal to the cleaners lately.
these things don't happen in isolation & they are happening for long even before 90s.

Yes, there are adequate reasons to be concerned. Probably a cleaning up of Bollywood is required.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Sri Lanka will be going to be security nightmare for india and Bangladesh.
Sri Lanka docks Chinese nuclear submarine that had got active nuclear warhead on it. Even porki nukes are mostly in dormant state due to budget issue.
When Chinese submarine started dancing in bay of bengal in 2017. PMO office, every offices of head of army, navy and air force, even RAW, etc go on a total red alert mode. Even this type of alert don't happened in 2019 incident with porkistan

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Sri Lanka will be going to be security nightmare for india and Bangladesh.
Sri Lanka docks Chinese nuclear submarine that had got active nuclear warhead on it. Even porki nukes are mostly in dormant state due to budget issue.
When Chinese submarine started dancing in bay of bengal in 2017. PMO office, every offices of head of army, navy and air force, even RAW, etc go on a total red alert mode. Even this type of alert don't happened in 2019 incident with porkistan
Yes they are going to be a security nightmare for us in a few years and Raw should plan to stop that from happening we need to do more investment in sri lanka in Africa tanzania is also thinking of giving port to china india should use its influence in tanzania

Ayushraj

Country flag

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Yes they are going to be a security nightmare for us in a few years and Raw should plan to stop that from happening we need to do more investment in sri lanka in Africa tanzania is also thinking of giving port to china india should use its influence in tanzania
imo just fund opposition uprise, i.e fund for protests in Srilanka against chinese investment (if they are able to start protest like farmers one in india, then we will be using same tactic against china that they are using to destabilize our gov by funding farmers protest)

Raaakisazih

Country flag
imo just fund opposition uprise, i.e fund for protests in Srilanka against chinese investment (if they are able to start protest like farmers one in india, then we will be using same tactic against china that they are using to destabilize our gov by funding farmers protest)
Exactly raw should do it do we have good intelligence network in Sri Lanka

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Found this on a telegram group... figures seemed reasonable to me... so posting.

As of 2019, NATO forces in Afghanistan bought $346 million worth food items from Pakistan including fruits, vegetables, grains & some processed food etc for its troops.(not saying all of NATO pantry was coming from Pak)

Apart from that paid over $292 million to the Pakistani transporters for daily transit of equipment from Afghanistan to Karachi.

So after US withdrawal Paki economy suffers approx 630 million... & this money was going directly to paki market & not to gernails.

& $630 million is too much for the international begging bowl

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Found this on a telegram group... figures seemed reasonable to me... so posting.

As of 2019, NATO forces in Afghanistan bought $346 million worth food items from Pakistan including fruits, vegetables, grains & some processed food etc for its troops.(not saying all of NATO pantry was coming from Pak)

Apart from that paid over $292 million to the Pakistani transporters for daily transit of equipment from Afghanistan to Karachi.

So after US withdrawal Paki economy suffers approx 630 million... & this money was going directly to paki market & not to gernails.

& $630 million is too much for the international begging bowl
Kafiro jalo mat cheen hai to kya gum hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles