India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

flanker99

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I dont understand why army/security forces don't strictly maintain uniform..if maintained and camo access to civilians is contained atleast trsts wouldn't be able "look" like army this easily
They only have the caps.and army caps can be easily bought in the market .but when you allow even mall cops to have camo uniforms you are asking for trouble and I am not joking just go and visit lulu mall at trivandrum I was dumb struck when the guys securing the place has army pants

flanker99

Country flag
They only have the caps.and army caps can be easily bought in the market .but when you allow even mall cops to have camo uniforms you are asking for trouble .
Absolutely camos of armed forces should be exclusive to them only and anything similar to it should be banned from market.
But I've seen SF in kashmir not maintaining proper uniform i don't understand why

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Absolutely camos of armed forces should be exclusive to them only and anything similar to it should be banned from market.
But I've seen SF in kashmir not maintaining proper uniform i don't understand why
Good that army has filed patent on new uniform but will take them 2-3 years to adopt the pattern only some top generals have it now and yes sf maintains no uniform code which is stupid tbh

Vinash

Country flag
You are free to cope i guess.

I sort of understand why my friend who is a kashmiri pandit hates the govt so much. Playing politics on the dead bodies of soldiers and civilians.
Ask him if his KP family supported article 370 like most KP's did before the exodus.

Modi & BJP are no saints but you are foolish if you think all the fault lies only with BJP & Modi and KP's are innocent victims.

Indrajit

Country flag
3 soldiers have attained martyrdom in today's Rajauri attack. Surgical strike, balakot strike, article 370 were all meant to prevent future terror attacks. Modi and rajnath should take responsibility for this and either resign or take one final decisive action against Islamic Pakistan.
Seriously? If anyone thought that, they must be delusional to the point of lunacy. Some of this breast beating is crazy, Kashmir is in a state of conflict and will remain volatile for the foreseeable future. People going bonkers here on this incident, however tragic, have zero understanding of history. If only they knew of the conditions in the 1990's and 2000's till 2004.

Don't place an unattainable aim on this or any other government. We need to execute revenge for this action but acting as if the sky fell on our heads is pointless.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I dont understand why army/security forces don't strictly maintain uniform..if maintained and camo access to civilians is contained atleast trsts wouldn't be able "look" like army this easily
My Question is why are normal street vendors selling Indian Army Uniform on the markets like it’s nothing in the first place? Indian Army uniforms should be sold by the Government of India or Contracted clothing Company not some random ass street vendor who sell will It anybody they see. India needs to maintain strict standards on this is why they send up in the hands of Porkishitani terrorist pigs.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
3 soldiers have attained martyrdom in today's Rajauri attack. Surgical strike, balakot strike, article 370 were all meant to prevent future terror attacks. Modi and rajnath should take responsibility for this and either resign or take one final decisive action against Islamic Pakistan.

We have criticized former Congress governments to no end for not thinking about our soldiers and siding with the porkis so why not Modi? Before any Modi supporter says that the no. Of terror attacks have decreased etc. Etc. I dare you to look in the eyes of the parents of the martyred soldiers and say this, I dare Modi to attend the funeral of these soldiers and say that article 370 removal, surgical strike etc. has ended terrorism to that crowd. All this masterstroke Bullshit and PR management means nothing when our valuable soldiers are killed by disposable muslim terrorists.

Restraint on the China front is still bearable as it is not resulting in loss of life, but Muslims kill 2-3 Indian soldiers every 2-3 months for nothing and there is no end to this. Isn't this a declaration of war by Pakistan? Why are we not taking any decisive action?
How does one or two attack prevent future terror attacks? This is not some conventional war india is fighting this is a civilizational and religious conflict. The PorkiShitani Chuslamic Terrorist pigs won’t stop until they kill every Hindu in Bharat so we must do the same.

Last edited:

Knowitall

Ask him if his KP family supported article 370 like most KP's did before the exodus.

Modi & BJP are no saints but you are foolish if you think all the fault lies only with BJP & Modi and KP's are innocent victims.
No they were staunchly against article 370 and were quite happy during its removal.

unfortunately he has lost the entire side of his father's line during the KP massacre bar a few people.

His family was a staunch BJP supporter but the issue started sometime around last year when Hindus were being killed in Kashmir and were forced to flee the valley.

This year was the breaking point when his father who is a bank employee was not allowed to vacate the premises by the local administration when Hindus were being killed everyday. Not only did they they bar them from leaving the local guards etc left their colonies come evening and wouldn't return till the next day. Basically they were all sitting ducks for a terror group.

Contrary to what we see on the net KP's do protest nowadays. They regularly protest near govt buildings try to stir some action but most of the time are beaten black and blue by the govt itself.

Vinash

Country flag
No they were staunchly against article 370 and were quite happy during its removal.

unfortunately he has lost the entire side of his father's line during the KP massacre bar a few people.

His family was a staunch BJP supporter but the issue started sometime around last year when Hindus were being killed in Kashmir and were forced to flee the valley.

This year was the breaking point when his father who is a bank employee was not allowed to vacate the premises by the local administration when Hindus were being killed everyday. Not only did they they bar them from leaving the local guards etc left their colonies come evening and wouldn't return till the next day. Basically they were all sitting ducks for a terror group.

Contrary to what we see on the net KP's do protest nowadays. They regularly protest near govt buildings try to stir some action but most of the time are beaten black and blue by the govt itself.
I'm not trying to be insensitive but if KP's start leaving Kashmir the moment 2-3 murders happen, there's no way KP's can be settled in Kashmir in the longrun.

KP's should make it absolutely clear that they are unwilling to live in Kashmir and that they should be settled in ROI.

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to stop every single targetted terror attack against KP's in a 98% M state. There will be losses. If KP's can't take losses, they should give up the dream of settling in Kashmir.

cereal killer

Country flag
Seriously? If anyone thought that, they must be delusional to the point of lunacy. Some of this breast beating is crazy, Kashmir is in a state of conflict and will remain volatile for the foreseeable future. People going bonkers here on this incident, however tragic, have zero understanding of history. If only they knew of the conditions in the 1990's and 2000's till 2004.

Don't place an unattainable aim on this or any other government. We need to execute revenge for this action but acting as if the sky fell on our heads is pointless.
Exactly those were mere reactions... The surgical strike or Airstrikes will not anyways solve anything especially when you are not targeting Porki Army.
For this I would say we should at least kill 10 Pakjabi army personnel to say revenge extracted.

Knowitall

I'm not trying to be insensitive but if KP's start leaving Kashmir the moment 2-3 murders happen, there's no way KP's can be settled in Kashmir in the longrun.

KP's should make it absolutely clear that they are unwilling to live in Kashmir and that they should be settled in ROI.

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to stop every single targetted terror attack against KP's in a 98% M state. There will be losses. If KP's can't take losses, they should give up the dream of settling in Kashmir.
Personally I feel it's easier for us to say this.

I wonder how many of us would stay there with zero govt protection saying hah it's fine i don't mind a few family members dead.

Give them weapons give them protection and then if they still leave the valley one can criticize them to their hearts content.

Throwing them into the slaughter house makes no sense because no matter how strong or patriotic you are nobody wishes to die needlessly.

If you send them with a strategy give them arms and legal protection train them to fight back it makes a lot of sense but BJP being BJP implements half assee solutions.

cereal killer

Country flag

A fairly settled KP woukd anyway won't want to have anything to do with Kashmir. Most of em are already well settled in ROI. Those living in Jammu on Goverment quarters get 15k per month.. Free rations... Special govt. Job packages. Rest have well established businesses.
Randi rona was for Job security as doing doing Govt. Jobs in Kashmir used to be fairly safe.
Nobody in their right mind will want to settle over there... Leaving everything behind.

Vinash

Country flag
Personally I feel it's easier for us to say this.

I wonder how many of us would stay there with zero govt protection saying hah it's fine i don't mind a few family members dead.

Give them weapons give them protection and then if they still leave the valley one can criticize them to their hearts content.

Throwing them into the slaughter house makes no sense because no matter how strong or patriotic you are nobody wishes to die needlessly.
Like I said, if KP's can't do it, they should make it absolutely clear to GOI that they have no interest in settling in Kashmir.

That Liberal Cvnt Rahul Pandita for once wrote a very good detailed tweet a week ago, more or less suggesting that IA is doing an amazing job and is more or less keeping surveillance on every nook and corner of Kashmir but it's impossible to defend against lone attacks and hence KP's should move on with their lives outside Kashmir.

GOI can then think of alternative solutions on doing demographic changes.

Knowitall

Like I said, if KP's can't do it, they should make it absolutely clear to GOI that they have no interest in settling in Kashmir.

That Liberal Cvnt Rahul Pandita for once wrote a very good detailed tweet a week ago, more or less suggesting that IA is doing an amazing job and is more or less keeping surveillance on every nook and corner of Kashmir but it's impossible to defend against lone attacks and hence KP's should move on with their lives outside Kashmir.

GOI can then think of alternative solutions on doing demographic changes.
GOI can't think of shit.

Funnily enough congress seems to have a better plan for KP's in Kashmir than 56 inch bra.

Even Israelis started moving into Palestine with proper govt protection arms training and incentives. It's foolish to expect KP's to just start fighting against a Muslim majority community out of the blue.

It's not if KP's can't do it. It's if govt can guide them they should face the consequences too.

I agree that need to buckle up but they need to have a fighting chance.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles