India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Roshan

Country flag
Then the application of common knowledge was all that was needed to understand why I tweeted what I did. The present procurement/induction plans, the way they are being implemented/planned (on backs of a no go by the MoF - even when MoD actively bats for something), will see us lose the ability to "win" (relatively) in west (in terms of gains on ground) & "hold" in north, in a true 02 front situation. We were so far able to have a credible posture for this.

If that is not getting our asses whupped (where we make no gains or take no losses in west at best and barely hold north initially with time factor and escalation leading to eventual loss, for reasons which are 'common knowledge'), then I do not know what is.
I'm no expert but common knowledge had me believe that our arsenal and hardware so also doctrines would help us defend adequately enough, even against 2 more than significant adversaries. It's in the case of conducting an invasion that we might be found wanting. Quantity is perhaps more important than quality when the Shit hits the fan as you yourself have mentioned previously.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is real power of RAW .RAW don't have covert action division but raw use local gangster, proxies, etc through this method RAW hand in covert operation always remains a mystery
All small elements should be neutralised this way, existence of big leaders help us isolate prokis diplomatically. I feel its much better than “Zero Dark Thirty-ing” them.

Al Bakistan should be hollowed from inside.

destructodisc

Country flag
coupta did not mention paki notam
========
Indian BrahMos with ‘a mind of its own’ lands in Pakistan & CBMs to prevent unintended escalation

The part i liked

1647454300339.png

I just tried 60 KT yield on "Islamabad" :brahmos:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles