India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Similar drill on the eastern sector as well. Helos lining up in AP and C-130 night landing close to LAC says forces have sensed something to happen in the neighborhood
Btw not only that, active tanker movement also observed in NE sector. Few other tidbits like excercises here & there in NE, but again, nothing out of ordinary which might sound an alarm.

The summer campaign season is here, and both India & China do undertake excercises this time of the year.

how likely is it that China will do something big in eastern sector before Taiwan invasion to my knowledge the chances are low but again chinkis are too unpredictable
There is an ongoing consensus among veterans & generals of IA that China will try to plug the weaknesses on the Himalayan frontier so that in case of Taiwan attack, we cannot pressurize PLA in Tibet. This will also act as a battle-experience to PLA & harden them who don't have any real threat experience.

Chinese source tells that China is going to invade Taiwan in June. Completely believable.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is an ongoing consensus among veterans & generals of IA that China will try to plug the weaknesses on the Himalayan frontier so that in case of Taiwan attack, we cannot pressurize PLA in Tibet. This will also act as a battle-experience to PLA & harden them who don't have any real threat experience..
“Battle experience” I don’t think they can just run through like it’s nothing chinkis will face a good damage no?how prepared are we for something like this (iam guessing more than we were in 2020)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
“Battle experience” I don’t think they can just run through like it’s nothing chinkis will face a good damage no?how prepared are we for something like this (iam guessing more than we were in 2020)
We are prepared. How much, time will tell. Yes it won't be easy, point is to acclimitize pansy-ass soldiers with reality of war. When bullets fly over-head, artillery strikes bursting eardrums, and coursemates getting their brains splattered, is when their soldiers will get battle-hardened.

There is a reason war-veterans get special respect in every armed forces.

shade

Country flag
how likely is it that China will do something big in eastern sector before Taiwan invasion to my knowledge the chances are low but again chinkis are too unpredictable
It's predictable if seen as a flex to show the other small countries who's boss, and to disrobe the West for the eunuchs they are.

OTOH the Chinese do not have the balls to do this because of the risk factor of Goras doing pela of their economy via sanctions inspite of having no love for India otherwise.

AnantS

Country flag
China's will start war but shall be against India. Only China can attack Taiwan before is based on premises that Chin believes it has enough forces in TAR to take care of simultaneous India threat in the rear if it arises when it launches ops against Taiwan and is confident there shall be no western intervention in favor of India.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are prepared. How much, time will tell. Yes it won't be easy, point is to acclimitize pansy-ass soldiers with reality of war. When bullets fly over-head, artillery strikes bursting eardrums, and coursemates getting their brains splattered, is when their soldiers will get battle-hardened.

There is a reason war-veterans get special respect in every armed forces.
Do Indian soldiers have an edge in battle hardening ofc not actual war experience but constantly in combat during CI/CT ops does that help us?

shade

Country flag
Do Indian soldiers have an edge in battle hardening ofc not actual war experience but constantly in combat during CI/CT ops does that help us?
Our benefit is men, theirs is not, pic related, pansy only-children "soldiers" with build of twinks

1716473849681.png

Their benefit is gear and industrial capacity, ours is not, pic related, WW2 soldier, will gladly die for a country that puts 0 value on his life

1716473823613.png

sameer3694

The way Cheenis will do it is through grayzone warfare. Basically launch small skirmishes here and there and slowly gain more control. I doubt they'll launch anything big against India or really other countries anytime soon. They are doing the same with Taiwan and Phillipines too. With Taiwan its the frequent drills around their island, and with Phillipines its water canons on their fishing boats. Basically, their current strategy seems to be to keep the pot boiling, but not to boil it so much that it spills into open warfare.

But basically, all these skirmishes and drills are designed to normalize that behavior, salami slicing or whatever they call it. I think any future invasion/blockade of Taiwan will be disguised as a massive naval drill. For India, if the rate of provocations/ military exercises along Tibet border go up, we will know something is up.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Our benefit is men, theirs is not, pic related, pansy only-children "soldiers" with build of twinks

View attachment 254376

Their benefit is gear and industrial capacity, ours is not, pic related, WW2 soldier, will gladly die for a country that puts 0 value on his life

View attachment 254375
Also if it helps you guys cope just like me this image is older than 11 years oldest source I found is of 2013 but this is still pretty much the reality

shade

Country flag
If I blur the background and put caption of 1999 it will actually be believable ohh man I get confident that we can beat chinkis a$$ but reality sets in pretty quickly :crying: :frusty:
Since the WWs modern wars with peer conflicts are won by quantity of men and quantity of industrial maal.
You can see this happening in Russia-Ukraine.

ofc where do our robot mule and jetpack loving Jernails care. :facepalm:

You may blame the central govt for cock-blocking imports too and that's valid to and extend but imports are a stop gap, as i've said modern peer conflicts are won on the backs of your military industrial complex, if imported bheek won wars, Ukranians would be in Moscow right now.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The way Cheenis will do it is through grayzone warfare. Basically launch small skirmishes here and there and slowly gain more control. I doubt they'll launch anything big against India or really other countries anytime soon. They are doing the same with Taiwan and Phillipines too. With Taiwan its the frequent drills around their island, and with Phillipines its water canons on their fishing boats. Basically, their current strategy seems to be to keep the pot boiling, but not to boil it so much that it spills into open warfare.

But basically, all these skirmishes and drills are designed to normalize that behavior, salami slicing or whatever they call it. I think any future invasion/blockade of Taiwan will be disguised as a massive naval drill. For India, if the rate of provocations/ military exercises along Tibet border go up, we will know something is up.
Chinese war strategy for most of the time basically is either skirmishes or when they do fight a full war it’s overwhelming the enemy defences they will throw 100 troops To take one post that’s what they always do I read that,they did this in galwan aswell

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Since the WWs modern wars with peer conflicts are won by quantity of men and quantity of industrial maal.
You can see this happening in Russia-Ukraine.

ofc where do our robot mule and jetpack loving Jernails care. :facepalm:

You may blame the central govt for cock-blocking imports too and that's valid to and extend but imports are a stop gap, as i've said modern peer conflicts are won on the backs of your military industrial complex, if imported bheek won wars, Ukranians would be in Moscow right now.
How will you trust the people who made F-INSAS as their “future” infantry program their peanut head can’t even comprehend a simple fact that how a soldiers with full battle gear carry that abomination of a BPJ in a war on higher altitudes I feel really bad for the troops who will actually fight for their country and jernails will polish medals stepping on their bodies

mokoman

Country flag
i dont think invasion will happen this decade but situation is pretty serious .

invasion military drills fully surrounding taiwan , article says its to prevent taiwan from declaring independence but one day this drill will turn into real invasion .

Thursday's drills for the first time simulated a full-scale attack, Taiwanese military experts said, rather than an economic blockade.

The exercises took place all around the main island, and for the first time also targeted the Taipei-controlled islands of Kinmen, Matsu, Wuqiu and Dongyin which lie close to the Chinese coast, according to maps released by China's People's Liberation Army

Global Defence

New threads

Articles