India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
RAW was one one who saved india from many disaster for kashmir i want to say raw is not responsible for internal intelligence expect being called upon.
IB should most of the credit here. IB has a very strong network in Kashmir and is responsible for internal intelligence and combating insurgency.
RAW is involved in cross border operation. Though in Kashmir these lines become blur.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Even i was thinking the same since so many years....RAW is just a PAW....dawood, Syed salahudin, kaskar, tiger memon some kahlistani morons in Cananda all rome freee....i think intelligence job is done by MI...
Yeah everyone can nit pick things and criticize.but I think the old saying is true even if you do 99 good things and do 1 bad thing its the bad thing that everyone will talk.MOSSAD,CIA fanboys need to really open their eyes.have the palestinian crisis stopped? Was 9/11 stopped?

Coalmine

Country flag

Covfefe

Country flag
CPEC should be destroyed at all costs before we can recapture PoK, Chinks and their monetary influence should be thrown out of our vicinity at all costs.
CPEC is already dead, bhrata. But the Chinese and American monetary influence in Pakistan, in its role as a nuisance against India, is there to stay. Unless we solve the problem called Pakistan, there cannot be any semblance of peace on the Western border.
We have been trying for the wrong question all along- it's not "Kashmir ka mudda" it's always been "Pakistan ka mudda". Tear apart that fake entity and you shall have peace with the subsequent smaller states(I don't buy the idea of "Akhand Bharat" )

Global Defence

Articles