India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mokoman

Country flag
Iske mu me ghee shakkar, iss pawan karseva me mai bhi shamil honga.
View attachment 112031
:hmm: there is some truth to this,

one of my friends works in the India top secret war committee , he says a date has been fixed for "you know what".

but he said everytime some one mentions , likes , retweets or posts "taking back POK" , they will push back the date by 5 days.

current fixed date is now 3023 AD.

Jimih

Country flag
Everytime there is an infiltration attempt we have to take out High value target of pork army. We have to hit them hard unless they will keep on sending jihadis to infiltrate
Exactly, why stick to these cannon fodders?

Colonel for a Colonel, Major for a Major, Sepoy for a Sepoy and not Terrorists for IA and not Terrorists for JKP, CRPF.

Jimih

Country flag
Iske mu me ghee shakkar, iss pawan karseva me mai bhi shamil honga.
View attachment 112031
Very unlikely, but fanboy inside me says, "go for it"!

Sustainment and terrain will be a major issue while offensive in PoK.

IMHO hornet's nest should be stirred in PoJK (GB), thats where I see a Chinki-Porki collaboration.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

IMHO hornet's nest should be stirred in PoJK (GB), thats where I see a Chinki-Porki collaboration.

every thing will happen.

imo this pok thing will happen after 2024

lcafanboy

Country flag
Balochistan is Now a Geostrategic Center of Gravity in South Asia

So free Balochistan is now on US radar....😊

Boys get ready for #NoMorePakistan...

US now has interest in pushing China out of Pakistan and for that a broken Pakistan with free Balochistan and supporting India to take over PoK to cut off China completely from Pakistan is their goal. Interesting times for India...😊

Jimih

Country flag

every thing will happen.

imo this pok thing will happen after 2024
Questions should be asked here, "whether we want PoK and PoJK with or without people"?

If without people, than how to achieve it? and if with people, than how to handle the massive demography change?

Covfefe

Country flag
le bc :pound::pound::pound:

pakistan ka attack helicopter gaya :rofl::rofl:
Great news, they must buy Su-57 export variant too. It does two things-

1) Great rub for that dementia ridden Prez and hyena VP in the States

2) US actions that make the 3 -biraadars dreams of Khalifas a reality, only notable point being 3 biraadars in a downward spiral.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:hmm: there is some truth to this,

one of my friends works in the India top secret war committee , he says a date has been fixed for "you know what".

but he said everytime some one mentions , likes , retweets or posts "taking back POK" , they will push back the date by 5 days.

current fixed date is now 3023 AD.
That sarcastic twist in the last line 😂😂, i thought it is sensational news after reading the first line 😂

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

Remember 6 names (Low hanging fruits)
1. Olthinthang
2. Fraono
3. Siari
4. Goma
5. Gyari
6. Neelam

Total of above: 8300 square kilometers approx... 48 hours operation if green light is given backed by a firm political resolve

No. 7. Hajipir... only if outflanking operations are done in immediate surrounding sectors... would be manpower intensive.

Above is possible anytime(with current readiness posture)... For anything more than this... you require atleast 80x Chinook/Osprey type platforms & 6 frontline squadrons of MRCA's dedicated to this sole purpose(air defence & ground support).

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Balochistan is Now a Geostrategic Center of Gravity in South Asia

So free Balochistan is now on US radar....😊

Boys get ready for #NoMorePakistan...

US now has interest in pushing China out of Pakistan and for that a broken Pakistan with free Balochistan and supporting India to take over PoK to cut off China completely from Pakistan is their goal. Interesting times for India...😊
Unlikely, USA is among the only countries recognising BLA and other freedom fighters as terrorist organisations.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Questions should be asked here, "whether we want PoK and PoJK with or without people"?

If without people, than how to achieve it? and if with people, than how to handle the massive demography change?
We no need to occupy the whole pok as we need to intake more radicalized population , if we capture some land in GB stretching until Afghan border will serve the purpose both strategic and economic. China-pak connectivity will be lost and we will get a pass to Central Asia. Only possible solution but again we need to pay heavily even to capture some part of PoK. Dont think GOI leaderis not

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles