India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Azaad

Country flag
What will you do about the 300 million greens there though?
Unless this question is answered, jhumlas about retaking PoK are moot even without getting into the military planning and hardening the national economy phases.
I've a very radical solution which would make me seem as a genocidal maniac if I spell it out & which at this point seems like a fantasy. Let's see how things evolve in the next 2-3 decades.

We need to be patient. After all didn't we wait 5 centuries for the SRJB Temple to be reconsecrated?! What's another 4-5 decades compared to that? Plus we need to rid ourselves of this virus called secularism to build up what I call the Sanatani ummah.

All this requires time & an enabling eco system - the construction of which requires time too.

shade

Country flag
I've a very radical solution which would make me seem as a genocidal maniac if I spell it out & which at this point seems like a fantasy. Let's see how things evolve in the next 2-3 decades.
It's a yes/no question my goy that has to be answered by a ruling dispensation.
Ofc there are many ways to skin a cat, but first you have to be clear that yes, indeed a cat needs to be skinned irrespective of PETA screaming and any animal rights court cases.

You ask me, leave PoK we will be struggling to keep WB and Assam within our borders in the next 2-3 decades the way things are going currently.

Azaad

Country flag
It's a yes/no question my goy that has to be answered by a ruling dispensation.
Ofc there are many ways to skin a cat, but first you have to be clear that yes, indeed a cat needs to be skinned irrespective of PETA screaming and any animal rights court cases.

You ask me, leave PoK we will be struggling to keep WB and Assam within our borders in the next 2-3 decades the way things are going currently.
Fully agree with the last part. Add Gerala to the mix too. Which is the reason I'm not in favour of doing anything in PoJ&K immediately or in the near term.

We need to tackle our enemies one at a time beginning with China & the West. Fortunately both are on a collision course. Whoever emerges victorious here will have a Pyrrhic victory. This one is slated to be resolved one way or another by this time , 10 years from now. Let's resolve this part first & check for how much damages have we sustained in the bargain . It's only post that we can consider Paxtan.

The EU has dug its own grave through grave ( pun unintended ) miscalculations in the past decade be it in immigration or fanatical green energy adoption. They will be busy the rest of the century putting out domestic fires.

Whatever we do post our war with China & our reconstruction will inevitably have to begin with Paxtan. It's only once that is resolved that we move to Bangladesh which is essentially going to be a mix of an external war & a civil war at home.

Edit - I've added to my previous post.

shade

Country flag
Fully agree with the last part. Add Gerala to the mix too. Which is the reason I'm not in favour of doing anything in PoJ&K immediately or in the near term.

We need to tackle our enemies one at a time beginning with China & the West. Fortunately both are on a collision course. Whoever emerges victorious here will have a Pyrrhic victory. This one is slated to be resolved one way or another by this time , 10 years from now. Let's resolve this part first & check for how much damages have we sustained in the bargain . It's only post that we can consider Paxtan.

The EU has dug its own grave through grave ( pun unintended ) miscalculations in the past decade be it in immigration or fanatical green energy adoption. They will be busy the rest of the century putting out domestic fires.

Whatever we do post China & our reconstruction post our war with it will inevitably have to begin with Paxtan. It's only once that is resolved that we move to Bangladesh which is essentially going to be a mix of an external war & a civil war at home.

Edit - I've added to my previous post.
I hope they collide directly and don't decide to Molotov-Ribbentrop us before they do that.

While they are colliding it is the best time to fix our domestic/international shit, global economy will be in the gutter so there is no point on dhoti shivering over economies.

A total best case scenario for the above will be one where Choyna and the West have at it without either side getting us to join, like say Turkey during WW2 just doing timepass.

Ofc for this Swacch Bharat Abhiyan to take place we must have the populace having a clear mindset of shatrubodh, capable civilian leadership and loyal military leadership

Azaad

Country flag
I hope they collide directly and don't decide to Molotov-Ribbentrop us before they do that.

While they are colliding it is the best time to fix our domestic/international shit, global economy will be in the gutter so there is no point on dhoti shivering over economies.

A total best case scenario for the above will be one where Choyna and the West have at it without either side getting us to join, like say Turkey during WW2 just doing timepass.

Ofc for this Swacch Bharat Abhiyan to take place we must have the populace having a clear mindset of shatrubodh, capable civilian leadership and loyal military leadership
With the global economy in the gutter or similar levels, the stage is set for a whole mass of unemployed people to channel their energies in a particular direction (since we're still adding to our population per se even if the TFR is dropping & will keep doing so for another 5 decades) .

Add to that a cadre based party whose parent organization has its vision clear with its plans intact & lakhs of volunteers to translate that vision & plans on the ground.

You'd see a lot of this happen post 2040 by which time I should be 60 & with more of a past than a future . But you & a lot of the other members should be fairly fit in body & mind to see this happen.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Is he?while i support bjp (somewhat because we don’t have an opp)i don’t think bjp leaders will make him a pm this quickly next is probably either yogi or gadkari ji
BJP understands optics better than any political party in India (perhaps AAP but that's because western powers are helping them).

PM candidate is someone who is popular, good orator, and has a strong reputation. ChadShankar ticks all three boxes.

Yogi is perceived as an illiterate extremist outside UP, Gadkari is good but he is too passive, so not really popular or a good orator.

Mr.Evil007

BJP understands optics better than any political party in India (perhaps AAP but that's because western powers are helping them).

PM candidate is someone who is popular, good orator, and has a strong reputation. ChadShankar ticks all three boxes.

Yogi is perceived as an illiterate extremist outside UP, Gadkari is good but he is too passive, so not really popular or a good orator.
I hope you are right and iam wrong i also want a pm like jaishankar for now i think its modi only lol

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Jaishankar becoming PM has less than 0% chance.

Not that he does not deserve it but BJP is a different kind of animal.

While Jaishankar, Piyush Goyal, Gadkari look very enticing, they will never come near the PM seat.
That will always belong to the one that has maximum emotional impact of Indian electorate and can deliver multiple states on their own.

THAT fact will never chance in BJP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles