India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Sigmamale101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Varoon2

Country flag
Ignorant, irrational to equate Hindutva to Khalistan. Hindutva is far more inclusive and it certainly includes Sikhs. Hindutva is about the soul and consciousness of India, Khalistan is just about a section of Punjab.

Sigmamale101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let's not start this debate now , please .
Why not ? What's wrong ? let's discuss truth about dindu nu bachaya see brigade. Let's discuss about everything....who is a patriot & who is a traitor. Let's talk about everyone from women to man, teens to old farts, papa ki pari to baap ki bigdi hui aulad. Rajput to Brahmins , khatri baniya to maratha , pasmanda to Ashraf etc etc. Lets discuss some blackpill stuff. Open a new thread & tag everyone :)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Why not ? What's wrong ? let's discuss truth about dindu nu bachaya see brigade. Let's discuss about everything....who is a patriot & who is a traitor. Let's talk about everyone from women to man, teens to old farts, papa ki pari to baap ki bigdi hui aulad. Rajput to Brahmins , khatri baniya to maratha , pasmanda to Ashraf etc etc. Lets discuss some blackpill stuff. Open a new thread & tag everyone :)
Ap shuba arambh Kariye

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
pasmanda is not against ashrafiya pasmanda suffers from stockholm syndrome and loves to serve his/her ashrafiya master

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
pasmanda complex is not limited to muslims it exists in hindus and sikhs of delhi and NCR region , lucknow and agra as well
eve teasing of girls in delhi and NCR region is related to pasmanda complex
what happened in fasialabad pakistan is nothing but display of intense degree pasmanda complex which has destroyed the culture and moral values of that region
inbreeding has also played its role though

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
People questioning patriotism of sikhs should know that while sikhs constitute 2% of India's population, due to a large number of sikhs volunteering for service to the nation in the armed services, they constitute 20% of Indias armed forces.

A few rotten apples do not mean entire orchard has worms. Negativity is more visible than positivity, keep that in mind. Was JS Arora also not patriotic, when he guided us to 1971 victory as commander in the east?

I know it is a hard time, and emotions running high - but do think before posting such things.

PS: Just as a note, I am not a sikh. Incase you view it as personal bias.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People questioning patriotism of sikhs should know that while sikhs constitute 2% of India's population, due to a large number of sikhs volunteering for service to the nation in the armed services, they constitute 20% of Indias armed forces.

A few rotten apples do not mean entire orchard has worms. Negativity is more visible than positivity, keep that in mind. Was JS Arora also not patriotic, when he guided us to 1971 victory as commander in the east?

I know it is a hard time, and emotions running high - but do think before posting such things.

sikhs served for British army as well and they helped britain supress the 1857 mutiny in india both punjab and gurkha regiment pf nepal sided with britain during 1857 mutiny in india
serving in armed forces doesnt necessarily mean patriotism its a job
Gurkhas serve in both indian and british army

Last edited:

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
sikhs served for British army as well and they helped britain supress the 1857 mutiny in india both punjab and gurkha regiment sided with britain during 1857 mutiny in india
serving in armed forces doesnt necessarily mean patriotism its a job
Gurkhas serve in both indian and british army
As did people from south india. Does that exclude them too? First war was restricted mostly to north India.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dont create unnecessary divide here, blaming an entire community for something that was the decision of an unelected ruler 200 years ago isnt going to solve problems.
i am not blaming sikhs most of the cadets in punjab regiment were muslims now they are parasiting on people of pakistan
and gurkhas sided with britain too because they were fighting for money and they didnt want to die nothing else

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
When will they start dropping a few of them from here to there? Some real internship for these students of "fascism, Nazism, intolerance" and blah blah blah.
Nrc is needed because BHARAT is not for mooslames after partition fraud porkystan is not legal either.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Frenly reminder.

Sigmamale101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

No one is questioning Sikhs in general...if you have gone through my post history , I question everyone from Maratha to Brahmins to Khatri etc , even my own community...We should ask question from Poonjabi lobby same way we should ask question from deccani looby & all other lobbies about their true intentions , there are to many questions to few answers :) .
i will disagree about Sikh constituting 20% of indian Army though.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles