India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why are people laughing at this lmao, I am being serious!!!

Hindu population still today is like 40% there, this not mentioning we will get a sea access to the persian gulf area!!
I feel it’s a stupid idea considering it’s a place surrounded by pakis.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Amphibious assaults are difficult.
That place is also very close to Karachi.
So porks will put up a fight.

Only way we can get it is via a surrendered pakistan after a conventional war.
But at that point, we'd be better off just balkanising it.
If you're country is fighting with itself in a civil war due to economy and more importantly water, then wouldn't have resources to fight against us, in any way!!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
RW Hindus on twitter talking about annexing the entire PoK, but we need to understand that Azad J&K has a huge population with higher Fertility rates than us and will out breed us within a decade. All the advances we made in the kashmir Valley will go in vain.

Instead if there comes a scenario where we need to annex, then we should concentrate on Gilgit baltistan which has lower population and bigger area and instead of Azad J&K, we should concentrate on the entire Chitral District which also has lower population
View attachment 101859
Lol do you think that PoKites will be fighting Indian Armed Forces if they invade PoJK&GB? They will either run away to Punjab and KPK or will happily merge with India, latter is a joke.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Amphibious assaults are difficult.
That place is also very close to Karachi.
So porks will put up a fight.

Only way we can get it is via a surrendered pakistan after a conventional war.
But at that point, we'd be better off just balkanising it.
We don’t even have a Marine Corps.
And our amphibious brigade is a joke so to say.

TakAman

Country flag
It is very difficult to believe that a nation can regress to such a level where it can give its girls as a bribe to corrupt Shaitan Chinese. You really need to have worst sort of blood in you to do such act. How can any Nation with an iota of dignity or humanity can even think of giving their girls to inhuman Chinese as a bribe? This is it difficult to even imagine. This shows how much Pakistan has regressed as a nation.
Well they learnt it from the Chinese themselves who had to bribe Americans by selling women for trade.

See how Mao Zedong planned to sell 10 million women to USA in the past:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well they learnt it from the Chinese themselves who had to bribe Americans by selling women for trade.

See how Mao Zedong planned to sell 10 million women to USA in the past:

The difference between male and female population is more than the entire population of Canada.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Lol do you think that PoKites will be fighting Indian Armed Forces if they invade PoJK&GB? They will either run away to Punjab and KPK or will happily merge with India, latter is a joke.
The reason why I said about Hinglaj in Balochistan is that, if we annex that area, which has sea access where we could always deploy without having to go through any paki territory. If Hinglaj was landlocked and surrounded by paki territory, then I wouldn't even though of annexing it, it's wast of time and lives

TakAman

Country flag
The difference between male and female population is more than the entire population of Canada.
If you count the males not interested in sex, or not having the capacity to ejaculate (unusually high in submissive East Asia), the difference may even surpass Pakistan population.

That's why donkeys imported from Pakistan are getting popular in China. This is where they can fill the gap.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The reason why I said about Hinglaj in Balochistan is that, if we annex that area, which has sea access where we could always deploy without having to go through any paki territory. If Hinglaj was landlocked and surrounded by paki territory, then I wouldn't even though of annexing it, it's wast of time and lives
Well you won’t be able to defend it.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why are people laughing at this lmao, I am being serious!!!

Hindu population still today is like 40% there, this not mentioning we will get a sea access to the persian gulf area!!
We are laughing, because India has not even changed the LOC or occupied parts of POK.. So, annexing parts of Pakistan across the international border is just day dreaming..

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
We are laughing, because India has not even changed the LOC or occupied parts of POK.. So, annexing parts of Pakistan across the international border is just day dreaming..
I never said now, but if an entity named pakistan doesn't exists tomorrow due to internal strife and war!!!

But we have made progress in kashmir Valley by issuing domicile certificates to Hindus from other parts of India

Global Defence

New threads

Articles