India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Took you a while it's not about skills it's about usage of the troops does not matter who's more trained they all doing same shit
PARA SF guys generally have better endurance & are trained on mountain/jungle warfare to carry out squad level missions independently without supplies for a long time.

Apart from that no difference, they are no super soldiers, no special skills or tactics, and no special weapons to create a difference.

Kumaoni

PARA SF guys generally have better endurance & are trained on mountain/jungle warfare to carry out squad level missions independently without supplies for a long time.

Apart from that no difference, they are no super soldiers, no special skills or tactics, and no special weapons to create a difference.
Yup. The difference between a PAra SF and regular infantryman is physical strength, although it’s not significant and usually it’s the case cuz they trained much harder.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Yup. The difference between a PAra SF and regular infantryman is physical strength, although it’s not significant and usually it’s the case cuz they trained much harder.
Not just that, para soldiers are more skilled in comms, fieldcraft, field medicine and weapon handling. Apart from that they are trained on multiple insertion and exfil platforms like fast rope, MFF/CFF, boats etc. which isn't in the case of regular infantry. Ghatak soldiers from some FF units are at par with para in terms of endurance and a certain skillset hence they can be and are used as Qrf by para boys during some operations.

CI/CT grid in J&K works the way @NoobWannaLearn explained, SF isn't called in especially until or unless there's something RR/SOG aren't able to handle. One such instance I can recall of was back in 2014-16ish, A RR team got stuck in during hostage rescue, a nearby squad from 4 para SF was called in to rescue them all.

Kumaoni

Not just that, para soldiers are more skilled in comms, fieldcraft, field medicine and weapon handling. Apart from that they are trained on multiple insertion and exfil platforms like fast rope, MFF/CFF, boats etc. which isn't in the case of regular infantry. Ghatak soldiers from some FF units are at par with para in terms of endurance and a certain skillset hence they can be and are used as Qrf by para boys during some operations.

CI/CT grid in J&K works the way @NoobWannaLearn explained, SF isn't called in especially until or unless there's something RR/SOG aren't able to handle. One such instance I can recall of was back in 2014-16ish, A RR team got stuck in during hostage rescue, a nearby squad from 4 para SF was called in to rescue them all.
I highly doubt they are more skilled as they don’t have any significant tech advancement over the regular soldier. On the contrary, some of the most hilarious and laughable weapons handling videos have come from Para SF. When I look at video footage of Para drills, I do not see any significant skill difference between them and those of the others. In shooting stance, in movement, or in anything.

And unless you are claiming RR hasn’t been able to handle any of the recent encounters, which is a laughable claim, then i do not see why people are claiming para sf has been involved in every single encounter.

Cheran

Country flag
China Launches First Hangor-Class Submarine For Pakistan

Is there any other thread to post this?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles