India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Some uneducated knee grows were saying Russian EW is useless some days ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To shoot a 145km missile at 145km, they need a radar that can identify and lock on target at 145km, alas JF-17 Block I & II does not have that.
Meh, this is just another tactic for their military to ask for more funds for funding their avanced weapons R&D, “Looooookk NoKo has the world’s most advanced hypersonic glide vehicle, now please give us $25 billion dollars to make a counter for it”.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned

Some uneducated knee grows were saying Russian EW is useless some days ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To shoot a 145km missile at 145km, they need a radar that can identify and lock on target at 145km, alas JF-17 Block I & II does not have that.
Wow a country like America with the Largest Military Budget in world exceeding 600 billion dollars which is more than 10 times the Budget of Russian Military is saying that they are lagging behind the Russians in terms of Electric Warfare.

Man! That is just Impossible, it is just a stunt by the US Military to convince their Government to give them more money and nothing else. Sorry I don't believe this.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
What the F###?
India willing to engage with Pakistan on one issue: expanding religious shrines list for pilgrims
In this regards the Modi government needs to learn the lessons from Dogras themselves highly foresighted people @FalconSlayers now I understand why Dogras are toughest SANATANI to exist.

Thought to give a deep dive into Dharmic Itihas of Kashmir of BHARAT.

Those Dogra rulers of our BHARAT's Kashmir apparently had a proselytizing policy towards other nature worshiping people including kalash siahposh nuristanis and even Buddhists of ladakh. Extremely far sighted to be honest..

Following para sums up Dogra policy in a nutshell

DHARMAAloneTriumphsvizDogras.JPG

DHARMAAloneTriumphsvizDogras2.JPG

Education of a country has direct influence on its overall policy making thats why BHARAT needs DHARMIC academia with indigenous models of everything be it economics foreign or home affairs defense politics everything else.

Super Flanker

Banned
May Constable Ali Muhammad Magry rest in Peace. I feel so sad seeing this video. The way those woman were crying (I don't know who They are though, Probably his Family members or Relatives). This is why I hate Terrorists. I can just imagine the Condition of People in a war-zone like that.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Wow a country like America with the Largest Military Budget in world exceeding 600 billion dollars which is more than 10 times the Budget of Russian Military is saying that they are lagging behind the Russians in terms of Electric Warfare.

Man! That is just Impossible, it is just a stunt by the US Military to convince their Government to give them more money and nothing else. Sorry I don't believe this.
no,they have been lacking in select departments due to their miltary cultures,bad decisions and military procurement priorities of the last few decades after the cold war.

ew is one of them,also certain types of missile capabilities are also lagging behind on americas side.

russians are focusing on being frugal and also ironically having less budget can channel your military to spend more in areas that will reward return of investment while usa spent a lot on no returns in terms of big projects stopped halfway and bad concepts that became failures in prototype stage.

Super Flanker

Banned
no,they have been lacking in select departments due to their miltary cultures,bad decisions and military procurement priorities of the last few decades after the cold war.

ew is one of them,also certain types of missile capabilities are also lagging behind on americas side.

russians are focusing on being frugal and also ironically having less budget can channel your military to spend more in areas that will reward return of investment while usa spent a lot on no returns in terms of big projects stopped halfway and bad concepts that became failures in prototype stage.
I guess USA Invested more in terms of Aircrafts and Jet engines etc. Hence now they are lagging behind the Russians in Fields like Hypersonic missiles, Electronic Warfare etc.

But atleast for me ,I find it hard to believe that US inspite of Having such a Huge budget is Lagging behind Russia. I have also heard reports of Russians jamming US Drones over Syria etc.

Super Flanker

Banned

1 pig slaughtered in Budgam
AK-56? AK-56 is also called Type-56 Rifle right? The Chinese copy of the AK-47? How the Heck are Terrorists affiliated with these type of Terror groups getting their hand on Chinese Weopons? (Picture of Type-56 Rifle)
AK-56rifle-dec24_x8pyjpe.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles