India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Iam waiting for a war with the porkies , a war to end all wars forever .
A big decisive war , to end it all for the porkies.
Which will happen , india continues to grow .The dogs or pakis are salivating by looking at it , they want to steal it
It's good time , they start a war .
Only thing is indian army should not treat POWs and civilians in European manner , Europeans fought nice wars , for their kings .
We will fight for our survival.
Thus , ask them to convert and leave their desert traditions or else ...
Pakistan's religion angle is not Pakistan's alone; it is from the wannabe Turkis that live inside India.

JBH22

People were saying that S400 can only target bigger planes used for Awacs, Air refuelling or cargo and cannot target smaller jets. Is this true or propaganda?
Tracking range is 600km.
Long range missile 400km is for less manoeuvrable target such as awards, refuelled
Mid range missile 250km or 100km meant for aircraft however, s400 is deployed as part of IADS with aircraft, SHORAD.

Trololo

Country flag
Early induction of this platform is going to bring jitters in the terrorist camp and launch pads in PoK.
Nope. They need to be in contested airspace to do any visual data gathering, since JnK is all mountains and valleys. They also can't do cross border strikes as well for the same reason. IMO they might do some work on the electronic intel front, and will also man the flatter borders of Punjab, GJ, and RJ.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Errrr no ..Let them live in thier pipe dream of JF17 better than Tejas ..
I am fine when Pakis behave like a idiotic troll, I get worried when they start making sense

PeeDFuck is garbage forum and let it remain a garbage.
i remember ages ago when people like @abingdonboy, foxtrot, unknown commando, @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR were a popular frequent poster in ind spec forces thread, pdf. lmao most of them are banned. after that it's just become a shit show.

Brood Father

Country flag
i remember ages ago when people like @abingdonboy, foxtrot, unknown commando, @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR were a popular frequent poster in ind spec forces thread, pdf. lmao most of them are banned. after that it's just become a shit show.
It was already a shit show , we made it a bit sensible .
But I don't understand the urge of Indian members to join that stupid forum . Let them smell thier own fart , We should be miles away from that garbage

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles