India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Looks like you are peaceful MONK sitting somewhere in gala rooms of SOUTHBLOCK without any work and chewing MUFT biscuts...Or ...

I believe you are someone retired from SOUTH BLOCK....Or ...

The Last possibility is people like you sitting in back doors never known or seen SOUTH BLOCK....

TAU ready comments proplerly....Your innocence...whos dosent know about SOUTHBLOCK
Why the drama baazi here?

wasting your time.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Eye opening jihadi infiltration in j&k admin

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Well what act are you asking about write clearly ?? .

Second beheading culture was introduced by pakistan on loc , they along tlwith theur terrorist group attacked and beheaded our soldiers somewhat in 1999 or 2000 , we returned the favor with doing cross border raid on a terrorist launchpad , we killed terrorist along with pakistani army personnel there , and came back with their heads .

Now pakistan didn't cried much about it in international media as it would attracted a answer from our side with proper evidence of heads of pakistani solduer along with terrorist in a area , that gives a proof of them helping terrorist in infiltrating to kashmir .

From that time , they did it several time and each time it is answered in bigger numbers

@Spitfire9
Not 99'
89' , when Infiltration by BAT attempts peaked using the help of Afghan Refugees in Pashtonistaan, Those were seasoned fighters with decade long experience of fighting as Insurgents against Soviets

BATS regularly try to do Gandmasti, especially during Diwali they try to 'Troll' Indian army by increased Shelling and Insurgencies,
Ofcourse things are not like the 90s
Only high level Insurgents came in two days ago, Some 15 individuals crossed the LoC, probably again another stray BAT and Mujahideen, They should hope they never cross Khukri wielders

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
That's what everyone is saying. Porkis do these stuff and get back in return
China doesn't do these stuff. So we don't do it back....
It's so stupid speak for 'humanity' for Porkis. Let these fuckers get the taste of this own pig poison
The Chinese are civil people, only time things get nasty was in 67', even in 62 I never heard of inhumane stuff as far as my knowledge goes, I may be wrong, but I can be pretty sure
In 80s and 90s there was skirmishes as well
Stuff never got nasty,
It was the Pakis who introduced mutilation of soldiers in the LoC

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The Chinese are civil people, only time things get nasty was in 67', even in 62 I never heard of inhumane stuff as far as my knowledge goes, I may be wrong, but I can be pretty sure
In 80s and 90s there was skirmishes as well
Stuff never got nasty,
It was the Pakis who introduced mutilation of soldiers in the LoC
Na chinese are civil , land grabbers but not barabarians.
They themselevs fear violence , in 62 our men were treated well , and vice versa.

Jimih

Country flag
I invited someone to think about how they would view the possible consequences if Indian armed forces did what he/she suggested they do. You consider it interference to ask people to think?
What possible consequences are you taking about?

Pakistan or UN dragging India to ICJ?

These kind of stunts will not work with India as we dont really care.

Stop fixating over us and concentrate on your own country's shortfalls. You are the ones who should face any legal or political consequences.

sorcerer

Country flag
1 terrorist killed in Kulgam encounter, operation underway: J&K Police
Ashraf Wani KashmirJuly 25, 2021UPDATED: July 25, 2021 12:56 IST

2-3 minutes

One unidentified terrorist was killed in an encounter with security forces in Kulgam district of Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.
The encounter started during a search and cordon operation in the early hours of Sunday in the Munand area of South Kashmir. Two terrorists were believed to be trapped in a cordon by a joint team of forces.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
1 terrorist killed in Kulgam encounter, operation underway: J&K Police
Ashraf Wani KashmirJuly 25, 2021UPDATED: July 25, 2021 12:56 IST

2-3 minutes

One unidentified terrorist was killed in an encounter with security forces in Kulgam district of Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.
The encounter started during a search and cordon operation in the early hours of Sunday in the Munand area of South Kashmir. Two terrorists were believed to be trapped in a cordon by a joint team of forces.
Ashraf Wani is in Afghanistan yet reporting on Kashmir?

sorcerer

Country flag
Army, Police Recover Explosives in Kupwara, Prevent Possible Bomb Blast

The Indian Army found explosive devices under a large stone in Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Sunday. The recovery is said to have averted a possible bomb blast in the area.

Officials told News18 that four IEDs, camouflaged under a big stone, were found in Awoora Naderagh forests. With timely action by the Army and police forces, a bomb disposal squad was sent to the location, which was cordoned off.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles