India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Sigmamale101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Are you sure Punjab has equal number of Hindus and Sikhs? 2011 census says 58% Sikh and 38% Hindus. Or do you have any link which says in 2021 their population became nearly equal?
Even than no way sikh numbers in military that high. It is less than 10% & probably
between 5 & 10% no more no less. This 20% claim is what i call punjabi chauvinism , bragging , dindu nu bachaya c syndrome , shera di kom , chidya nal dinosaur ladawaan, ye kita c wo kita c.. lora lehsun.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Like I said, maybe figures were wrong, and could have been misled by pre perceived misconceptions. Its not the first time a US org has done stuff like that.

Country flag
Even than no way sikh numbers in military that high. It is less than 10% & probably
between 5 & 10% no more no less. This 20% claim is what i call punjabi chauvinism , bragging , dindu nu bachaya c syndrome , shera di kom , chidya nal dinosaur ladawaan, ye kita c wo kita c.. lora lehsun.
There are roughly 400 infantry battalions (around 1/3rd of the army) in the army, of which Sikh and SikhLI form 40 battalions. So this will be +/- 10 percent. I haven't counted Punjab regiment as I don't have any way to measure the Sikhs in it. Plus there are sikhs in other units as well, but I don't think they are very much in number.

Whether the 400 battalion includes Rashtriya Rifles or not is not something I am aware of.

PS: There are some arty regiments and mech inf which also is associated from Sikh/SikhLI regiments. Total figure in the army will be around 10% imo.

Anandhu Krishna

Before start calling people names and alienating communities remember that there are a lot of paki fake accounts on social media and you will be doing exactly what they want. Even if this is an actual moron, (i don't use the k word coz each time i put that word into the internet is one more place for the search engines to find and legitimise it as a separatist movement) he is trying to get publicity and alienate both communities and you will be doing exactly what they want.

Sigmamale101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Before start calling people names and alienating communities remember that there are a lot of paki fake accounts on social media and you will be doing exactly what they want. Even if this is an actual moron, (i don't use the k word coz each time i put that word into the internet is one more place for the search engines to find and legitimise it as a separatist movement) he is trying to get publicity and alienate both communities and you will be doing exactly what they want.
why it's always us who need to be such caring , civil & being accomodating ? Just to give you an example from my community point of view & what many of us have notice & are noticing for long time now.....Left ecosystem as well right wing specially under RSS chadi are appropriating my caste, my ancestors , my History & their sacrifices & distributing it to Gujjar, Jats, Ahirs, Baniya , khatri , Brahmins, Maratha etc & even to paki chimps across border. I can give you examples after examples. Mauryans becomes shudra , Gupta's , Harsha become Baniya. shahi became Brahmins, Pratihar become Gujjar etc. Rajputs become Huns , Scynthians barbarians who destroys Dindu civilization. Sikh saved dindu & fought mughals....trust me bro. Locust swarm Kunbi conglomerate & their rapacity is dindu Swaraj now....do not questions that , remain quite be accommodative do not alienate.

Anandhu Krishna

why it's always us who need to be such caring , civil & being accomodating ?
Coz that is what civilised people do.

All these cast and creed separations only hurt this country. People being snowflakes and falling into traps set by social media trolls don't help, only hurts.
Ever wonder how a bunch of sand crawling inbreds managed to rule this country!? A bunch of fu*ks from a tiny damp and dismal island managed to rule this country!?

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
why it's always us who need to be such caring , civil & being accomodating ? Just to give you an example from my community point of view & what many of us have notice & are noticing for long time now.....Left ecosystem as well right wing specially under RSS chadi are appropriating my caste, my ancestors , my History & their sacrifices & distributing it to Gujjar, Jats, Ahirs, Baniya , khatri , Brahmins, Maratha etc & even to paki chimps across border. I can give you examples after examples. Mauryans becomes shudra , Gupta's , Harsha become Baniya. shahi became Brahmins, Pratihar become Gujjar etc. Rajputs become Huns , Scynthians barbarians who destroys Dindu civilization. Sikh saved dindu & fought mughals....trust me bro. Locust swarm Kunbi conglomerate & their rapacity is dindu Swaraj now....do not questions that , remain quite be accommodative do not alienate.
That is why even calling yourself liberal nowadays will make you scum in the eyes of many ppl.

If you dont behave better than them, you cant claim superiority. These people, by being imbeciles, only weaken themselves.

Recently, after many people of a certain religion expressed happiness at passing of CDS, a malayalam director publicly denounced Islam. Small victories like this will eventually facilitate bigger victories, bringing about the vision of @asaffronladoftherisingsun .

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
You mean to say that apart from Rajputs... nobody else has their share of/in history... Yehi sonch le dubi tum logon ko

Very similar to what mullahs teach in madarsa... before arrival of Islam... there was "Jahalat" in India

Any source which mentions Mauryas or Guptas as Rajputs?

It is well documented that the Gurjara-Pratihara dynasty had Brahmin kings... e.g. Nagbhatt.

& Your earlier claim that Shivaji claimed to be descendant of sisodia of mewar is utterly false

Shivaji's kshatriya status was established through fact that... his maternal grandfather(Lakhuji Jadhav) was a descendant of the erstwhile royals of Devagiri(who were Yadav by caste)

Bharat ki ek nayi demographic reality hai... uss reality ko realise Karo... or perish slowly

For record: The number of Rajput MLA's in Bihar has halved of what it was 30 yrs ago... & similar trends visible across states

Let go off the supremacism... embrace & integrate!

Last edited:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
There are roughly 400 infantry battalions (around 1/3rd of the army) in the army, of which Sikh and SikhLI form 40 battalions. So this will be +/- 10 percent. I haven't counted Punjab regiment as I don't have any way to measure the Sikhs in it. Plus there are sikhs in other units as well, but I don't think they are very much in number.

Whether the 400 battalion includes Rashtriya Rifles or not is not something I am aware of.

PS: There are some arty regiments and mech inf which also is associated from Sikh/SikhLI regiments. Total figure in the army will be around 10% imo.
According to a CIA study; before the situation in the 80's and resultant reduction of Sikh recruitment/numbers in the military - they used to form about 11% of foot soldiers and about 25% of officer class [just in the Army - don't think this accounts for officers in IAF and IN].

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 6.30.27 PM.png

Here's the rest of the paper if anyone's interested in going through it:

Attachments

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
This coomer is t90 confirm. @ezsasa @hit&run @Haldilal

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
In every man the qualities which make a Brahmana, Kshatriya, Vaishya or a Shudra are inherent in every man more or less. But at time one or other of these qualities predominates in him in varying degrees and is manifested accordingly and this coomer is downright retarded. I can own his psychotic horseshiet right there but I choose not to go into this topic over and over. Sayana, the greatest Vedic scholar of the age, and his brother the great Vidyaranya helped Harihara and Bukka found the empire of Vijayangara. They too were Kshatriyas but fighting without weapons. They used their mind as weapons like KRISHNA in the Mahabharata War.

Ahoms for 600 years manifested their Kshatra in North east. Have you seen any of these people doing randi rona of stealing history? This manwhore degenerate make 4 dozen accounts like a forum mongrel to spread tard infested horseshiet.

What about Cholas and Chalukyas? What about LalitadityaMuktapida? Naam ginau ab? Kitini tribes hai unko history mein respect mila?

Rajputs practiced Kshatra so what even the Yadavas have showed the spirit of Kshatra and so did Bhumihers and Biharis.

Marathas were not very well built look at SHIVAJI but he showed remarkable KSHATRA to the extent that entire mooghalfags got bankrupted but could not defeat him.

Chanakya turned a nobody from a most lower community into the greatest ruler of BHARATVARSHA. Do you even know the practice of Turushka-Danda?

Why you forget about Kannadiga Hosoyala did he get the place in history he deserved?

Then those of western Kshatraps - who were pure DHARMIC Scythians that ruled western India were considered regular Kshatriya rulers by the 300s ad Or the Kushans (Yuezhi) who got initiated into DHARMA adopted Sanskrit as well. Plus syncretized their Iranic pantheon with it. It was not the other way around. Those Huns and Kushans all of them initiating into DHARMA and chosing Kshatra VARNA and a lot of them chose BRAHMIN and VAISHYA Varnas as well and so did the Shudra Varna.

Khatriyas VARNA can be adapted by anyone can become Kashtriya or vice versa with training its not your birth entitlement you chutiya larper.

And when the calamity striked us it was the collective fall and collective efforts of BHARTIYA to come out of it and endure.

@ezsasa deport this coomer @Sigmamale101 immediately.

FalconZero

Country flag
And when the calamity striked us it was the collective fall and collective efforts of BHARTIYA to come out of it and endure.
No point in meta discussion but this is the point that most and people like him should understand. There's a difference between taking pride in one's history and outright degrading other group of people which he regularly does, at the end he will reach to a point when his own community will discard him and let alone the division among Indians as a whole.

I wish i could say the same for religion but we know it's not worth it. Everyone knows that he is using his nth alt, don't bother.
-------
Just for this particular reason i hope sigmamale doesn't get ban, not my place to judge here but he can contribute in lot of great ways, valuable contributions just need to tone down that tempo.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
No point in meta discussion but this is the point that most and people like him should understand. There's a difference between taking pride in one's history to outright degrading other group of people which he regularly does, at the end he will reach to a point when his own community will discard him and let alone the division among Indians as a whole.

I wish i could say the same for religion but we know it's not worth it. Everyone knows that he is using his nth alt, don't bother.
Its trite observation is that a man's real worth is judged viz his conduct and behavior in face of great calamity in most cases it is not till he is confronted with threatening situation then we can estimate the true character and worthiness. Same thing goes for the large extent of the nations or other association of human beings communities and nations as whole. We need to study the reactions of Bhartiya Kings to the first national crises that was the filth of islameic gaandmasti. And when you do it you realize a creepy civilisational amnesia had crept in and majority of empires that followed after Guptas were one eyed who were clueless about jihad and from there it will take many centuries before the spirit of KSHATRA was re ignited and almost all Dharmic communities of BHARAT had displayed it that eventually paved the way for delivering final buttseks of the lifetime to mooghals and britfags at last and is the only reason you I and us all are today enduring.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
The quality of a man or a woman can not be decided by his/her class, inheritance or caste.

This debate ends here.

If your interest is in history and want to set some record straight then come back with academic work and use appropriate thread. Random rants are not going to help.

Articles