India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Ayushraj

Country flag
This news must be taken seriously.

Xi has not attended any global summit since only he is attending meetings online. This clearly shows something serious going out inside china about power struggle. If Xi goes out he will definitely loose his position
This clearly show divide in ccp.

Xi has declared himself as president for lifetime and this angered 2 nd in ccp (who wants to future president) and their is huge power struggle going on china between president and prine minister.

But media is not free in China so nothing comes out thats why ccp refused to meet imrand since this can show up their fractures inside ccp.

That's why ccp leaders are refusing to meet anyone outside their country and inside
That's why xi don't meet anyone

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Okay, so Ordnance Factory Varangaon is supplying to Pakifags?
1642589569583.png
It ain't necessary that ofv being shown here is one of ours. There could be literally numerous of acronyms like this doesn't mean it's all one of ours. I mean I don't think shit like this could be done from any of those insiders cuz I am pretty sure security is pretty tight in this orgs cuz they are literally making arms and weapons for our defense forces. Our agencies would instantly smell this shit before anyone even tries to smuggle it to the paki ****.
Have been found with commies in India (Red corridor).
Also the explosives are manufactured by solar industries also in Maharashtra 300km away from OFV.
1642589543608.png
Yeah so @Op Kahuta it is indeed Ordnance Factory Varangaon not some other abbreviation or acronym you were thinking of, thats a legit ammo box supplied by OFV to Pakifags in Kashmir. picture shared on Twitter by @Kunal Biswas.
1642589378715.jpeg

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Watch the recent video of Maj(retd) Gaurav Arya... both on "Chanakya Forum" & "Defensive Offense" YouTube Channels... He was on the verge of stating the inevitable... but still preferred to play safe & stopped just short of the irreversible future scenario

Matlab Kitna darte hain log... "Obvious" ko muh par laane se... haha... most people fear this reaction👉🤣

Clock's ticking hard baby... Grab your gadgets... 1-3 weeks at most

I am working on a mini CIC like setup to watch the April-June period when it will get intense... will be ready in Feb... sona nahi hai 3 months... bcoz I believe it's coming.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Watch the recent video of Maj(retd) Gaurav Arya... both on "Chanakya Forum" & "Defensive Offense" YouTube Channels... He was on the verge of stating the inevitable... but still preferred to play safe & stopped just short of the irreversible future scenario

Matlab Kitna darte hain log... "Obvious" ko muh par laane se... haha... most people fear this reaction👉🤣

Clock's ticking hard baby... Grab your gadgets... 1-3 weeks at most

I am working on a CIC like setup to watch the April-June period... will be ready in Feb... sona nahi hai 3 months... bcoz I believe it's coming.
Aapke muh me ghee shakkr sirji

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
J&K: Indian Army displayed military equipment for students at 'Know Your Army' event in North Kashmir's Baramulla district on Tuesday

A student said, "I thank the Army for this opportunity. Before this event, I had seen such equipment in movies only."

Jhut bolta h sala , he can just get on rooftop and spot defence equipment from around the world

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles