India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

vishnugupt

Country flag

According to liberal UN Generals they are militants, Not t€rror!st .

What Military intelligence is doing in J&K?? I do not understand despite of IA has been living in J&K from years still they have zero intelligence network.

So much casualties every year but haven't noticed 1% improvement.

Indian armed forces are losing my respect day by day. I will rank Indian armed forces equivalent to Uganda or Niger.

Israeli MOSSAD have very deep intelligence about enemies thausands of miles away. They have averted thausands of attacks against Jews across the world.

DingDong

Country flag

According to liberal UN Generals they are militants, Not t€rror!st .

What Military intelligence is doing in J&K?? I do not understand despite of IA has been living in J&K from years still they have zero intelligence network.

So much casualties every year but haven't noticed 1% improvement.

Indian armed forces are losing my respect day by day. I will rank Indian armed forces equivalent to Uganda or Niger.

Israeli MOSSAD have very deep intelligence about enemies thausands of miles away. They have averted thausands of attacks against Jews across the world.
Despite all the precautions Hamas did succeed in killing thousands of civilians and taking several hostages, these events will keep happening due to the nature of conflict and the politics around it. What we need is a thorough clean up of the valley off the OGWs.

Be assured, we will extract our revenge, it is coming and it will not be pretty. The failed security state must be preparing the morgue already.

vishnugupt

Country flag

After today's attack this vehicle become obsolete before it could born.

Visionary UN armed forces capability of giving future requirements fully demonstrated. Their motto should be "Always set your goals towards failure"

vishnugupt

Country flag
Despite all the precautions Hamas did succeed in killing thousands of civilians and taking several hostages, these events will keep happening due to the nature of conflict and the politics around it. What we need is a thorough clean up of the valley off the OGWs.

Be assured, we will extract our revenge, it is coming and it will not be pretty. The failed security state must be preparing the morgue already.
Last time I heard, J&K was well within India while Gaza was out of Israel.

Enemies countries do suprise each others but UN armed forces has been recieving surprises within their own territory.

Blood+

Country flag
You are the one who made it political
Due to your limited understanding of military SOP

It's shame for India .
If PM of 4 trillion $ economy
Has to do job of local area commander
Or to handle a local level operations.and Protocols process
No, it's you who completely missed the point!! He wasn't blaming Modi and co for this attack itself; rather the lack of effective retaliation and a hard push for modernization.

zathura98

Country flag
IAF convoy happened to be in the way.
the area does'nt seems to be like that. less forest cover only slopes, they knew it's route. someone is working for them well within the security forces.

sameer3694

The only real long term solution is for Tr@shmir to be converted into a Xinjiang style security state, with millions of cameras, comms monitoring throughout the valley on every street. Step up SIGINT and ELINT capabilities. Need to infiltrate these Telegram groups as well, which have pretty much become the official communication method for all these terrorists.

Blood+

Country flag
the area does'nt seems to be like that. less forest cover only slopes, they knew it's route. someone is working for them well within the security forces.
Or they had been watching on this convoy route for some time, it's not as if they move around in full tactical gear all the time. They are locals, they look the same, they quack the same and they waddle the same. As I said, it ain't that difficult.

WARREN SS

Country flag
No, it's you who completely missed the point!! He wasn't blaming Modi and co for this attack itself; rather the lack of effective retaliation and a hard push for modernization.
Never seen more better modernization and effective retaliation in any previous govt in last 50 years

If you any examples of effective retaliation and
And modernization in past govt give
A few ???

Blood+

Country flag
Never seen more better modernization and effective retaliation in any previous govt in last 50 years
Which isn't saying much considering the previous 'gormints' we had.
If you any examples of effective retaliation and
And modernization in past govt give
A few ???
We are not living under the past governments now, are we?? To gade murde kiyun ukhar rahe ho abhi aap?? Itne sare ambush ho gaye, itne sare sipahi shahid ho gaye, kaha hua retaliation??

airborneCommando

Country flag
The only real long term solution is for Tr@shmir to be converted into a Xinjiang style security state, with millions of cameras, comms monitoring throughout the valley on every street. Step up SIGINT and ELINT capabilities. Need to infiltrate these Telegram groups as well, which have pretty much become the official communication method for all these terrorists.
Any possible way to infiltrate these tg groups ? Most of them are private grps and they have multiple layers of them i.e some groups reserved for PR, some for chit-chat and some regional support networks, some for the operations they'll carry out (these ones only contain on-ground trts and no outsider is allowed from what i know).

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles